Is there a primer or tutorial about how to setup a Quest in CreationKit as the base for a mod?

In order to have a mod that does something for/to the player when they next load the game, apparently a quest is necessary.

Is there a doc or tutorial or primer out there about how to setup a Quest for this purpose?

47 minutes ago, Monsto Brukes said:

In order to have a mod that does something for/to the player when they next load the game, apparently a quest is necessary.

Is there a doc or tutorial or primer out there about how to setup a Quest for this purpose?

Or, you could just look at the tutorials in the CK. Bendu Olo's tutorial quest includes using Quest stages.

29 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Or, you could just look at the tutorials in the CK. Bendu Olo's tutorial quest includes using Quest stages.

Except for the part where I'm not interested in full quests. With stages.

All I want to do, as I said, is have a script act the next time the game is loaded.

Archived