Mango Follower SSE

View File

I saw on the nexus forums how a lot of people were asking for a mango follower conversion for sse, so I went ahead and did that. She works just fine for me. Using CBBE body + scar. No plans in the future to try to convert her non-scar version as users in the nexus forums reported that that was difficult/prone to CTD's. Converted using CK and NIF scope. A very small gift from me to the community thats given me so much over the years.

Keep on lewding!

Link to original mod by Alpha-Mango:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73669

On 10/15/2019 at 8:41 AM, Bluegunk said:

Mango has been a favourite follower for years. There's just something about her that has always appealed to me. She's back for my new play-through!  ?

Same, even though she's not voice acted or anything I always stuck by her in my old LE playthrough. I remember looking and waiting for a while to see if she would be ported to SSE but I just couldn't wait any longer ?

• 2 weeks later...

This should be a version  of hakeador3000's port with no scar.   No Black face or CTD for me when I use it.

I used Nifscpe to remove the decals from the head.nif and SSE_Edit to also remove them from the .ESP

This is my first ever upload.  Please try it and let me know.   I hope I did not screw something up.

ScreenShot0.png

Mango -- No Scar SSE.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 3:31 PM, Bopplehunter said:

This should be a version  of hakeador3000's port with no scar.   No Black face or CTD for me when I use it.

I used Nifscpe to remove the decals from the head.nif and SSE_Edit to also remove them from the .ESP

This is my first ever upload.  Please try it and let me know.   I hope I did not screw something up.

ScreenShot0.png

Mango -- No Scar SSE.7z 54.16 MB · 0 downloads

Nice port! I tried your no scar port and it works just fine! Very cool

On 11/11/2019 at 6:16 PM, hakeador3000 said:

Nice port! I tried your no scar port and it works just fine! Very cool

TYVM, I was so afraid I would screw something up in the assembly and upload.  Maybe I will upload additional tweaks.  Maybe, give her her own BS file with proper pathing to facilitate user taste. 

I built one with a very broad range of curves with a dynamic normal map.  As the curves increase in the mesh, so does the shadowing on the texture.  But,  I need to learn some more and tweak it.

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2019 at 8:52 AM, s.kirmish said:

Thank you, very much. I was just looking for this because the normal Skyrim version definitely caused crashes in SE.

Thanks for the feed back.  I might release a new advanced version.  She will have a dedicated Bodyslide that you can customize to your liking and my custom TextureSlide technology built into her.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a lot of problems with LE, so I play only SSE since 2016. I've been thinking about how I wish I have her for a long time. I searched hard on online and asked a modder if he, please, ports her to SE version. Yay, you did that. I'm very gracefully glad. However, something about her had been bothering me until I read here and realized she's a CBBE. She looks better in UNPBO. Would you, please, port her in UNPBO? I pray hope. Thank you. 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:18 AM, Dinopid said:

I had a lot of problems with LE, so I play only SSE since 2016. I've been thinking about how I wish I have her for a long time. I searched hard on online and asked a modder if he, please, ports her to SE version. Yay, you did that. I'm very gracefully glad. However, something about her had been bothering me until I read here and realized she's a CBBE. She looks better in UNPBO. Would you, please, port her in UNPBO? I pray hope. Thank you. 

hey dinopid, thank you for your comment. unfortunately I dont use UNPBO so i wont be able to help you there :/
However porting her unpbo version shouldnt be all that difficult, it took me just under an hour to port her following some quick youtube guides on porting followers to sse. its very straight forward and I encourage you to try

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2023 at 7:07 PM, spicypootis said:

Her body physics are messed up when wearing armor. I'm using CBBE 3BA armor replacer and her breasts are stuck to one spot in her body, stretching when she moves, crouches. It's been years, but has anyone found a fix?

If it's related to boobs physics, etc. then the problem may be within her skeleton. Try replace the skeleton file with the one from xpmsse's (And perhaps replace her body meshes with cbbe 3ba's) 

• 6 months later...
On 4/6/2024 at 2:32 AM, WarAcez said:

Will she have a conflict with Yuriana Wench mod? They are in the same location and cell

I've never had Yuriana conflict with her or the other two girls that are in the mine. For that matter sometimes Yuriana is the only one in the cell and Mango, Fidget, and Jaz are outside fighting the bandits when I get there. Sometimes one or more is in the cell and nobody even notices the bandits. It might depend on your mods, but I think Yuriana is the only one locked to the spot in the cell, but they seem to all get along fine with each other.