AAF Leito Animation problems (alignment)

Hi,

I use AAF with "Kinky" Themes, various animation mods (incl. F04 Animations by Leito) and "trigger" mods like AAF SEU.

Most FM and FMM animations involving Leito's animations have ALIGNMENT errors... no penis/vagina penetration: npc penises are not aligned (AAF does not change the angles of approach) correctly with female protagonist. 

FYI, all FF Leito animations seem to work well (with strapons). All (my) tests, both inside and outside, have been on flat surfaces with no nearby obstacles or structures.

I would like to know if this is a KNOWN ISSUE or is it likely my failure to correctly setup the mods and patches together!?

Thanks!

Hi dagobaking,

I think you are correct but it is baffling me... I did a clean install a few weeks ago, and only have a few animation mods and patches (including the One Patch) which are cited on the AAF "Installation Guide" + these two:

- Rufgt's Old Animations v1.0 (which is an optional file from Atomic Lust file download page)

- Polistiro's Patch for Leito and Crazy Animations FOMOD (which I understand is required as current version of the One Patch does not include FF [and other] animations)

I thought about the problem last night and this morning... I think maybe I have screwed up in setting up BT2 for NPC bodies... the thing is I have (tried to) read up on installing BT2 and some things just don't work, so in Bodyslide I choose TBOS BT2 zeroed sliders option and do a simple BUILD (not Batch Build, no Morphs).

I will do some testing later. Thanks!

PROBLEM SOLVED

More searching lead me back to ULFBERTH's thread on Vector Plexus --> whose advice on solving BT2 Erection issues by editing XMLs I had previously dismissed [because I did not need to set Erection value to "-1" to solve a previous erection problem]... but I read his thread more thoroughly this time and discovered two things:

(1) To solve BT2 "angle" problem, I need to build TBOS BT2 ZeroSliders WITH MORPHS, but also

(2) I had installed BT2 version 2.75 which is not currently fully compatible with AAF, so loading BT2 version 2.70 

Now how do I label this Technical Support thread CLOSED or SOLVED?

Archived