PJ - Mordhau UUNP Conversion Pack (W.I.P)

PJ - Mordhau UUNP Conversion Pack (W.I.P)

View File

This project Started as a small personal project, but as i went converting more and more armor parts i decided to share it with y'all.

This mod is very simple, it grabs parts from the amazing MORDHAU mod made by Team Tal and converts many (Not all the parts but i'll try to convert them all) parts from the mod into UUNP body, remember that you'll need all the files for this mod to work properly, i split them because of Lovers Lab file size cap.

However, because of my lack of knowledge on modding i ended up making a separated mod (.esp) from Team Tal's mod HOWEVER, You'll still need His/Her/Their Mod for my mod to work, so go and install their mod and then come back and install mine.

Not every part of their mod is converted yet, i still need to convert almost all the shoulders and i think i missed a few chest pieces.

I also made some "Naked" parts using the UUNP body, so you can go around pantless, sleeveless or with your coconuts in the air, and also modified the Helmet meshes to fit the female head.

Here's an example of the "Naked" Body parts (NSFW)

Spoiler

20191211181300_1.thumb.jpg.5e0442b0672e6ac7bcecf8d178a177d2.jpg20191211181334_1.thumb.jpg.3672fbc5c2d8a3274a4bdc04168f47a1.jpg20191211181227_1.thumb.jpg.ce11da69be104616392ca8d28dd49595.jpg20191211181347_1.thumb.jpg.baae941c40a0ea46a522b9d741174c74.jpg

Please Read This

When You Build these outfits in BodySlide make sure to set the "Breasts" and "Nipples" Sliders as in the image inside the spoiler below.

Spoiler

620643336_2019-10-31(2).png.20dd7bc516c99beb2ec398da6898d926.png.73d75009d661726ebcf287f8670235e6.png

Or you can also you my personal BodySlide preset that i added into this mod, You'll find two presets "Pickle's Knight Armor" This one is for the armors and "Pickle's UNP Body" This is for the non armors and naked body.

I do not know how to apply/edit HDT into UUNP meshes, so all the parts (Like Waist pieces) Will not be added (Unless i know how to do it).

Also You might found some clipping in some areas, i'll suggest you tell me in the comments for any issues like clipping, missplacement, or meshes not showing up, well, just bugs in general, not every piece will fit with others, keep that in mind, Also lemme know if i missed any peice.

Mods that you'll need

As I said before you'll need the Amazing mod by Team Tal, you can find it here ---> LINK

I also recommend you to use AddItemMenu mod, so you can quickly find any part of the mod you want without using the anoying console command, you can find it here ---> LINK

Credits

Thanks for Team Tal for making such an amazing mod, i'm so glad i have these meshes :)

And of course the maker of those meshes, Triternion, The makers of the amazing, fun and challenging game MORDHAU 10/10

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/11/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    [LE] Mordhau Pack by Team TAL
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

Do I still need to have their .esp activated?

Yes, as i said i made it a separate mod from the original Mordhau mod, so you'll need the .esp activated, if you have the mod i recommended it "AddItemMenu" just use it to look for the .esp i made and there you'll find all the stuff the mod has to offer :)

I did it so not to mess up Team Tal's mod.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, Pickle_Juice said:

I do not know how to apply/edit HDT into UUNP meshes, so all the parts (Like Waist pieces) Will not be added (Unless i know how to do it).

Hold on a sec. I don't use HDT, so I usually can't use TeamTAL's stuff because it's all HDT enabled. Are you saying because of what you did the pieces you worked on are no longer HDT-enabled? If so, that would be awesome. Hell, if you want I could probably do the SSE port for you when you're closer to completion.

1 hour ago, bernardtp said:

Hold on a sec. I don't use HDT, so I usually can't use TeamTAL's stuff because it's all HDT enabled. Are you saying because of what you did the pieces you worked on are no longer HDT-enabled? If so, that would be awesome. Hell, if you want I could probably do the SSE port for you when you're closer to completion.

I don't know i i'll add them, the problem is that, yes they don't have physics when i build them, but the issue is that i don't know how to properly weight them, so when ingame the strech really long and look super weird, also because som skirts or kamas reach all the way to the ankle, so if i learn how to add HDT on them and also make them biuldable i will, not because of anything other than to prevent to look wierd and streched, so at the moment i won't be adding HDT cloth items form the original mod.

• 1 month later...

id just like to say thanks for porting this, ive been itching for an armour pack like this for years. its a shame the skirts arent being ported, they would really add to my pantsless fashion but oh well. know of any good mods that would pair well with it for going bottomless in terms of giving some coverage to the legs?

On 1/17/2020 at 6:55 AM, rms said:

id just like to say thanks for porting this, ive been itching for an armour pack like this for years. its a shame the skirts arent being ported, they would really add to my pantsless fashion but oh well. know of any good mods that would pair well with it for going bottomless in terms of giving some coverage to the legs?

Sorry for the late response, now, atm i'm not working on this mod, but if i found out how to give the skirts the ability to be converted into UNP while having HDT cloth physics, no doubt i will make them, but since i don't know how, i will leave them as they're ATM.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:27 AM, dvaimatura said:

hey, I just wanted to ask what two-handed hammer that is one of your knights is wielding in one of the promotional pictures?? (the one with the white horse tabard) where can we get the mod?

Thanks

It's a weapon from MODHAU also made by team TAL, i think if you go to the link i provided to get the original armor mod, you'll find another link that will lead you to the weapon pack.

If you don't find it let me know!

On 1/27/2020 at 2:37 PM, NarfSnake21 said:

I love how you converted the armor to a female body and still kept the original shape of the armor. Did you plan on making a version for the SSE armor pack? I know its currently down due to the quarrel between team TAL and Skyrim modding team, but it still floats around.

Yeah, not a fan of sexualized female armors TBH, glad you also like it! Sadly no, i do not play SSE and i have no plans to do so, sorry dude.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:18 AM, Pickle_Juice said:

It's a weapon from MODHAU also made by team TAL, i think if you go to the link i provided to get the original armor mod, you'll find another link that will lead you to the weapon pack.

If you don't find it let me know!

heya! Thanks a lot, your hint helped me to find that awesome weapon pack by TAL! That stuff is amazing and pretty high quality too

My god this is beautiful, how I didn't see this? i love Morhau's combat, but honestly like way more its armor,

A bit off-topic, but I honestly hope the models can also be Exported to Bannerlord when it comes, for now i have an absolute favorite armor mod, thanks a lot for your work

On 1/31/2020 at 9:40 AM, Algen said:

My god this is beautiful, how I didn't see this? i love Morhau's combat, but honestly like way more its armor,

A bit off-topic, but I honestly hope the models can also be Exported to Bannerlord when it comes, for now i have an absolute favorite armor mod, thanks a lot for your work

I think the same way! i just hope maybe they add a similar combat system to the new Elder Scrolls, fingers cross! i think these armors are the most high qulity outfits i've seen in a videogame so far! oh thanks! i'm glad you like it so much! right now i'm working on other non-skyrim things, but when i come back i will most definetly continue with the shoulders and skirts, but i'm glad you are enjoying the content presented for now.

Also i have plans, not a promise but is just an idea, the idea i have is to use "The Witcher" and "Mordhau" meshes to make outfits to replace the vanilla outfits.

Now, if you know how to make mods, with models and textures and stuff like that, i belive you could by using the meshes from team tal! i used them in a test and manage to port the Sallet helmet to Sims 4 without any issues. i might try to port more to sims 4, cause i'm currently trying to make Sims 4 look medieval for a few stories i'm making in there.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:00 PM, NarfSnake21 said:

There is someone on Nexus called Medtech working on a similar project, perhaps you guys could team up?

I found it, but he's working on Special Editon, this mod is for Oldrim, also as far as i know he's making he's own models, i'm not, i'm using Team Tal's meshes from the game "Mordhau".

Sadly, no, we're not working on similar porjects as far as i could  found, he's working on a replacer with his own stuff and i'm just making a conversion from male to UUNP females.

11 hours ago, NarfSnake21 said:

Fair enough, i thought you were talking about making custom armor sets using TW2, TW3 and Mordhau models.

Oh that! yeah, but still, i'm on oldrim he's on special editon, now i haven't started cause i can't find any simple clothes from the witcher, i don't want metal armors or leather armors (that's why i already have mordhau) what i want from Witcher are the cloth meshes, i've seen models on SFM using those meshes, and i want them to make the civilian/mage/light outfits, but i haven't been lucky on my finds, so if you find some Witcher 3 or even 2 clothes, let me know :)

I think that the best for a medieval mod would be someone that takes all of the TW2, TW3, Mordhau, etc. And retextures all of the models to have the same tone of steel. Oh, making the armors accessible to male, females and beast races would also be top-notch. But such an endeavor could take years. :/

20 hours ago, NarfSnake21 said:

Hmm, people usually port armors and weapons. I don't think i've ever seen clothes. As for Oldrim meshes, there is this one mod called "Knights of the Garter" that has several late 14th century armors in it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57489

Yeah, that's something i don't like, just like anyone i played as a warrior or a archer, but recently i want to play as a healer, i force myself to don't rely on armors, so i only use clothes, because of that i can't find much cloth mods other than retextures or skimpy clothes, a little annoying tbh.

20 hours ago, NarfSnake21 said:

I think that the best for a medieval mod would be someone that takes all of the TW2, TW3, Mordhau, etc. And retextures all of the models to have the same tone of steel. Oh, making the armors accessible to male, females and beast races would also be top-notch. But such an endeavor could take years. :/

nah, i might take years if i make everyingle outfit from scratch, but i'm not gonna, i'm going to grab meshes and combine them togheter, it's easy peasy! i've done it before, the only challenge i see is making each outfit different, cause again, i haven't found many cloth high quality meshes.