(OBSOLETE) Sex Addict 1.3 Version. 1st & 2nd female Voice "lower Volume".

RE: (Formerly MLA Extended WIP)

I've lowered the volume by "one third" of the first & Second FM voice's, 

Installation: just unpack this into the Skyrim Directory Folder
& overwrite when asked OR use the NMM To install
(As always Make a back up!)

A BIG thank You To WaxenFigure, for this splendid Mod....

Credits
*Waxenfigure.
*Currently Unknown - The author of the MLA mod this was based on
*Currently Unknown - The author of the MLA Sound mod
*Currently Unknown - The author of the Minilovers mod who made these animations in the first place

• 3 weeks later...

I released a new version of Sex Addicts tonight and since I no longer user Minilovers and MInilovers with Sound I have included these as option 1.

Now we only need 8 more sets of sounds before I have to either expand the list or request people pick their 10 favorites.  It was a hideous amount of work merging in the Minilovers with Sound mod and renaming everything so it would not conflict with the original, i can't image how many hours the original author must have put into building all that in the first place.

I also noticed a bit of code:  If you add someone to the _SA_VoiceTypeFaction the faction rank you give them should be used as their voice type.

I have not tested that yet because I kept forgetting to try it.

Edited by WaxenFigure

I released a new version of Sex Addicts tonight and since I no longer user Minilovers and MInilovers with Sound I have included these as option 1.

Now we only need 8 more sets of sounds before I have to either expand the list or request people pick their 10 favorites.  It was a hideous amount of work merging in the Minilovers with Sound mod and renaming everything so it would not conflict with the original, i can't image how many hours the original author must have put into building all that in the first place.

I also noticed a bit of code:  If you add someone to the _SA_VoiceTypeFaction the faction rank you give them should be used as their voice type.

Only 7 now! That's only if you are happy with this new set of Voices "Fingers Crossed" :unsure:

Only 7 now! That's only if you are happy with this new set of Voices "Fingers Crossed" :unsure:

Snapped up into version 1.3 :shy: (coming soon)

Waxen, Are the sound fs000 files Etc:  limited to 10 Wav's or could I add lets say 15/20 to each? Or are they governed by the ESP?

Waxen, Are the sound fs000 files Etc:  limited to 10 Wav's or could I add lets say 15/20 to each? Or are they governed by the ESP?

Limited to 10 by default, I've modded my esp though to allow as many as I like.

Gives a more realistic experience when you have more audio samples playing during an act.

Limited to 10 by default, I've modded my esp though to allow as many as I like.

Gives a more realistic experience when you have more audio samples playing during an act.

The fun part was hooking all of those sound files to all of the objects they have to be hooked to just to get the sounds working in the first place. Fortunately one of those object actually allowed all 10 sounds to be defined at once.

With three possible voices now an appropriate next step is to randomly pick a voice when no specific voice has been specified. For consistency once a character has been assigned a voice though they should always use that one unless you assign them a different one.