[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

On 10/7/2020 at 9:21 PM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the new stuff and yup, doesn't matter what my sims really want. They're getting new animations! Thanks again for the new animations!

?

You're welcome, Grey and I really like your way of looking at things lol. 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:17 PM, Bianka777 said:

Awesome update!! Thanks you Grey!

You're welcome, Bianka!

23 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

Thanks for the awesome update! Loved the door one, so hot! Got a recording of it ;) 

Thanks to you for the great vid again, Hannigram!

19 hours ago, Shellty_ said:

HOLY SHIT you added sounds even in BJ stages! To say I'm impressed is an understatement! Thanks for the fantastic update, Grey❤️

You're welcome, Shelty! Yep, recently I've been adding sounds to penetration in sex and also oraljob stages. And even though it takes a huge amount of time, the result is definitely worth it lol.

I'm glad you noticed that as also really glad that you liked that animations.

21 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

You're welcome, Shelty! Yep, recently I've been adding sounds to penetration in sex and also oraljob stages. And even though it takes a huge amount of time, the result is definitely worth it lol.

I'm glad you noticed that as also really glad that you liked that animations.

You are the best animator in my personal rating so how could I not noticed that haha. Excellent work thanks again!

Hi GreyNaya! I can't seem to get the

DOOR

TEASING - [ROUGH]DOOR_You're not going anywhere M/F M/M
ORALJOB - [ROUGH]DOOR_Face fuck M/F M/M
ANAL    - [ROUGH]DOOR_Hard anal_stage 1 M/F M/M
ANAL    - [ROUGH]DOOR_Hard anal_stage 2 M/F M/M
ANAL    - [ROUGH]DOOR_Hard anal_stage 3 M/F M/M
CLIMAX  - [ROUGH]DOOR_Fuck face_CLIMAX  M/F M/M

to work. I clicked on the door and I see the Wicked Whim thing but there are not options for animations.

6 hours ago, Praxidike said:

DOOR

to work. I clicked on the door and I see the Wicked Whim thing but there are not options for animations.

Are you using CC doors? Maybe that could be an issue?

19 hours ago, Praxidike said:

DOOR

Hey Praxidike! As Tomas have already been answered in previously comment - make sure that you use default game doors for that sequence. Also, these animations suitable for a lot of single door, but not for a double or high one.

Hello, I used to be a patreon (will again, had to drop due to financial situation) otherwise I'd post there, but I found a few issues with animations not running in sequence. The following list used to as far as I remember as I use these sets a lot would follow their full stage progression. As of the most recent update I have found this is no longer a thing. I did ask Turbo first if a setting had gotten messed up but when he said no I took to opening your file and going through the snippet tuning. Very sorry if these animations weren't intended to follow a progression, but at one point they had so I wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Animations:
Cooking can wait_stage 2 goes to Cooking can wait_stage 2 instead of Cooking can wait_Handjob
Cooking can wait_Blowjob goes to Cooking can wait_Blowjob instead of Cooking can wait_Standing doggy_stage 1
Cooking can wait_Cowgirl on the floor _stage 2 goes to Cooking can wait_Cowgirl on the floor _stage 2 instead of Cooking can wait_Climax

DB_passionate cunnilingus goes to DB_passionate cunnilingus instead of DB_blowjob in 69 position
DB_Passionate reverse cowgirl stage 3 goes to DB_Passionate reverse cowgirl stage 3 instead of DB_Passionate sex from the side stage 4
DB_Passionate sex from the side stage 4 goes to DB_Passionate sex from the side stage 4 instead of DB_Passionate Climax

Let's take a shower together_teasing 1 goes to Let's take a shower together_teasing 1 instead of Let's take a shower together_mutual mastrubation
Let's take a shower together_mutual mastrubation goes to Let's take a shower together_mutual mastrubation instead of Let's take a shower together_Gentle cunnilingus
Let's take a shower together_Gentle cunnilingus goes toLet's take a shower together_Gentle cunnilingus instead of Let's take a shower together_Standing missionary
Let's take a shower together_Standing missionary goes to Let's take a shower together_Standing missionary instead of Let's take a shower together_Standing doggy
Let's take a shower together_Standing doggy goes to Let's take a shower together_Standing doggy instead of Let's take a shower together_Climax

On 10/13/2020 at 4:28 PM, YourFalseHope said:

Hello, I used to be a patreon (will again, had to drop due to financial situation) otherwise I'd post there, but I found a few issues with animations not running in sequence. The following list used to as far as I remember as I use these sets a lot would follow their full stage progression. As of the most recent update I have found this is no longer a thing. I did ask Turbo first if a setting had gotten messed up but when he said no I took to opening your file and going through the snippet tuning. Very sorry if these animations weren't intended to follow a progression, but at one point they had so I wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Hi YourFalseHope! To be honest I don't know what the problem might be coz they are compliance to sequence in XML and each one goes one after the other. Also, I have checked now it in the game and did not see an error with a violation of the sequence.

3 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Hi YourFalseHope! To be honest I don't know what the problem might be coz they are compliance to sequence in XML and each one goes one after the other. Also, I have checked now it in the game and did not see an error with a violation of the sequence.

Not sure what's wrong with the file I have then... Included screenshots of what my xml looks like for at least 2 of the ones I mentioned.

Spoiler

Example1.png.0792dd492261d6d5800462d8f5835ea8.pngExample2.png.1ab1b6f38ab00b2d994034363097b229.png

I can just fix the file myself as I understand how, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I had downloaded this file from your patreon page as well.

2 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

Not sure what's wrong with the file I have then... Included screenshots of what my xml looks like for at least 2 of the ones I mentioned.

Reveal hidden contents

Example1.png.0792dd492261d6d5800462d8f5835ea8.pngExample2.png.1ab1b6f38ab00b2d994034363097b229.png

I can just fix the file myself as I understand how, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I had downloaded this file from your patreon page as well.

Well, it's a pretty weird shit is happened here lol coz in my XML it looks like this so that's why I said that checked everything and didn't find any errors

1426207524_bandicam2020-10-1506-11-38-790.jpg.4070303561f80dae67ea49e1416b5800.jpg670690237_bandicam2020-10-1506-13-19-725.jpg.c17406c685bdba69cbbca120f2a44e96.jpg

I didn't make any changes after I finished working on these animations so honestly I don't know what's wrong. Speaking of crazy lol - right now I downloaded my file from my Patreon page, opened it using s4pe and extracted xml from it. The result is exactly the same. I can send you on email my "working" file with animations although this is the same what you downloaded from Patreon.

@YourFalseHope okay, I'm an idiot lol. I checked if everything was ok with the file from the $4 tier but $10 package really was a mess with sequences. It seems when I copied animations from one package to another I forgot to specify their priority in $10 xml, so you were right. Thank you for telling me about this issue now I have fixed it and everything works as it should. And I'm really sorry for misleading you - you're not crazy coz this place is already occupied by me lol. 

ShinyInconsequentialGermanspitz-mobile.gif.1d03593ff612b5185fbec4af656fddc4.gif

23 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

okay, I'm an idiot lol. I checked if everything was ok with the file from the $4 tier but $10 package really was a mess with sequences. It seems when I copied animations from one package to another I forgot to specify their priority in $10 xml, so you were right. Thank you for telling me about this issue now I have fixed it and everything works as it should. And I'm really sorry for misleading you - you're not crazy coz this place is already occupied by me lol. 

no need to apologize :) thank you for looking at both. I should have specified which file I had. Very sorry. Anyway, your animations are one of my favorites so looking forward to what you do next. 

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

VAGINAL - Somebody was a bad girl_Vaginal stage 2   (preview)

VAGINAL - Somebody was a bad girl_Vaginal stage 3   (preview)

JAGUAR

TEASING - Failed drive_Look on the bright side             (preview)

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

CHAIR LIVING

VAGINAL - Fuck her while I watch_Vaginal 2  MFM FFM   (preview)

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_WholeNarrowEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif.b4383bf7a86c9d209470f23c14d04953.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_HotClumsyLadybug-size_restricted.gif.13ea6666c9de6bf39d09b3dca42bc89f.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_EuphoricDisfiguredAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif.569616a3db04619603272c0d21b370bb.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_ColorlessInsignificantArcticseal-size_restricted.gif.2cb275e5ffcf3573db6f263a5a90e73e.gif

Hey guys! So, the devs promise us some nice snow content (finally lol) in November but for now I suggest your Sims relax on a longue chair....and during sleep lol.

CHAIR LOUNGE

TEASING - Time for rest and love
ORALJOB - Time for rest and blowjob
VAGINAL - LC_Vaginal 1_Cowgirl
VAGINAL - LC_Vaginal 2_Reverse Cowgirl

DOUBLE BED

TEASING - While you're sleeping_kisses and cuddles M/F M/M F/F/F
TEASING - While you're sleeping_Rubbing M/F M/M
VAGINAL - While you sleeping_Vaginal 1
VAGINAL - While you sleeping_Vaginal 2
CLIMAX  - While you sleeping_Climax

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_GreatEmotionalHackee-size_restricted.gif.3849f804014d1bf52d59e8790aacb24b.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_DeepFarFlee-size_restricted.gif.8d53e54132d58dd26fb8118f89e4248a.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_UnsightlyActiveDuiker-size_restricted.gif.f34553c4ac9b3c127e373f3b7668b677.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_InexperiencedBrilliantHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif.3adfce0147d3e608793d87519f167612.gif

hope you enjoy it and have fun guys!

On 10/23/2020 at 5:41 PM, Hannigram38 said:

Love it!! Thank you! ❤️ 

On 10/23/2020 at 7:35 PM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update, Grey. Much appreciated, as always!

?

On 10/24/2020 at 4:50 AM, Johndow01 said:

Thanks for a update GreyNaya! Was excited about asleep animations so I am glad to see them in my game now!

3 hours ago, Shellty_ said:

Thanks for awesome update, Grey! Can't wait to see your new stuff❤️

You're welcome, guys! Always happy to share animations with you.