Looking for simple mod remove sims with Adoption

Haraldh

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't mean 'selling' Sims, it's easy enough to just use EA default edit town / choose household / split household tab. Move only the undesirable sim to the 'clipboard'. Return to game (yes, lose the item in the clipboard), and problem solved the Thanos way.

Instead of returning to game you can always just drop the kid off on someones porch before you do....

I love the Sims 3.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:22 PM, landess said:

If you don't mean 'selling' Sims, it's easy enough to just use EA default edit town / choose household / split household tab. Move only the undesirable sim to the 'clipboard'. Return to game (yes, lose the item in the clipboard), and problem solved the Thanos way.

Instead of returning to game you can always just drop the kid off on someones porch before you do....

I love the Sims 3.

I was looking for an ingame option because edit town messes up my simhybrids on active household  like the "sexbots"

5 hours ago, Haraldh said:

was looking for an ingame option

As far as I remember moving/deleting /modifying households and sims using the game’s own options leaves traces at best or completely brakes your save at worst. Using mastercontroller to do that is safer and even better If you mix it with errortrap.

I have MC - Story Progression: Pregnancy off.

This pretty much stops ANY unwanted pregnancy, and could be 'flipped on' if I chose to use that feature, but with aging off, the whole growing family thing isn't happening in my play style. It's more like endless episodes of the Simpsons.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:39 PM, JoshQ said:

As far as I remember moving/deleting /modifying households and sims using the game’s own options leaves traces at best or completely brakes your save at worst. Using mastercontroller to do that is safer and even better If you mix it with errortrap.

Yes, MC has a nuke called "total annihilation" which completely removes the sim and all interactions, including memories of him by other sims who knew him. Its like sci fi sim that never existed! Better than Thanos!!!! 

• 1 month later...

Archived