CLUB X - Striptease Club - WW

CLUB X - Striptease Club - WW

View File

Striptease Club in the old Fabric of Windenburg. Little Apartment above, so your Sims could live on the lot. Build with WW v146.5 [ 09.October 2019] CC you need is in the download.file

Tested and played by myself. All works fine.

Club X start.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/10/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    All Game Packs and newest Version of WW

37 minutes ago, bagracer said:

What wicked whims tuning file is that in the download?

Funny you should mention that. I've been playing around with just trying out individual mods to see what each one does specifically, so I put this one in with WickedWhims because the download page said it needed WW to work. That caused the game to give me an error message that there are two copies of WW currently active. So then I notice that tuning package inside this mod, and I take WickedWhims out of the Mod folder. When I do that, there isn't any WW functionality in the game (no Wicked option in the character menus). So I try it the other way; I take that package out of this mod, and put the normal WW back in. When I do that, various objects and decor from the strip club are no longer available. Really weird.

@rb813 It's not weird. He obviously made this with the new Patreon release of WW and he's used objects from that to build this lot and then just exported it directly with Tray Importer, so it included the WW tuning file because that one contains the new strip club objects. 

... Should probably think about taking that one out I believe. People have to use Tray Importer a bit more critically. It often decides to include alot of things that are either unnecessary or maybe shouldn't be included such as part of a Patreon release of a mod. 

Ahh, as I thought, waited to try this until i found out what that was.  I run patreon version of WW and also run the only two tuning files that I am aware of Turbodriver making and this was not named the same as either one. Probably would have worked fine for me, but I rather not have redundant files.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 12:08 PM, rb813 said:

Is it just me, or are the stripper poles not even objects you can interact with? There doesn't even seem to be any way to click on them outside of build mode, let alone dance on them.

That is because this location is designed to be used as a Strip Club as a part of the latest Wicked Whims update. So to make the interactions in the Strip Club easier to navigate, the default commands within the Strip Club for the Spot Dance and Stripping Poles are for Strip Club options only.

If you want to change this, go into Wicked->Settings->Nudity Settings->Strip Club Settings then find the option for Focused Dancing Objects Interactions Switch. Change this to off (box is no longer green). Now you have all the normal options available for that object.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 4:32 AM, JustAsKeikaku said:

That is because this location is designed to be used as a Strip Club as a part of the latest Wicked Whims update. So to make the interactions in the Strip Club easier to navigate, the default commands within the Strip Club for the Spot Dance and Stripping Poles are for Strip Club options only.

If you want to change this, go into Wicked->Settings->Nudity Settings->Strip Club Settings then find the option for Focused Dancing Objects Interactions Switch. Change this to off (box is no longer green). Now you have all the normal options available for that object.

how come I cant find the strip club settings?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...