To those that have it, are you enjoying Uni?

modella

On 11/15/2019 at 8:51 AM, modella said:

I just got home from work and I'm currently debating whether or not to go ahead and download it. I'm curious to see what Uni has in store. But until that time, how is it? Are you guys enjoying playing it so far?

yeah is the best pack in years, I am glad I never bought magic fake pack and save money for this one. Bikes are the best thing ever created for sims 4, no more ultra epic slow walking sims that spend 50 min to reach other sims xd. also roommates,  uni life, its like City living dlc for sims 4 should be.

also bikes have lights on night so cool.  

11-17-19_11-03-15 PM.png

11-17-19_11-31-59 AM.png

1 hour ago, igor2540 said:

yeah is the best pack in years, I am glad I never bought magic fake pack and save money for this one. Bikes are the best thing ever created for sims 4, no more ultra epic slow walking sims that spend 50 min to reach other sims xd. also roommates,  uni life, its like City living dlc for sims 4 should be.

also bikes have lights on night so cool.  

11-17-19_11-03-15 PM.png

11-17-19_11-31-59 AM.png

So true! I had no idea the bikes had lights until I made my sim go out late at night. Haha, it's a cute little addition. I just wish we had the option to wear the helmet (or at least pick the color!)

35 minutes ago, Eksclusiv said:

OMG, @igor2540 cutest Sim I have ever seen. That hair is epic. 

To answer your question OP: Yep, I am enjoying uni quite a lot (after island living was such a huge disappointment). I like the roommates and all, however, I am still sad that classes are not active, though.

That's one thing I would have loved, active classes (and being able to build on dorm lots)! Not that my sim would be taking notes or staying on task, haha.

3 hours ago, Eksclusiv said:

OMG, @igor2540 cutest Sim I have ever seen. That hair is epic. 

To answer your question OP: Yep, I am enjoying uni quite a lot (after island living was such a huge disappointment). I like the roommates and all, however, I am still sad that classes are not active, though.

Island living was cool,it  was limited due to EA business method, they could’ve add swimmable oceans around all worlds. Would be epic for vacations or parties.  On sims 2 you can literally download customs worlds and add a lot of beach’s lots anywhere.

6 hours ago, modella said:

So true! I had no idea the bikes had lights until I made my sim go out late at night. Haha, it's a cute little addition. I just wish we had the option to wear the helmet (or at least pick the color!)

A mod can be made for that, sims 4 studio already support university, there is a mod to remove bike helmets, but honestly sims looks great with the helmet .same for bikes, If someone can stop legs animations, if possible to create a motorcycle xd.

1 hour ago, 0wnyx said:

i have to inform you, there are robots in uni, i repeat there are robots ! moders get on it !

Oh yeah. they look great, funny thing they add all the bones in a single mesh, so great for mods, not necesary to divide cuts as normal full costume body, but guess you need to keep the facial shape in the mesh to get face animations

bunny.jpg

Archived