Liara T'Soni Race Mod for FNV 1.0

bucketofjelly

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He's got a femshep on there too. Not 100% sure this is allowed here though.

It's really really cool, but I think there's a copywrite issue.

Then again, we're not hosting it or anything, just talking about it. So I don't really know the rules for that.

Considering how much copyrighted material is on this site already, I can't see what the problem is. Unless it is completely visible and I am blind.

Add at the moment we are hosting this here and it's a entire rip from Mass Effect.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/121-john-shepard-and-kaidan-alenko-followers/

• 1 month later...

It is a nice mod. It looks real. Nice skin texture. I tried it for a brief time. It doesn't work to well without the armors and such. She stands out like a Blue Thumb... sorry.. It is surprising that most of the clothing given to the player in the beginning of the game actually fits with little clipping but very little. I wish I know how to do "rips" I would have so many different strange things in my game... LOL ... One wouldn't know where one game started and one ended. .. forget about gaming I would spend most of my time just screwing around with strange and new textures. .. Alas. I am having difficulty just getting the GECK to load without crashing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks decent in-game. Haven't tried any armors. I'm trying to scramble and acquire other mods for my game. I hate playing NV vanilla and it's a good game to play. I like immersive stuff. This wont hurt my immersion, in fact, I'll do a normal run through of the game with Liara. Dis' Gun' be gud'

Archived