Glass Bikini Armor

12 minutes ago, havokwing1978 said:

I know where to get these but what I want are working cbbe bodyslide files so that it doesn't default to the preset. But TYVM for the reply!

:O I do not understand, in the mod description is "05/06/2016 : version 1.01 * Fixed a wrong texture path and add bodyslide preset and more bodies options"

9 minutes ago, winny257 said:

:O I do not understand, in the mod description is "05/06/2016 : version 1.01 * Fixed a wrong texture path and add bodyslide preset and more bodies options"

I think that was only for UUNP, the CBBE one does not come with any bodyslide files.

4 hours ago, havokwing1978 said:

damn well it seems that no one has added bodyslide files. oh well thanks for the help guys.

On the above link that Winny posted ask Sorceress... she does a whole lot of conversions and might do it.

Also, I don't know... But I've built UNP BS with my CBBE preset and just replaced the base shape in the nif using outfit studio.

4 hours ago, RedMonika said:

On the above link that Winny posted ask Sorceress... she does a whole lot of conversions and might do it.

Also, I don't know... But I've built UNP BS with my CBBE preset and just replaced the base shape in the nif using outfit studio.

Ive tried to do that before and it was a disaster. TYVM for the input. Ill take a look at her and ask. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived