hi and thanks for that wonderful tool

i have an issue with the sex outfit. I want that my sims gets completely naked beside the shoes during the sex. I tested several options without the desired result. I think it's too complicated for me.

Can anybody tell me the exact adjustments in sex/outfit, naked/outfit? pls no suggestions and yes I tried this option.. spend nearly the whole day for it.

pls help

2 hours ago, knolle said:

hi and thanks for that wonderful tool

i have an issue with the sex outfit. I want that my sims gets completely naked beside the shoes during the sex. I tested several options without the desired result. I think it's too complicated for me.

Can anybody tell me the exact adjustments in sex/outfit, naked/outfit? pls no suggestions and yes I tried this option.. spend nearly the whole day for it.

pls help

Undressing options.....remove shoes I think it's called....either sex undressing or nudity undressing.

procian, it's called "auto undress shoes with bottom" and "auto undress socks with shoes" and u really think i worked the whole day on it and didn't try this?

please no suggestions, I need the exact adjustment for each option 

On 8/6/2019 at 10:36 AM, knolle said:

I think i solved it.. I guess. It depends on the Animation pack. Amra72  let the shoes on, R-Lo takes them off.

You can also just disable auto undressing entirely (under one of the undressing tabs) and that will prevent them from removing any clothing items. 

As long as the "auto undress shoes with bottom" box isn't checked, you can remove the clothing in any way you wish with the shoes left on.  

1 hour ago, Vengeance_11 said:

You can also just disable auto undressing entirely (under one of the undressing tabs) and that will prevent them from removing any clothing items. 

As long as the "auto undress shoes with bottom" box isn't checked, you can remove the clothing in any way you wish with the shoes left on.  

Good thinking : )

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...