What is this armor mod ?

On 8/17/2019 at 10:22 PM, winny257 said:

no problem, sometimes one sees the forest in front many trees Not.
German idiom. :classic_smile:

I think you mean "Sometimes you don't see the forest because of the trees". I correct you only because I hope you will get it right next time. It looked a bit like google translate there. Thanks for the links. ;)

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

I think you mean "Sometimes you don't see the forest because of the trees". I correct you only because I hope you will get it right next time. It looked a bit like google translate there. Thanks for the links. ;)

yes, is Google Translate and that for 8 years already and over 15250 posts. :classic_laugh:
I do not know what Google translates, because I do not know how the text in English would have to be.
but that most important, you understood what I meant.
but in German the Idiom is different, "man sieht den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht" one not see the forest for the trees :classic_smile:

https://www.linguee.com/german-english/translation/man+sieht+den+wald+vor+lauter+bäumen+nicht.html

Archived