3BA [GRIM] Elven Medium, Parted

View File

CBBE 3BA (3BBB) conversion for GrimSovereign's GRIM Elven Medium MK1. All armor parts are separated into individual pieces.

Can be crafted by having Elven Smithing perk and the recipe book (automatically added to inventory).

Only ground meshes are included so BodySlide is required. 4K textures are available from the original mod.

2021_03.10-22_07.png.4277182cde902065635f449eb453e278.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/16/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE 3BA (3BBB), Bodyslide
  • Regular Edition Compatible

9 hours ago, Simplicitas Sancta said:

I find neither panties nor piercings ... what am I doing wrong?  when I search the bodyslide files for these objects, I don't find them ... textures are there, but I can't form meshes ...?

You need one of the 3BA conversions and the original mod by GrimSovereign. The belly piercing is a zap on the torso part. Also this mod only works for SE I'm pretty sure, are you on SE?

• 5 months later...

Hi, first thanks for the good work, it's a gorgeous armor save for the collar which you removed by default ;)

Now for the weird part : looks like the torso hide the panties (they simply disappears when both are worn), i tried playing with the outfit studio but i'm not experienced enough

Also, for the silver crown, seems like it doesn't appear without some tweaking with the presets :) (box checking/unchecking, it's sad that it's different for the 2 styles)

Edit : tried a few times, tricked the game a bit by equipping/removing the armor when the panties are on (sometimes they don't disappear), but each time i change cell they disappear again. I suppose it might be related to the ZAP function ? IMO the body armor just trigger "remove the panties mesh" when equipped/refreshed. now a simple trick would be to change the checkbox in the torso bodyslides, but it's not the goal here ^^;

Got any advice ?

Edit 2 : so, found a few tutos, removed the panties from the torso AND the ZAP slider, gonna try :) aaaaand not working.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:07 PM, erojiraiya said:

Hi, first thanks for the good work, it's a gorgeous armor save for the collar which you removed by default ;)

Now for the weird part : looks like the torso hide the panties (they simply disappears when both are worn), i tried playing with the outfit studio but i'm not experienced enough

Also, for the silver crown, seems like it doesn't appear without some tweaking with the presets :) (box checking/unchecking, it's sad that it's different for the 2 styles)

Edit : tried a few times, tricked the game a bit by equipping/removing the armor when the panties are on (sometimes they don't disappear), but each time i change cell they disappear again. I suppose it might be related to the ZAP function ? IMO the body armor just trigger "remove the panties mesh" when equipped/refreshed. now a simple trick would be to change the checkbox in the torso bodyslides, but it's not the goal here ^^;

Got any advice ?

Edit 2 : so, found a few tutos, removed the panties from the torso AND the ZAP slider, gonna try :) aaaaand not working.

m'kay so apparently it's linked to DD hiding slots, not your armor, my bad :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...