Crystar [Request]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i saw moderchan on twitter post screenshots of replacing rei's default outfit in her room with the nightgown outfit

based on the way the game is constructed, id say they probably unpacked the the files from the assets and switched them manually, and then repacked them

in another post, they also removed the skirt from her default room outfit and changed the color of her underwear

i dont know enough about how unity works to do that myself though

• 2 weeks later...

moderchan has released the collection of mods they made during their playthrough.

no nude mods, seems to be skirt skimpifications and a replacement of the school clothes with the night gown

also added bust size and jiggle physics for sen? seems pretty unorganized.

i suppose if anyone still wants to mod crystar, reverse engineering this would be a start. or asking them about it if you can speak japanese

i suppose so. if i knew more about unity id give it a shot myself

but also im not a 3d modeler so i dont know how much id be able to do

info on how to do anything with crystar specifically is slim so i assume its just normal unity stuff

maybe i could ask those Omega Labyrinth people about it

• 3 years later...