Big bang theory Thread

Guest Lady Luck

Arrested development is a smart show about dumb people.

Big Bang Theory is a dumb show about smart people.

Or at least that's how I've always liked it to be said. :P I just CAN NOT STAND LAUGH TRACKS, WITH A FIERY PASSION THAT BURNS BRIGHTER THAN THE FLAMES OF HELL THEMSELVES.

Seriously, why any self respecting show includes such a vile device that was surely conceived in the pitch black eldritch abyss that spawned all the suffering in the world, completely alludes me.

But if you like it, more power to you. :P

But fuck laugh tracks.

Edit: Oh, and feel free to search on youtube for "big bang theory no laugh track" for an... interesting time.

Love the top comments on that one, hah.

Edit 2:

A terrible show aimed at "nerds".

Well considering were all nerds here...... may wana take that talk elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure there is a reason he put "nerds" in quotation marks.

Or at least that's how I've always liked it to be said. :P I just CAN NOT STAND LAUGH TRACKS' date=' WITH A FIERY PASSION THAT BURNS BRIGHTER THAN THE FLAMES OF HELL THEMSELVES.

[/quote']

Actually, they just film in front of a live audience, so it'd be real laughs and not a track.

Honestly, it's the same effect. It's a show, a story, a world that is being presented to get lost in, and the disembodied chuckles that belong to no one completely kills it for me. Watching a stand up comedy or whose line or something, the people are THERE, they are a PART of the world that is presented (cause it's our world, not a story, hah.) so it doesn't bother me. But yeah, that's just how it is for my mind at least. :\ Or something like that anyways.

Guest Lady Luck

it grew on me the laugh was quickly forgetton when there's a serious scene its just wear me out , but man sheldon get me anytime Bazinga!! , unfortunately that asshole kripkey ,stewart and zak having bromance party with sheldon lmaooo XD

Guest Lady Luck

Can't belive that I was stupid enough to think that people will be actually talking about big bang theory here...:dodgy:

nah its about a show , everyone confuckled about this thread " what big bang theory " you mean the evolution book right i'm like " no " it's not it's a show..

I have a strong dislike for certain characters that keeps me from truly enjoying the show. That airhead Penny is such a manipulative bitch. Every time I see her I want to drop kick her down the elevator shaft they never use. Sheldon is a good source of lulz, though he really should be the center of the show rather than Howard, and it should be an examination of social relationships through the eyes of an outsider. I realize it's a bit like that already, but it lacks cohesion and makes me want to kick puppies the way it is.

Guest Lady Luck

Man i had so many shit to say that i'm really mad , not like will wheaton do his job as an actor , it's just sad he picked a weaker kind and then just twist around.

my thoughts on will wheaton "YOU SUCK SERIOUSLY"

1. Will wheaton try to screw up penny and leonard

Reference he made fake story about his wife breaking up with him on a bowling competition " i'm like are you that low will or aka " wesley" a washed up star trek character that doesn't play role on Star trek episode 1.

2. Will wheaton Screwed up Ka'a Game card play with sheldon

another lies of will wheaton " faking his grand mother death" are you serious i'm like , seriously if want to win the game play fair instead used another stupid psychology warfare that's how a biggest loser you can get a dumb villain if you will

3. Will wheaton " Record " Howard's Bechelor ad party when it supposed to be private

4. Will wheaton Setup , When Data Ruined sheldon gift which he wait from 1996 and then the box set open up

____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________

this is unforgivably just mean i feel sad for sheldon even when hes mean sometimes at least he didn't fake and lie to himself which will is the most stupid villain ever made nuisance to the story.

Well You can't deny above all else 70% Penny is useful , when the times the guys need her she always be there , there's times when sheldon wow account get hacked which in this case penny is a person didn't care about gaming until she got hooked with age of conan " best part of the show " she ended up being a worst addict lol, the times that i hate about penny it took me 5 season to hear her say " i love you " i'm like seriously penny how hard is it to say it!, and then penny screwed up she bought will wheaton lies at the bowling competition , she broke up with leonard that bitch! , and then priya came omg , that's worst experience ever i feel sorry for leonard, priya used leonard alot for her own benefit she bought her stuff and shit , have sex and change leonard into useless dumbass instead smart ass that we know and love , i like penny alot why because she had fun personality she is loving , caring above else its awosome , the moment with sheldon its like mother and son totally , leonard well hes insecure sometime but season 5 unlcok his full potiental and hes awosome again , and priya FUCK YOU , not meaning i'm racist got how i hate you alot , you cheated leonard whatsup with that.

This show isn't dumb or insulting to nerds, some of the viewer judged too quickly on the concept it's all about family and friends who helped each other not just about nerds or gaming , i don't watch the show because i'm a gaming nerd it's just seriously good show way better then F.R.I.E.N.D.S i know it's a blasphemy to say that comedy show sucks but in this case Big bang theory is 10x times better because there's one time the joke is so bad when " Raj " come in man he stole the show , i especially love howard even when hes a playboy him and bernie just adorable , don't get me started with bernie she just epic win petite, cute , dorable and mean sometimes XD, shes like total package , amy ... omg she just disgust me whole season shes trying to be cool but you know its failing alot , there's one dirty moment when she play slave girl " BDSM " moment with sheldon that one crack me up, a dumb - smart guy like sheldon doesn't know "spanking" don't work on grown lady you know what i mean lmao.

Guest Lady Luck

Whoa' date=' settle down there, domgar. You realize Wil Wheaton was playing a role, right? He's not really a douche in real life. In fact, he's quite the opposite.

[/quote']

nah i dont hate will just the character ruined my favorite one , in fact i did meet will wheaton in real life when he has comic con in LA hes kinda cool but you know, there's strange aura that evil will wheaton just make me wanna shout " will weaton sucks!" lol after the actual convention learning the fact that he is really talkative in front of his geeky fans, i let it go just the fact i sometime when i get obessed with a show this is how i likely talk with my friends same reaction XD.

the fact that , i didn't really hate him i was speaking about the character.

i soo wanted to meet others in LA , but at the time when i covering Reviews for xcom i meet him at the same convention that is when i did a small talk about the character in big bang theory he stated that " he wasn't a big jerk in real life " the best part is he apologize to me for ruining the season i'm Like " evil will wheaton apologizing this is just priceless", although the first episode did exist he was in star trek character name wesley by far its the worst star trek episode ever started till it reach captain picard.

well i wasn't allowed to talk about it ... but i share it anyway he does apologize to his fans alot on that .

Sheldon Reference To will Wheaton first debut

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkrlJB87AL8

Wil "WHEEEEAAAATOOOOOOONNNNN!" Wheaton is probably my favourite character in the BBT universe. Were I not nominally straight, I would jump his sexy, sexy bones. I mean there are also the whole, "other continent," and his being straight things, but what can you do?

I like the main characters too, they just annoy me sometimes... especially when they mock Leonard for his "derivative" works. Yeah, he's reproducing other scientists' work. How terrible of him to verify the results of others, adding new data sets to the field, and adding support to, or casting doubt upon, the theories of his contemporaries. That trained scientists would look down upon those who perform one of the most vital tasks in the scientific world is near enough inconceivable. But, that said, it's a comedy, not a documentary, so I forgive the nonsense and laugh at the bazingas.

Guest Lady Luck

lol he is sexy in real life , lmaooo my friend when like " omg is he single " lol i'm like " dude will wheaton is already married!"

Guest Lady Luck

So' date=' SO, SOOOO sexy. I mean, I'm straight (technically bi, but "ew penises," so straight as far as society is concerned) but damn, I would be his lady if he wanted.

[/quote']

lol i can pass this comment to will wheaton lmaoo i'm sure he would love to read that XDDDD.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest flingingfeces

My brother got me into watching it a few years back and it's easily one of my favorites now!  Then I found out Chuck Lorre writes it and I knew why.  Ever since the 80's TMNT cartoons I've loved everything he makes.

Archived