[SDV] Manly Prostitution 1_4 (Old/Unsuported) Check Devious Valley Modpack!

Weirdly, much like jammers, I just found your mod yesterday and gave it a try, but it's definitely not compatible with SVE. I doubt this is a priority for you, but it would be very nice if these two would play nicely together. 

I uninstalled SVE for a bit and tried this on a new save file, and I really liked what I saw! Is there any intent to add events for other men - Linus, Gus, Lewis, etc?

5 minutes ago, RathAzu said:

Weirdly, much like jammers, I just found your mod yesterday and gave it a try, but it's definitely not compatible with SVE. I doubt this is a priority for you, but it would be very nice if these two would play nicely together. 

I uninstalled SVE for a bit and tried this on a new save file, and I really liked what I saw! Is there any intent to add events for other men - Linus, Gus, Lewis, etc?

I am working in rewritting the events to give more player choice. Also adding the Base Farmer sprites to the "Action"

Linus, Gus and Lewis are being added, BUT with replacers.   (Muscular lewis, Younger Linus,,  etc.)

Compatibility with SVE  is not into my priorities indeed. 

But i´ll keep an eye out if i can do something.

Hello im fairly new to lovers lab but i saw this mod and wanted to give it a try. I followed all the instructions to the letter and mangaged to download all the necessary requirements but when trying to download manly prostitution milk for milk and undare devious core they dont come up as files or folders the come through as web browsers do you know why and or how to fix this issue. i would really love to try your mods out

2 hours ago, knollthegord said:

Hello im fairly new to lovers lab but i saw this mod and wanted to give it a try. I followed all the instructions to the letter and mangaged to download all the necessary requirements but when trying to download manly prostitution milk for milk and undare devious core they dont come up as files or folders the come through as web browsers do you know why and or how to fix this issue. i would really love to try your mods out

When you go to the file´s page

to the very right you will find this :

Captura33.JPG.272d059680cdc38dbcd3c0d3d5facfb7.JPG

Hit that. then a dark window will appear with a list of download options..  (i only have 1 in most of my files)   Click downoad on that option and wait 10 seconds.

All the files are .rar  so be sure to unpack them after.

4 hours ago, undare said:

When you go to the file´s page

to the very right you will find this :

Captura33.JPG.272d059680cdc38dbcd3c0d3d5facfb7.JPG

Hit that. then a dark window will appear with a list of download options..  (i only have 1 in most of my files)   Click downoad on that option and wait 10 seconds.

All the files are .rar  so be sure to unpack them after.

so i followed the instructions and i still am getting the web browser and no files to unpack

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, DisgustingFudanshi said:

How come my farmer is the base black bot? I assume the recent update broke it but I'm unsure if it's that or I did something wrong? Either any I'm really looking forward to you updating this along with the frat!

The last update  broke it and all the tools.     The dev from SDV did deploy yesterday another quickfix patch and it broke more things....    The way some character sheets are managed now is very different than the 1.3 version. So yeah expect a mess.    I have an updated version, but some tools are giving errors. i must wait for those modders to fix them..... 

@Hmloki34    The official update 1.4 broke all the modding tools and mods (26 Nov).   I have the update for this mod, but 1 tool need to be updated or it might corrupt files.  So we may need to wait a little bit..  until then  this mod is broken.

As a side note..   Advanced location loader [ALL]    will not be supported anymore. That was the one in charge of opening the houses after 8pm.   

I fixed that with another tool. 

4 minutes ago, rythee said:

god bless the work that you do. You are helping make this game so enjoyable and wonderful to play ❤️ if you have a ko-fi account I'd love to donate to you in the spirit of this holiday season.

@rythee

Im Am JUST Updating it right now.    So don download anything in the next 10 minutes....

And thanks!  ❤️ 

22 minutes ago, Hmloki34 said:

I'm having a problem with the update, when entering houses it goes to black screen, and started new game, but when interacted with lewis for first time, it went all funny then closed down.

@Hmloki34

In the Smapi Window should be some red text. I need a capture of that, to see what is wrong.

Hey, have you thought about the marriage part? as in, now that they've moved to your house, wouldn't it make much more sense to have you have sex there? MAybe change the dialogue too, and I get it, maybe having it that everytime youe nter your house past 8 getting the event might get bothersome, so maybe idk, add an extra room to the house, and when you enter that room the event will trigger, or when you get in bed they'll ask "wanna have sex?" instead of "go to bed?", if you decline you just sleep and if you accept you get the event, idk if there'll be complications but it'll defenitelñly add a lot and make it more immersive

Hi undare thank you for did this awesome mods but some error logs when I in to Prismatic hub

[game] An error occured in the base update loop: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Maps\PrismaticHub". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Maps\PrismaticHub.xnb". File not found.

@melodytt

Yeah, turns out i didnt add the Prismatic Hub room.    Was migrating the system from the old Advanced location loader to the TMX, and i didnt add 2 rooms because ... well i guess i just forgot it.   Anyway nothing to do on those rooms. So avoid it until the next update :)

@doggostout 

It can be done,, yes. But making a check for every bachelor...  mm thing is i mostly play un-married.  In the future i may consider married interactions, it might be a little tedious because the tools i have dont let me insta-marry and test every event fast. I remember your suggestion,  but i had a backlog of stuff to do then, and now.

@Oklyn

If you can send me a screen of the Smapi Window.  Should be a Wall of red text when it happens. 

Animations are in the Undare Devious Core mod. be sure to have properly installed. (it contain 4 folders , those should be inside your mods folder)

4 hours ago, undare said:

@melodytt

Yeah, turns out i didnt add the Prismatic Hub room.    Was migrating the system from the old Advanced location loader to the TMX, and i didnt add 2 rooms because ... well i guess i just forgot it.   Anyway nothing to do on those rooms. So avoid it until the next update :)

@doggostout 

It can be done,, yes. But making a check for every bachelor...  mm thing is i mostly play un-married.  In the future i may consider married interactions, it might be a little tedious because the tools i have dont let me insta-marry and test every event fast. I remember your suggestion,  but i had a backlog of stuff to do then, and now.

@Oklyn

If you can send me a screen of the Smapi Window.  Should be a Wall of red text when it happens. 

Animations are in the Undare Devious Core mod. be sure to have properly installed. (it contain 4 folders , those should be inside your mods folder)

actually i made the mod works, i was with some mods outdated :v