Skarrd Traits Sexually Awkward&Pervert updated 2019

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
3 hours ago, SilentFred said:

Is there any update floating around? This mod was hilarious to use..

Found some google results on it but they rather looked like malware offers...

Here are the traits. Let me know if there are any problems with these:

pervert trait:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1271893&key=cec03ba4585ca9d726d4ca6b71534f6e

sexually awkward trait:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1271899&key=bd20597664a94f701d1c74e9d0a54b73

embarrassed override:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1272407&key=85fcbf454c41f654fe3195eae2fc7a17

see sleepwear:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1272408&key=0254e38675ab08013b78215ebc76e531

4 hours ago, SilentFred said:

Hi Skarrd,

your mod is throwing LE's ?

Maybe you'll find a solution.

Cheers!

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.e1187ba18f80bdf7cf6166d884612c9a.png

Hey! Thanks for that. I didn't know. Sorry for any trouble it caused. Unfortunately, I've been out of my league on these traits for a while and have been hoping someone who knows what they're doing to take them on.

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

Hey! Thanks for that. I didn't know. Sorry for any trouble it caused. Unfortunately, I've been out of my league on these traits for a while and have been hoping someone who knows what they're doing to take them on.

No sweat! I’m just hoping that you or someone else skilled could bring it up to date! 
Unfortunately I have no clue how to get my head wrapped around those things!

From my perspective it would be worth it updating the mod…

On 9/7/2022 at 8:33 AM, SilentFred said:

No sweat! I’m just hoping that you or someone else skilled could bring it up to date! 
Unfortunately I have no clue how to get my head wrapped around those things!

From my perspective it would be worth it updating the mod…

So I've done some recon. I made this using an early version of "Zerbu's mod maker" and have discovered he has made a new version of it and as far as I can tell it's compatible with the current Sims 4. So I jumped in and have been messing with it and have managed to get a couple of things to work. (being close to a sim in their underwear results in a buff & drinking bar drinks resulting in a buff) Those small successes leads me to believe I can maybe bring these back myself. (maybe even with some advancements, including making it more compatible with WW) I'll start posting in my original thread if that happens. Stay tuned.

10 hours ago, skarrd said:

So I've done some recon. I made this using an early version of "Zerbu's mod maker" and have discovered he has made a new version of it and as far as I can tell it's compatible with the current Sims 4. So I jumped in and have been messing with it and have managed to get a couple of things to work. (being close to a sim in their underwear results in a buff & drinking bar drinks resulting in a buff) Those small successes leads me to believe I can maybe bring these back myself. (maybe even with some advancements, including making it more compatible with WW) I'll start posting in my original thread if that happens. Stay tuned.

Awesome to hear that!!

Fingers crossed that it'll work out! 

On 9/2/2022 at 11:10 PM, skarrd said:

Thank you!

I love your trait mod, it's a must have mod in my mod list.

The way how you execute it is excellent!

It's like a story telling by itself.

I hope this mod will never die, I really hope you develop it further.