C5Kev's Another Damned Witch Mod UUNP - CBBE

• 2 months later...

First of all - thank you for this work -  ; I think the idea is great and very well implemented. I got curious and looked at your other work on Patreon ... and of course found something for me too ;-)
I would like to insert a question that concerns me because I have all the prerequisites for your mods but still have clipping errors (always only with panties and boots  ... meshes formed  in bodyslide ) that I cannot fix.
So I ask how can I solve this?

Greetings - Simplicitas :-)))

1 hour ago, Simplicitas Sancta said:

First of all - thank you for this work -  ; I think the idea is great and very well implemented. I got curious and looked at your other work on Patreon ... and of course found something for me too ?
I would like to insert a question that concerns me because I have all the prerequisites for your mods but still have clipping errors (always only with panties and boots  ... meshes formed  in bodyslide ) that I cannot fix.
So I ask how can I solve this?

Greetings - Simplicitas :-)))

Hello SS and thank you.  Minor clipping issues can be easily resolved with Outfit Studio for your / all body shapes. If you haven't really used Outfit Studio, now's the time to learn- it's easy.   Start OS and select "File > Load Project", navigate to the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" directory, find and open the folder with the item involved and select the .nif file.  Make a copy of that .nif file as well just "in case" things get goofed-up.  Now...

I suggest you read over the following - it's primarily for "conversions", but there's a lot of info on how to size things, using brushes, etc. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10580-c5kevs-how-to-uunp-cbbe-uunp-cbbe-or-cbbe-uunp/

Any problems, let me know...

First of all - thank you for your answer :-)
However, it does not affect my real problem.
I am to blame because my question was not precise enough.
So here to the heart of the matter; In Fallout 4, everything was easy to control - because the body of the respective mods for clothing was usually linked to the shoes (boots, etc.). Here (in Skyrim) everything is completely arbitrary and sometimes there are no body meshes on any item of clothing at all.
For me, this creates a serious problem.
If I knew how I could export my preset created in racemenue for my character to bodyslide - the problem would already be solved, because then I could adjust everything in one go using batch build and morphs.
As it is now, I can adjust everything in the outfitstudio, but I always lose my physics.
And that's my problem.

Always grateful for the help - your Simplicitas :-)

On 3/26/2020 at 6:34 PM, Simplicitas Sancta said:

First of all - thank you for your answer ?
However, it does not affect my real problem.
I am to blame because my question was not precise enough.
So here to the heart of the matter; In Fallout 4, everything was easy to control - because the body of the respective mods for clothing was usually linked to the shoes (boots, etc.). Here (in Skyrim) everything is completely arbitrary and sometimes there are no body meshes on any item of clothing at all.
For me, this creates a serious problem.
If I knew how I could export my preset created in racemenue for my character to bodyslide - the problem would already be solved, because then I could adjust everything in one go using batch build and morphs.
As it is now, I can adjust everything in the outfitstudio, but I always lose my physics.
And that's my problem.

Always grateful for the help - your Simplicitas ?

Hello again SS.  If I understand you correctly, your problem has nothing to do with my outfit(s) or any other HDT clothing mod - and that is, for some reason, you don't have or use a BodySlide body preset.  There's a million presets out there, so there must be one close to what you like and could tweak it, "Save As", check all the outfits on the following dialog box, give it a name and you're good to go.  Know that in BodySlide, you can use negative numbers for "parts" as well as numbers over 100%. Always just change the "High Weight" numbers.  You seem to be changing your body via RaceMenu, which isn't the right way of doing things.  Use RM to do minor tweaks, but make up a BodySlide preset and things will go much easier for you.  Then, any outfit(s) you make with BodySlide using your preset will always fit, so you can "mix and match" mod clothes / armor to whatever stuff you want to wear.

"Here (in Skyrim) everything is completely arbitrary and sometimes there are no body meshes on any item of clothing at all."  That's not exactly true.  Naturally gloves and boots don't have a body, but items that cover boobs (or a single complete outfit aka vanilla stuff) 99.9% of the time do - and use slot #32 (same as the body).  Then skirts, panties (often times use slot #52), pauldrons, etc. use a different slot number for those parts.

"...my preset created in racemenue for my character to bodyslide - the problem would already be solved."  Then make one up dude, it'll save you a lot of time and headaches.