IGNORED

LoadingScreen crash when starting a new game (Alternate Start)

As mentioned in the title, my game crashed when I try to start a new game with Alternate Start. (After talking to the statue and going to bed)(Happens with all starting options).

I've attached a Papyrus.log, but I don't understand what the issue is. Hope someone with more knowledge could help me out :)

(I know the log says I'm missing files, but I've never had those mods installed before and I don't think any of the mods in my load order depend on those files)

(The game was freshly reinstalled in August, didn't play much until now)

modlist.txt Papyrus.2.log

5 minutes ago, Lilygator said:

As mentioned in the title, my game crashed when I try to start a new game with Alternate Start. (After talking to the statue and going to bed)(Happens with all starting options).

I've attached a Papyrus.log, but I don't understand what the issue is. Hope someone with more knowledge could help me out :)

(I know the log says I'm missing files, but I've never had those mods installed before and I don't think any of the mods in my load order depend on those files)

(The game was freshly reinstalled in August, didn't play much until now)

modlist.txt 10.57 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 7.4 kB · 0 downloads

Is the mod list printed in the order of which they lod? (load-order)

7 minutes ago, Ankahet said:

At what point exactly does it crash? Soon as it goes into character creation? After wards? On TP out of the alternate start cell?

I select a starting option, then go to the bed. The game then loads for like 1-2 secs and then crashes during loading screen.

But maybe it crashes when the world is loaded, because I have very fast loading screens(like 5secs max).

Hope this makes sense

23 minutes ago, Lilygator said:

yes

After taking a look, there are a lot of things that should not be where they are int he load order. Taking a look at papyrus, it also looks like there are more than a few script fragments, possibly from old mods/installs that are now orphaned and returning errors as its still trying to read them. Without a microscopic view and being in front of it, there are a lot of issues here that could very well cause it.

30 minutes ago, Ankahet said:

After taking a look, there are a lot of things that should not be where they are int he load order. Taking a look at papyrus, it also looks like there are more than a few script fragments, possibly from old mods/installs that are now orphaned and returning errors as its still trying to read them. Without a microscopic view and being in front of it, there are a lot of issues here that could very well cause it.

Would you have a sugestion for me, what I should change?

I tried to use the sort function of MO2 but I feel like it was not the best idea.

And the old script fragments, how can I get rid of those? Only be reinstalling, or are there other ways?