LittleDoxy - Sexy Shirt & Leather Harness

New content, a simple schoolgirl-like skirt, available in 4 sizes and ~20 Swatches. Patreons Only until September.
(Panties not included.)

00.jpg.25cdeb69760fb31dea14766fe5160e93.jpg

Available September 05 for everyone

all.jpg.54d089dfd5c986af56a537a3be412313.jpg

Medium                   -                   Short                   -                   Mini                   -                   Micro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 10:13 AM, DarkAudit said:

Tell us who you've got modeling your stuff. I could use some more tray hotties. :D

Most of the Sims used as models will be available this October. I'll make sure to edit the first post and add their names.

New Content !

03.jpg.0466325663f65d0eb7eac898b068b71e.jpg

I know, summer ended for most of us, but this month you will find a new bikini (top+bottom), a slight variation, a bit more revealing. And a lovely dress with an open top, revealing some cleavage. The dress isn't closed at the bottom, and, as always panties aren't included.

The Bikinis are available today for Patreons, and October 12 for everyone. Look at the first post for downloads. ⬆️

October will be very busy for me, but I will try to do a little something for Halloween.

02.jpg

On 9/10/2019 at 10:13 AM, DarkAudit said:

Tell us who you've got modeling your stuff. I could use some more tray hotties. :D

It's done ! I will keep it updated.

On 9/28/2019 at 2:09 AM, CanadianGhost said:

LittleDoxy, Keep up the awesome work :D 

Thank you !

On 9/28/2019 at 7:41 PM, fhtshop said:

Good work I love them.

Thank you !

@LittleDoxy Question, you create some sims that are for Patreons and in some cases you release them to the public, my question isn't that but rather do you have a link which actually shows what these Sims look like?  I mean, seen it even for clothing creators - "name of item" then the picture of the item is blurred out, and you can only see it if you're a Patreon member.  Kinda defeats the purpose of showing it off to get folks to sign up for patreon if they can't see it.  

1 hour ago, CanadianGhost said:

@LittleDoxy Question, you create some sims that are for Patreons and in some cases you release them to the public, my question isn't that but rather do you have a link which actually shows what these Sims look like?  I mean, seen it even for clothing creators - "name of item" then the picture of the item is blurred out, and you can only see it if you're a Patreon member.  Kinda defeats the purpose of showing it off to get folks to sign up for patreon if they can't see it.  

Every month I release an Update preview, including screenshots of Sims and Outfits in game. You can find the post on Patreon by clicking here. Or the direct link to the album by clicking here.
I also have a dedicated thread for the Sims where I post the update and screenshots once everything is up on Patreon, so this thread is one or two days behind.

4 hours ago, CanadianGhost said:

@LittleDoxy By any chance are you planning on releasing your maid outfit to the public?  

I don't think so, my maid outfit is very bad, (very high poly, weird deformations) but I like the design. So I will probably give it a second try !

On 10/2/2019 at 5:33 AM, LittleDoxy said:

October will be very busy for me, but I will try to do a little something for Halloween.

Just in time for me to have a major medical emergency that resulted in a walletectomy. :cry:

Otherwise, I'd be calling for the 1970's cartoon version of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

BaggyConstantBergerpicard-small[1].gif

• 2 weeks later...