G1M to FBX File Size Too Large

Deadpool_69

I exported a costume for Ayane to FBX format, but the size is too large (over 3 MB). So when I try to import it into Blender, the model takes a really long time, freezes my computer and doesn't load.

How can I reduce the size of the FBX file so I can import it into Blender? I can't just use G1M Export because that tool doesn't include the skeleton when I load the models into Blender.

My guess is that there is a lot of stuff in that file and the more stuff that is in a file the longer it takes to load in blender especially with older computers as I have the same problem with some exported files that I work on in blender. Maybe try breaking up the file or removing somethings from the file before exporting if it is something you don't need.

50 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

My guess is that there is a lot of stuff in that file and the more stuff that is in a file the longer it takes to load in blender especially with older computers as I have the same problem with some exported files that I work on in blender. Maybe try breaking up the file or removing somethings from the file before exporting if it is something you don't need.

I can't remove stuff before exporting. I need to drag the G1M into the g1mtofbx.exe and it does it automatically, no check boxes or anything.

Archived