C5Kev's Another Damned Witch Mod UUNP - CBBE

@C5Kev

The file C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves UUNP.osp seem to have a problem, it includes the following  from CCBE:

Spoiler

<SliderSet name="C5Kev&apos;s Damned Witch Sleeves CBBE">
        <DataFolder>C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves CBBE</DataFolder>
        <SourceFile>C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves CBBE.nif</SourceFile>

You have forget change CCBE to UUNP??

26 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@C5Kev

The file C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves UUNP.osp seem to have a problem, it includes the following  from CCBE:

Hide contents

You have forget change CCBE to UUNP??

Hello T.  Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

49 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello T.  Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

@C5Kev The "C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves UUNP.osp" file should be for UUNP, but you can open it by yourself, you will see this:

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SliderSetInfo version="1">
        <OutputPath>meshes\C5Kev\Witch</OutputPath>

Please note, the file for UUNP, not CBBE, but it includes CBBE:)

54 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@C5Kev The "C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves UUNP.osp" file should be for UUNP, but you can open it by yourself, you will see this:

Reveal hidden contents

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SliderSetInfo version="1">
        <OutputPath>meshes\C5Kev\Witch</OutputPath>

Please note, the file for UUNP, not CBBE, but it includes CBBE:)

I think you are looking at old files. Might want to re-download the mod.

6 hours ago, C5Kev said:

I think you are looking at old files. Might want to re-download the mod.

@C5Kev

I have downloaded the "C5Kev's_Damned_Witch_UUNP_HS.7z" file, I'm sure that you have packaged the file (C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves UUNP.osp, the file name is correct, but the content is  incorrect . ) from CBBE.

Please check attachment file (from your package).

C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves UUNP.osp

36 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@C5Kev

I have downloaded the "C5Kev's_Damned_Witch_UUNP_HS.7z" file, I'm sure that you have packaged the file (C5Kev's Damned Witch Sleeves UUNP.osp, the file name is correct, but the content is  incorrect . ) from CBBE.

OK, I'll look into it. Thank you.

46 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@C5Kev

I see what happened, but it doesn't hurt making the parts, etc. 

I love it.  But I am having a small issue with the panties (and the nipple spiders option by extension), where the panties hug my characters skin so tightly they clip.  The string is also not visible.  This is for the CBBE version.

Now normally I can fix this myself in outfit studio, but this time I can't because of that little chain piece.  I can't get it to sync up with the panties once I make adjustments.  Only one half is connected and the other is too far to the left or right.  All of the other clothing parts fit fine otherwise.

5 hours ago, Aki K said:

I love it.  But I am having a small issue with the panties (and the nipple spiders option by extension), where the panties hug my characters skin so tightly they clip.  The string is also not visible.  This is for the CBBE version.

Now normally I can fix this myself in outfit studio, but this time I can't because of that little chain piece.  I can't get it to sync up with the panties once I make adjustments.  Only one half is connected and the other is too far to the left or right.  All of the other clothing parts fit fine otherwise.

Hello Aki-K.  I would re-download / install the mod.  I installed it (A CBBE version in a UUNP universe) and it seems OK now anyway...

Aki-K_1.jpg

2 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello Aki-K.  I would re-download / install the mod.  I installed it (A CBBE version in a UUNP universe) and it seems OK now anyway...

Aki-K_1.jpg.f2956c53551c683d7d3eeea2e2df9988.jpg

I have tried redownloading and reinstalling.  Same issue.  I've had this with a few armors.  Could be the way bodyslide is working in my setup or something else on my end.  But the clipping is persistent.

Normally my solution at this point is to open the files in outfit studio and expand the meshes that are clipping a bit and re-save as a modified version of the file (keeping an original copy just in case).  This is the first armor where I can't seem to use that solution, and only because I can't get the metal parts to sync up properly.  I know it's probably a bootleg kind of solution, but it usually works wonders.  But this time I might need to do something a bit more professional.  I just need to generally expand the panty mesh and its parts.  The rest of the outfit fits fine.

3 hours ago, Aki K said:

I have tried redownloading and reinstalling.  Same issue.  I've had this with a few armors.  Could be the way bodyslide is working in my setup or something else on my end.  But the clipping is persistent.

Normally my solution at this point is to open the files in outfit studio and expand the meshes that are clipping a bit and re-save as a modified version of the file (keeping an original copy just in case).  This is the first armor where I can't seem to use that solution, and only because I can't get the metal parts to sync up properly.  I know it's probably a bootleg kind of solution, but it usually works wonders.  But this time I might need to do something a bit more professional.  I just need to generally expand the panty mesh and its parts.  The rest of the outfit fits fine.

Well, I don't know if you re-downloaded after the new files were uploaded, so perhaps humor me and try it again. The reason why I say this is because as you can see, it doesn't happen with my character - and we should have the same files - so your "condition" shouldn't exist.  If you re-install and somehow it still happens, I can tell you how to fix it.

5 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Well, I don't know if you re-downloaded after the new files were uploaded, so perhaps humor me and try it again. The reason why I say this is because as you can see, it doesn't happen with my character - and we should have the same files - so your "condition" shouldn't exist.  If you re-install and somehow it still happens, I can tell you how to fix it.

I did reinstall after the new files.  I should clarify that your files are perfectly fine.  This is a user end thing and I'm just asking for some advice.

I'm pretty sure this is a user end issue, not your files.  See I play as the succubus race which uses its own body normally, but I copied the CBBE meshes into the Succubus mod folder and replaced the other meshes.  It usually works, but sometimes one or two armors will glitch.  I had the same issue with the Red Riding hood one but was able to alter it so it worked.  It sometimes happens with other people's armors too.  Anything that hugs the skin very tightly.  (I should also mention that it ONLY clips if I use custom idle animations, which is known to cause this).

So I'm not asking you to change anything, because I know your files are perfectly fine.  I'm asking for advice on how I could edit the panties myself to expand them a tiny bit.

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

I did reinstall after the new files.  I should clarify that your files are perfectly fine.  This is a user end thing and I'm just asking for some advice.

I'm pretty sure this is a user end issue, not your files.  See I play as the succubus race which uses its own body normally, but I copied the CBBE meshes into the Succubus mod folder and replaced the other meshes.  It usually works, but sometimes one or two armors will glitch.  I had the same issue with the Red Riding hood one but was able to alter it so it worked.  It sometimes happens with other people's armors too.  Anything that hugs the skin very tightly.  (I should also mention that it ONLY clips if I use custom idle animations, which is known to cause this).

So I'm not asking you to change anything, because I know your files are perfectly fine.  I'm asking for advice on how I could edit the panties myself to expand them a tiny bit.

Ah, OK.  I misunderstood and thought the metal parts were on a different "plane" than the panty and thought you had the old files or something.  This is covered in my "How To" PDFs, but try this...

- In OS, "Load Project" and select " Data\meshes\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\C5Kev's Damned Witch Bat Panty CBBE.osp " ...   Hide the "Spider Bags" so you can see what you're doing.

Aki-K_2.jpg.c4c2e1986b690ec26b13cd728133c1c7.jpg

- As you can see, moving a slider moves the clothes along with the body...

Aki-K_3.jpg.c9d7e30b30af31b16d60b576d52709ec.jpg

- Press key 2 - the inflate brush - an adjust the brush size to be pretty small as you're only making minor tweaks.  Highlight the "Panty Metal" and "Panty" in the right pane and inflate both parts as needed to fit your succubus body.  When that's complete, "File > Save Project As" and click "Save".   Now make new panties with BodySlide and see how they fit.  Perhaps you'll need to go through this process a few times until you get it just right.  That's it.   Oh, and you may need to adjust the Spider Bags location as well depending on how much tweaking you need to do.

Aki-K_4.jpg.8c66efaa833d2a588620340ced2cbfcb.jpg

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

Spoiler

Ah, OK.  I misunderstood and thought the metal parts were on a different "plane" than the panty and thought you had the old files or something.  This is covered in my "How To" PDFs, but try this...

- In OS, "Load Project" and select " Data\meshes\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\C5Kev's Damned Witch Bat Panty CBBE.osp " ...   Hide the "Spider Bags" so you can see what you're doing.

Aki-K_2.jpg.c4c2e1986b690ec26b13cd728133c1c7.jpg

- As you can see, moving a slider moves the clothes along with the body...

Aki-K_3.jpg.c9d7e30b30af31b16d60b576d52709ec.jpg

- Press key 2 - the inflate brush - an adjust the brush size to be pretty small as you're only making minor tweaks.  Highlight the "Panty Metal" and "Panty" in the right pane and inflate both parts as needed to fit your succubus body.  When that's complete, "File > Save Project As" and click "Save".   Now make new panties with BodySlide and see how they fit.  Perhaps you'll need to go through this process a few times until you get it just right.  That's it.   Oh, and you may need to adjust the Spider Bags location as well depending on how much tweaking you need to do.

Aki-K_4.jpg.8c66efaa833d2a588620340ced2cbfcb.jpg

That was the method I had been using.  Unfortunately it kept causing the metal parts to get out of sync.  However, I found another way to do it.  I selected both the panties and metal parts, went to the "scale" option in the menu, and it adjusted both at the same time.  It isn't perfect, but much better than what I had.

There is still some clipping if there are pubic overlays however, as the panties seem to have a "box" effect around them.  It cuts off the overlays just a bit above where the panties stop (but it doesn't clip with the normal skin).  It doesn't seem to show up anywhere else though or cause any other issues.  I've had that with other armors, usually transparent ones.  I think it's just how skyrim handles overlays with certain armor textures.

20 minutes ago, Aki K said:

That was the method I had been using.  Unfortunately it kept causing the metal parts to get out of sync.  However, I found another way to do it.  I selected both the panties and metal parts, went to the "scale" option in the menu, and it adjusted both at the same time.  It isn't perfect, but much better than what I had.

There is still some clipping if there are pubic overlays however, as the panties seem to have a "box" effect around them.  It cuts off the overlays just a bit above where the panties stop (but it doesn't clip with the normal skin).  It doesn't seem to show up anywhere else though or cause any other issues.  I've had that with other armors, usually transparent ones.  I think it's just how skyrim handles overlays with certain armor textures.

I think you are knowledgeable enough about this stuff to do what I said, but I wouldn't know for sure.  You know that OS moves and scales the location of mesh vertices based on the CBBE "reference" body shape.  As such, what you are experiencing simply shouldn't or would not happen.  But you aren't using a standard CBBE body, but rather someone else's succubus body.  So, I believe the reason why things may be going out of sync is that, despite the fact that your succubus body may be CBBE / CBBE-based, the bone weighting must be a slightly different and hence, throwing some things off.  It's the only thing I can think of that would cause what's going on.  Guess you'll just have to continue to live with shit like this happening...

3 hours ago, C5Kev said:

I think you are knowledgeable enough about this stuff to do what I said, but I wouldn't know for sure.  You know that OS moves and scales the location of mesh vertices based on the CBBE "reference" body shape.  As such, what you are experiencing simply shouldn't or would not happen.  But you aren't using a standard CBBE body, but rather someone else's succubus body.  So, I believe the reason why things may be going out of sync is that, despite the fact that your succubus body may be CBBE / CBBE-based, the bone weighting must be a slightly different and hence, throwing some things off.  It's the only thing I can think of that would cause what's going on.  Guess you'll just have to continue to live with shit like this happening...

Probably.  And I'm not all that knowledgeable about this stuff but I learn quickly.  And your advice helped.  I've got things fairly stable now.  I appreciate all your help and your armors are my favorites.  ^-^

19 hours ago, Aki K said:

Probably.  And I'm not all that knowledgeable about this stuff but I learn quickly.  And your advice helped.  I've got things fairly stable now.  I appreciate all your help and your armors are my favorites.  ^-^

You're welcome & thank you.

• 2 months later...

C5Kev would you be willing to help me with a technical issue unrelated to any of your mods?  (Mostly unrelated anyway.  it's effecting most of my armor mods and I can't figure it out.)  Something is preventing me from making tweaks to any mod in outfit studio without it causing some very weird glitches.  I'm also experiencing some other unexplained issues.  If you're willing to take a look, please send me a private message.  I understand if not.

EDIT: Posted it in the "Skyrim Technical Support" part of the forum.  So private message not needed.  But I would appreciate your input in particular because you are the best.  And now my issue is effecting this armor in particular as well.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

C5Kev would you be willing to help me with a technical issue unrelated to any of your mods?  (Mostly unrelated anyway.  it's effecting most of my armor mods and I can't figure it out.)  Something is preventing me from making tweaks to any mod in outfit studio without it causing some very weird glitches.  I'm also experiencing some other unexplained issues.  If you're willing to take a look, please send me a private message.  I understand if not.

EDIT: Posted it in the "Skyrim Technical Support" part of the forum.  So private message not needed.  But I would appreciate your input in particular because you are the best.  And now my issue is effecting this armor in particular as well.

See "Tech" post.

11 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

um..   hi 

I was curious if you have a version without spiders?   it's scares me..       I like everything else..  but I can't download spider stuff.. 

is there a way to switch them with little bats or something?

or maybe a jewelry?

Hello SC0.  I'm sorry that spiders scare you, but you are asking me to forego the story behind the armor and basically create a new mod. She's a witch, who likes to train spiders. Sorry.