GUIDE: Adding vagina physics to (bottomless) armors

Well, I figured out how to add vagina physics to armors, and this simple method doesn't require you to fuck around in Nifskope or the CK. 

All you need to do is open the armor in Bodyslide Outfit Studio, delete the UUNP or CBBE body that's attached to the body, copy the female body you're using into the project, and export.

I looked around on the internet and there doesn't seem to be a guide to making this. I'm not sure if it's common knowledge, but I'm going to write a short guide illustrating the steps I mentioned, anyway.

I'm going to assume you have basic knowledge on how to use Bodyslide Outfit Studio, and that you have HDT SMP, or CBPC installed, so I won't go over the requirements to get collisions to work in the first place. 

Step 1

For this example we'll be editing the CuirassLight17 from the Book of UUNP mod. As you can see I already edited the mesh to remove panties, so that it's bottomless (for lewd purposes, of course.) So first, what you need to do, is navigate to the folder that contains mesh that you want to edit, (in this case, CuirassLight17 from the Book of UUNP). Inside the folder, you'll see that there are two versions of the mesh.

In this example's case, we have:

CuirassLight17_0

and

CuirassLight17_1

Both of these meshes need to be edited in order to have vagina collisions on the armor. Right now, we're going to edit CuirassLight17_0 (this is the low-weight version). 

0.png.8d6eaf651a77dfc74c5857537536f863.png

Step 2

Next, drag the mesh into Bodyslide Outfit Studio, and it will show up in your project, as you can see below. Notice that the armor has a CBBE body (listed as CBBE in the Meshes tab on the right panel of Outfit Studio). 

1.png.eea34643995e103d071ac2ba51bad576.png

Step 3 

Next, you need to navigate to the mod folder that contains the female body meshes that you are using. You will need femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. Note, the body you're using must have an animated vagina for this to work (obviously). 

Since we are editing CuirassLight17_0, we need to take femalebody_0.nif and drag it into Outfit Studio, as you can see below. This will import your female body into the project.

2.png.9cf0c1904c6fd094ed04ab11a0a9cc59.png

Step 4

Now that you've imported your femalebody_0 into the project, you'll see that two new parts have been added to the Meshes panel: CBBE_2 and Labia. CBBE_2 is the body you imported, and Labia is the animated genitals that comes with it. 

What you want to do now, is right click on the body that came with the armor, CBBE, and delete it. What you should have now are CBBE_2 and Labia, and the rest of the armor's parts. 

Screenshot_181.png.a11604759322e6cfd59d8e7a1c676db6.png

Step 5

Now, you need to export your project to a nif file. You can navigate to the folder that contains the original mesh you edited (in this case, CuirassLight17) and save over it, or you can save it to your desktop or whatever and just copy it over to the folder later.

3.png.89d2117bf5b36572222842fb9ac9ff12.png

Step 7

Now that you've finished editing the low-weight body version of your armor, now you need to edit the high-weight version.

In my example's case, I would need to edit CuirassLight17_1 by repeating the previous steps, but using femalebody_1 instead. 

Additional Notes

Breasts Clipping Through Armor

If you are adding vagina collisions to an armor that has a static upper body (usually a chest-plate that doesn't jiggle with the rest of the body) then you might see your character's breasts bouncing and clipping through the armor when she walks around.

What you can do, is take the armor that you edited, drag it into Outfit Studio, navigate to the Bones tab in the upper right panel, select both breast nodes, and delete them.

(See the screenshot below):

Screenshot_189.png.8dc61c1d3064c3e77437b70de966bfdd.png

Deleting these nodes will disable physics for the breasts that are supposed to be under the armor, and you will no longer experience clipping when you move. Once you've deleted then, make sure to export your nif when you're done. 

You can do this to any animated body part too, like the butt, belly, etc. 

Deleting Underwear from Armors to Make them Bottomless

If you're wondering how I got CuirassLight17 to be bottomless in the first place, all I did was right click the panties the armor, and delete them from the project.

Some armors contain zappable parts that you can manage in Bodslide's main screen, but others will need to be manually deleted from the project.

And there you have it folks. Hopefully my guide wasn't confusing or anything. Feel free to leave questions and I'll try to answer them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Great guide, thanks!

This works, but there's one problem. The body is restricted to the default body and the ingame racemenu sliders no longer work. Is there a way to keep the ingame sliders working? Alternatively, is there a way to build a body in bodyslide and use that body instead of the default femalebody_0 and femalebody_1? I realize this might be a noob question, sorry if it is.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 3:00 PM, link00695 said:

Great guide, thanks!

This works, but there's one problem. The body is restricted to the default body and the ingame racemenu sliders no longer work. Is there a way to keep the ingame sliders working? Alternatively, is there a way to build a body in bodyslide and use that body instead of the default femalebody_0 and femalebody_1? I realize this might be a noob question, sorry if it is.

Hmm you should be copying and pasting the same exact nude body preset that your armor uses. When you build a body (not armor, a body) in bodyslide, that's what you should be using. You can do this by batch building the body, hands, and feet of your preset. These are the output files you use when modifying your armor. Remember that your armor should be using the same exact body preset that you armor was built with, or this won't work.