Lustful Aliens

Currently contains the following species:

LUST (male+female):

Bull: 59 male portraits.

Doggos: 18 female portraits, 30 male portraits

Fucow: 22 cow themed futa portraits with various ludicrous proportions

Horse: 24 female portraits, 53 male portraits

Cat: 21 female portraits, 26 male portraits

Multicock-Futas: 25 portraits with various ludicrous proportions and assorment of dicks.

Reptiles: 12 female portraits, 30 male portraits

Rabbits: 14 female portraits, 29 male portraits

Deer: 19 female portraits, 39 male portraits

Wolf/dog-taur: 14 male portraits (a ? whether or not this set is any good or not)

BOIS/FUTA(fembois and futa when applicable):

Rabbits: 28 femboi portraits

Horse: 28 femboi portraits, 20 futa portraits

Cat: 29 femboi portraits

All species support Lustful Void, in that the All Male/All Female traits should reflect on the pops as well! (haven't figured out how to make the futa trait to specifically apply only futa portraits to the pops, so while a few of the non-futa species have some futa portrait textures, they are currently not used at all. After initial fiddling decided that to not be a high priority.)

At the moment, randomly generated empires won't spawn with these portraits. If you want to see them around as AI empires, gotta make your own custom empires first.

A whole lotta dicks, eh? There's way too few cocks in the galaxy, I aim to try and fix that at least a little :D

Still a work in progress, and some of the portraits may have some ugly clipping. (Would appreciate if they were pointed out, with a screenshot so I can fix them eventually). Decided to disable random AI empire spawns due to lack of proper name lists, and not everyone wants to have half their galaxy be a cluster of cocks. (I don't see why they wouldn't but oh well...)

Next up:

- fixing clipping and positioning of the portraits

- new sets

- name lists(?)

- more females to existing sets.

I own none of the art in this mod, all works are property of their respective owners.

Glad it's appreciated! I have surprisingly little patience for female portraits, guess I'm way too gay for them... Wouldn't make sense to have just males though so I suffer through :--D

Really should've finished the reptile and rabbit set before releasing in the first place, won't be updating this quite as often from now on, had those two sets almost done and didn't have anything better to do today. Not super happy with how the reptile set turned out but oh well o3o

okay I don't usually post on this site, unless I've got a problem with something I've dl'd and am hoping to get some help.  This isn't one of those.

Just wanted to say thank you.  This is really really good work.  Even if you didn't do any of the art work, you have a fine eye and I really appreciate you taking the time to put something like this together.  After I installed it and was testing it by creating a new game and empire... I almost got so distracted that I forgot I was going to be playing the game! ; p  I did finally recover enough to get the game started and right now my Rabbit bois are humping their way across the galaxy.  Truly got to be the best way to bring lasting peace and joy to the universe!

Now all I need is a mod that adds a good government ethics to reflect this kind of governing style lol.  LV adds a lot of fun game play mechanics and species mechanics, even a policy or two that fit in well with my idea.  But I really want something from the start that says it all.  Anyways lol thanks again for this!

21 hours ago, ahnkra said:

okay I don't usually post on this site, unless I've got a problem with something I've dl'd and am hoping to get some help.  This isn't one of those.

Just wanted to say thank you.  This is really really good work.  Even if you didn't do any of the art work, you have a fine eye and I really appreciate you taking the time to put something like this together.  After I installed it and was testing it by creating a new game and empire... I almost got so distracted that I forgot I was going to be playing the game! ; p  I did finally recover enough to get the game started and right now my Rabbit bois are humping their way across the galaxy.  Truly got to be the best way to bring lasting peace and joy to the universe!

Now all I need is a mod that adds a good government ethics to reflect this kind of governing style lol.  LV adds a lot of fun game play mechanics and species mechanics, even a policy or two that fit in well with my idea.  But I really want something from the start that says it all.  Anyways lol thanks again for this!

Wonder if I should add a warning "may cause distraction and inability to start a game" :D Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Seeing how much you're liking 'em gives me motivation to whip up more portraits ^^

In other news;

Debating on doing a complete rework of the horse set, it was the first one I did and I'm not entirely happy with it. Adding more females is something I'm looking into as well, wouldn't want to completely alienate the tit crowd :--D If there are any species anyone would like to see added, please, do say so and I'll see what I can do!

I liked a lot of the horse set too, especially the zebras.  Have another mod that had horse guys but the there was only like one zebra and he was shot navel up lol.  Honestly besides of course more of everything (cause who doesn't like more?) my only request would maybe separate the Bara guys from the bois?  Mind you I like both but the Bara's definetly seem to lend themselves to the idea of Taking the universe forcefully while I imagine the bois are more like the seduce me types or in game play terms militants vs pacifist/xenophile.  This is probably more work than you'ld like to do maybe, and Id do something like it myself except I have zero idea how mods are made set up for this game.  It took me a whole night of screaming and shouting just trying to make one change to someone elses mod (was trying to raise hull and armor regen from 2 to 5 and raise hull reduction from .5 to .75 on a lving ships mod)  I ended up being complete unable to save it as a separate new mod, and instead just made changes to the actual mod itself, which of course will be lost as soon as the mod gets updated (mutters)

Anyways Im glad to hear your still motivated to work on this.  Im happy to follow and provide any encouragement I can along the way!

3 hours ago, ahnkra said:

maybe separate the Bara guys from the bois?

I second this idea, if possible. It opens up more lewd roleplaying capabilities, I wanted to try and make a pacifist/xenophile empire of kitty femboys basically using their body to appease their more militant neighbors, but noticed right next to some of the femboys were big buff tiger dads. It's up to you of course, but maybe keep the idea on the backburner?

That's actually a brilliant idea. I could maybe make a separate 'species' that has only fembois and maybe the futas, so with a "male only" you'd get the bois and with a "female only/futanari" you'd get the futa version of a species. Gonna have to replace the bois with more manlymans in the existing ones as well.

That's definitely on to-do the list now! Expect at least a few bois only species in the next update! :D Can always mix&match them with the syncretic/parallel evolution civics as one'd like, so can for ex. have a dominant horse species with a submissive horse boi species 'under' them.

E621 has alot of really good femboys if you know how to use the tags, so if you're starving for art it's always an option. If I may ask though, do you know the artist for Portrait 31 for the deer? The art style seems familiar, but I can't seem to put a name to it.

7 minutes ago, SierraMadre77 said:

E621 has alot of really good femboys if you know how to use the tags, so if you're starving for art it's always an option. If I may ask though, do you know the artist for Portrait 31 for the deer? The art style seems familiar, but I can't seem to put a name to it.

The artist for that one is Kadath.

I should've been better at taking note of the artists so I could've credited them all proper, but at first I just made this for myself and never thought of posting the mod here, as it grew I decided I might as well and here we are.

3 minutes ago, metame said:

The artist for that one is Kadath.

I should've been better at taking note of the artists so I could've credited them all proper, but at first I just made this for myself and never thought of posting the mod here, as it grew I decided I might as well and here we are.

Nice, thank you. For the artist, and for deciding to post the mod.

4 hours ago, Pantheress said:

Would love to see more 'taurs, myself. Maybe some masculine dog/wolftaurs?

For instance:

Reveal hidden contents

1457200184.slyfox6414_wolftaursawtooth.p

I'll see what I can do! The biggest problem I can see arising is the fact that Stellaris has a strong bias towards vertical portraits. Seeing how taurs tend to be "wider" rather than "taller" means I'll have to figure out a good compromise in terms of sizing them etc. I'll definitely have a go at it though!

17 hours ago, Pantheress said:

Would love to see more 'taurs, myself. Maybe some masculine dog/wolftaurs?

For instance:

Reveal hidden contents

1457200184.slyfox6414_wolftaursawtooth.p

I would very much like some input on what you think about the "wolftaur" set I cobbled together. I'm not a completely happy with it, but it's surpisingly difficult to find decent quality taur art in general. I tried to fit them to all the leader screens as neatly as I can, and not all of it is super clean and well put together but I hope it's at least somewhat enjoyable to you :D

In other news: the latest update added more horses (both female and male) more females to at least the cats and horses, and separated the manlymans from the femmybois. Fembois have their own category now, which will have the fembois and futas in them. To pick what you want, you need Lustful Void since the portraits are tied to the "All Male" / "Futanari" traits. So if you want just the fembois, use "All Male" and if you want the futas use "Futanari" will work on adding more futa/fembois in the future, thought I'd publish this version since I'm decently happy with it and there's enough there to warrant an update :D

10 minutes ago, SierraMadre77 said:

Will the update work with old saves?

It should, since it doesn't change anything that drastic. At worst you might get some empty portraits. I haven't tested it but from my understanding of Stellaris it should be savegame compatible. If not, do let me know!

I'm back, and it works perfectly fine with old saves, I was playing the deer so since it was untouched I couldn't find any discrepancies.

I really liked the new art for the femboys, it made it a little difficult to actually start the game if you catch my drift. I'll certainly be doing a few playthroughs with those sets specifically.

I'm not a big fan of taur art myself, but there were some pretty good ones in there, not really any issues I could find to criticize.

That's part of the reason I decided to not have the species spawn randomly. Though I think in this version some of them do, since I did a test with allowing them to spawn and didn't remember to turn them off again. So you might get some horses called "kitty" or some reptiles called "fucow" or whatever. Not sure it's worth it to do a hotfix or no. Guess I should tbh, doing that now.

EDIT: Also been debating of ditching the "multicock futa" and "cow futa" species, they were a request by a friend and just added them there. They were among the first ones I did and not super happy with them, idk if anyone cares about them. Not that they hurt anything being there, but they just feel somewhat out of place. Especially seeing how everything else for now is more furry in nature. Been trying to get a demon or orc set going but been having a hard time finding decent art for those. Will keep trying though, and will settle for less than 20 portraits per gender if need be :D

5 hours ago, metame said:

I would very much like some input on what you think about the "wolftaur" set I cobbled together. I'm not a completely happy with it, but it's surpisingly difficult to find decent quality taur art in general. I tried to fit them to all the leader screens as neatly as I can, and not all of it is super clean and well put together but I hope it's at least somewhat enjoyable to you :D

Not really a fan of the 4+ arm pictures, but given the scarcity of suitable resources, I think it's a pretty good beginning. :D

installed the new update... Yumm!  now I cant decide between the kittens or the rabbits.  what a lovely delima to have!  thanks again for all this.  Far as taurs go, im meh on em myself.  same with the futa but that's all personal choice and ive no doubt its right up someones alley ?  Oh deer are lovely too, ive decided that their from some kind of religious / druid cosmic cult lol.  Thanks for all the choices. Now I have big bad Bara out to enslave the galaxy and break everyone under them (lol literaly), a religious cult trying to save the universe from itself, and a couple of kitten and rabbit bois who would rather just ignore all of that and have fun instead.  Great RP!

• 3 weeks later...

Had a bit of a break from Stellaris and this mod, been wondering if a "all in one" race is a thing I should include. Prolly gonna focus on more female portraits on existing species and reviewing the futa and taur set(s) before looking into new species. Been low key working on an avian set but most good art seems to be of the same character so it is still a big question mark. New update soon ish but do not expect a big one. I'll keep working on it. And once again, I'm open to suggestions! 

Dunno how "popular" a more hivemind oriented set of weird cock-creatures (mot art) would be, but I have a small set of those more or less ready to go. Will prolly release it as an optional download and move the fucow and multicock futas to it since they are more niche. At the very least when I'm happy with the other sets. Or when I manage to figure out how to properly manage the portrait sets in a way where say, the deer empire won't be called "kitty" or "bull" should they be allowed to randomly spawn. The name files still elude me.

Apologies for nonsensical flow-of-consciousness post :D