No Overpenetration SE

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First thank you for putting mods up for us. Second, I downloaded mod. Was working as it should but after a few scenes where the shlong shouldn't have been shrank it was. Breast sex, etc etc. Even some normal scenes where there wouldn't be any over penetration it would shrink them. 

Decided I didn't like seeing chubs barely reaching the va-jj so I deactivated mod but didn't delete. Was still shrinking dogs to chubbies. So, deleted entire mod. Still shrinking all shlongs to chubs. 

Once again thanks for the mod but it seems it needs a little bit more work. I wouldn't even start to assume I understand what can and can't be done on a mod but if at all possible the scenes need to be detected correctly. A 3 inch nub is not going to reach any hole and if it does it won't remain there long with any movement. My suggestion. Only have the mod shrink a shlong down to 7...anything past that it just looks bad. Good luck and hopefully I can clean your left over mod from my save.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod isn't working on my end either. After poking through the source code, maybe it's pointing at the wrong nodes? I'm not very familiar with niOverride stuff but shouldn't "CME Genitals x [Gen 0x]" be something like "NPC Genitals x [Gen 0x]"? I could just be ignorant though.

EDIT: Guess not, this didn't fix it

Edited by Cacame Awemedinade
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dunno if I'm doing something wrong, or maybe the installation was just weird (as is everything with Bethesda games it just works...) but I can't get the mod to unshrink my dong. The scenes play out right and everything, but the moment I get a penetration scene, my dong will not unshrink. The values in racemenu still reflect the size preshrink, though, so just rescaling it in racemenu doesn't actually work, as there is a size limit.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This mod probably needs to be added to the Skyrim SE compatibility tracking with the introduction of AE.  I had very few issues in SE, to include the downgraded SE, but the game does not successfully launch with the AE versions.  Looking at crash logs, it would appear (with my very rudimentary knowledge) that there is something not connecting with the vanilla plugins and Overpenetration, as these were the only two entities identified.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/26/2023 at 8:04 AM, Green Tryst said:

This mod probably needs to be added to the Skyrim SE compatibility tracking with the introduction of AE.  I had very few issues in SE, to include the downgraded SE, but the game does not successfully launch with the AE versions.  Looking at crash logs, it would appear (with my very rudimentary knowledge) that there is something not connecting with the vanilla plugins and Overpenetration, as these were the only two entities identified.

Agreed.

I've tried to use this mod as is, and the game will not start with it installed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...