Immersive First Person View 6 Fixed Clipping Patch

Immersive First Person View (Fixed Clipping Patch)

So 2 weeks ago IFPV got patched for 1.5.80.

And its glorious, after trying Joy of perspective, twice, and removing it shortly after each time , trying IFPV was an eye opener it was more than I could hope for, but there's a problem. One of the settings in the config is broken, the one called  something like "Exterior Near Clip when looking down" and what near clip usually does in IFPV is allow you to get rid of clipping issues around your breasts and shoulders but all your distant object start to be epilepsy risks. The near clip on look down option would allow you to get rid of clipping issues only when you are looking down and Watching Your Breasts Bounce but removing the near clip setting as soon as you look up thus protecting you from an epilepsy attack. But unfortunately that feature just didn't work so I spent a whole night in Visual Studio trying to fix it and I did!

I present to you the Watch Your Breasts Bounce, Patch for IFPV6 

The clipping is almost completely gone and I believe it can get even better with some tweaking of the config file.

The remaining issues are :

1. Looking down your neck hole when moving backwards. ( I suggest just not moving in the opposite direction its not very natural for First person anyway)

2. After switching outfits in 3rd Person then coming back to 1st Person major clipping will occur but simply press TAB button or whatever your character  menu is bound to and press it once again right away to close it and voila your breasts should pop back in place and the clipping should be gone.

Requirements:

Do everything "SomeoneYouDontKnowAtAll" says here  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22306?tab=posts then install my patch on top so, Patch>LoadAfter>NetscriptFrameworkSE and you are good to go.

(OPTIONAL) I included my config file its not the best it could be, but it has most of the features working together. I will update it soon.

If you are the author of this mod and you want me to remove this just send me a PM and I will delete this and provide you with the fixed source files so you can continue developing this amazing "must have" mod for SSE :)

IFPV6 patch WYBBv0.1.rar IFPV.config.txt

Yes , it works with pretty much everything, I am working on some more fixes and maybe features for a new patch and will be moving all this to downloads or modnexus.

before that happens tho IMPORTANT NOTE:

Exterior near clip when looking down still causes some flickering at least in my modlist with ENB and all that so you should set that to 3 not 1 like in my config, that fixed it for me.

10 minutes ago, Zagzaguel said:

First 5 seconds in the game. The body moves forward, the camera stays behind. I get some weird camera jerking, clipping, stuttering not even 0.5 secs later and the camera is in place and this annoying bug doesnt reappear until I actively try to provoke it again

I guess this is this your patchs doing and not some weird coincidence: amazing job 

Was almost about to delete my config I put so much work in because I expected it to be some mistake on my end (might still be, dunno. But seems gone now, so yay) 

That is just how the feature that author implemented works, I just made it do what it was supposed to do in the first place.

The camera staying behind when moving forward suddenly was happening before as well but without the patch you wouldn't see your body when running forward because it wasn't there so it wasn't even noticeable, now you do because it is but also now when you look down half of your upper body isn't a gaping hole because of the same feature. This is my theory.

And I don't understand what happened in the end did the IFPV start working properly in the end? Is was it just the first 5 seconds that had issues? Did you uninstall the patch or change the config to get it working now?

Immersive First Person View for Skyrim LE has a special profile to handle SexLab when it is active, and the SSE version doesn't. There's all kinds of weirdness going on. Sometimes you're facing your body, other times your view is locked to the side.

I think the SSE version also needs a special profile to handle SL situations, is it possible to create one?

The SSE version has a functioning special/custom profile as well, but it needs to be hooked to a Keyword to activate it in the config file. If you look in the config file you'll see something along the lines of "Custom Profile Keyword" and "Custom Profile Magic Effect Keyword". I'm not sure how SexLab works, but supposedly it might attach a keyword to the player character when initiating a scene, if this keyword is then registered in the IFPV config then the game will switch to this special/custom profile during SexLab scenes.

The "Custom Profile Magic Effect Keyword" works the same, but for keywords attached to the player via a 'magic effect' type "spell". So you could activate this special profile in non SexLab situation, if using some other mod maybe like FlowerGirls or OSex or something. I remember making a small mod to activate this special profile with a toggle-able lesser power... That was some time ago and I don't remember how I went about it, but I found this Toggle-able Spells tutorial if you're interested in making something like that.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:31 AM, Bazinger said:

Yes , it works with pretty much everything, I am working on some more fixes and maybe features for a new patch and will be moving all this to downloads or modnexus.

before that happens tho IMPORTANT NOTE:

Exterior near clip when looking down still causes some flickering at least in my modlist with ENB and all that so you should set that to 3 not 1 like in my config, that fixed it for me.

Yeah it looks like I just don't have the time to do any of that and I switched to Oldrim because the ports of the more complex mods like maria eden and slaverun just don't work properly, If someone wants to upload this anywhere else they are free to do so no credit is needed I'm not tied to this username,

It would be a good idea to gather 2 or 3 already setup config files.  Just to skip a lot of the trial and error, so if someone feels confident enough in their config it would be cool to make it available to people who are new to the mod.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, kilmol8 said:

The SSE version has a functioning special/custom profile as well, but it needs to be hooked to a Keyword to activate it in the config file. If you look in the config file you'll see something along the lines of "Custom Profile Keyword" and "Custom Profile Magic Effect Keyword". I'm not sure how SexLab works, but supposedly it might attach a keyword to the player character when initiating a scene, if this keyword is then registered in the IFPV config then the game will switch to this special/custom profile during SexLab scenes.

The "Custom Profile Magic Effect Keyword" works the same, but for keywords attached to the player via a 'magic effect' type "spell". So you could activate this special profile in non SexLab situation, if using some other mod maybe like FlowerGirls or OSex or something. I remember making a small mod to activate this special profile with a toggle-able lesser power... That was some time ago and I don't remember how I went about it, but I found this Toggle-able Spells tutorial if you're interested in making something like that.

Thanks for sharing that information. SexLabActive is the keyword used in the Skyrim LE version of this mod. The keyword hasn't changed for SexLab SE, but I'm doing something wrong because the custom profile settings are being applied globally instead of just when SL is active. If I can sort this out, you definitely can get a good POV.

There's something else to mention, last I had a chat with the author he implemented (or at least tried) a full, separate custom profile system:

Released V3 but also added custom profile support. Create a new file in the same directory as the config file called "IFPVProfile.SL.config.txt" in there write:

Condition_Enabled = 1
Condition_Keyword = "SLKeywordIdontKnowWhatThisIs"
Priority = 2400

After that write any settings from the main config file you want. But only write settings you want to actually change or "dirty edit".

This approach should be even more powerful than editing the "Custom" settings in the default config file since this way you basically can overwrite any of the default settings to fit your needs.

Problem is, it doesn't work from what I remember trying, and I haven't gotten around to doing more tests to see what's the issue. However, this custom system should still be in the source code somewhere, if someone has the time and know-how maybe they could get this feature working.

10 hours ago, Zagzaguel said:

No ones forcing you do to that. Its up to you how much you want to do (and if you want to do it again because another SE update just dropped) 

What would I need to do to fix camera position during scenes anyway? Its the direction in which the head is supposed to look that bugs out right?  

I m just letting everyone know since I said I'd be doing it earlier.

Sexlab worked fine for me with some scenes what makes it go a bit crazy for me is when in the animation your head is very close to another actor. The camera behaved okay even in some of those scenes but the other actor's body parts would dissapear much easier when in contact with the camera than in the oldrim version.

16 hours ago, kilmol8 said:

There's something else to mention, last I had a chat with the author he implemented (or at least tried) a full, separate custom profile system:

This approach should be even more powerful than editing the "Custom" settings in the default config file since this way you basically can overwrite any of the default settings to fit your needs.

Problem is, it doesn't work from what I remember trying, and I haven't gotten around to doing more tests to see what's the issue. However, this custom system should still be in the source code somewhere, if someone has the time and know-how maybe they could get this feature working.

I started over from the beginning and it was just as you originally said. I must have messed with something else that was causing problems. Anyways, you simply add SexLabActive to CustomPassengerKeyword and that's it.

CustomPassengerKeyword = "SexLabActive"

By default, the custom profile has the right settings for the head and you'll get a good POV in SL.

Give it a try.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone else had any problems getting the mod to work at all? I installed it as the instructions from SomeoneYouDon'tKnowAtAll's post, but nothing is happening in game.

Edit: Nevermind...I installed DLL Loader. I just don't recall reading at any point needing that? Not the OPs fault of course, I asked a couple places about this, not just here, I know this is just a patch and not the page for the original mod.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry to bump an old post but - the "someoneYouDontKNowatAll" post you linked ...

<a href="https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7279041-immersive-first-person-view/page-94#entry74368058">here's a more direct link</a>

epic fail on that <a> link tag ... but hey there's a first time for everything, and I'm proud this is my first of surely many more postages on the great and powerful LL (which i've held dear to my perverted heart for so very long -- and now finally has account :) )

the damn link = 

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7279041-immersive-first-person-view/page-94#entry74368058

put dat here marked in nickelodeon slime green 

On 11/8/2019 at 12:21 AM, Bazinger said:

dis 2nd link in OP need fix i spent like 10 mins bruv but i kinda suck at pc so idk lol

Requirements:

Do everything "SomeoneYouDontKnowAtAll" says here  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22306?tab=posts then install my patch on top so, Patch>LoadAfter>NetscriptFrameworkSE and you are good to go.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:31 AM, Bazinger said:

I have one major problem with this mod, namely that I can't make the quiver disappear if this mod is in the load order. There is a setting for the visibility of the quiver in racemenu (Hide Quiver, I think), but it is not working with this mod. I also tried to scale down the quiver to 0.1 (minimum size), but that does nothing either.

I don't know if it is possible, but it would be awesome if you could make an option for this in the config file.

Peace,

M

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Bazinger,

I just installed your patch, and I have a very good feeling about this. Thank you very much, for me you saved this mod from a barely playable state to a state where it should be. 

I thank you for your work one more time, have a lovely day.