Hi guys need some help here ..

Have installed Nasty creatures SE  Sexlab aroused creatures and Sexlab Werewolf mod , My character its a Dick girl or Futa or Herm...Some how with this mods in Normal Skyrim everything worked fine but in Special edition I am having issues with the Genitals not showing wile in werewolf form...Followed the instructions but apart from appearing for a short second or 2 they disappear after that ...I am missing something here... But in Sexlab creatures in the MCN menu under the skins in Werewolf everything its right and selected but some how they do not show in game...

If someone haves an idea Or the settings that must be activated in this mods in order to work in my female futa it would be great...

Thanks  

• 1 year later...
On 7/17/2019 at 7:51 AM, Bullfye said:

Hi guys need some help here ..

Have installed Nasty creatures SE  Sexlab aroused creatures and Sexlab Werewolf mod , My character its a Dick girl or Futa or Herm...Some how with this mods in Normal Skyrim everything worked fine but in Special edition I am having issues with the Genitals not showing wile in werewolf form...Followed the instructions but apart from appearing for a short second or 2 they disappear after that ...I am missing something here... But in Sexlab creatures in the MCN menu under the skins in Werewolf everything its right and selected but some how they do not show in game...

If someone haves an idea Or the settings that must be activated in this mods in order to work in my female futa it would be great...

Thanks  

did you ever get a futa werewolf to work? I am having trouble to get my character to be a futa in werewolf form

10 hours ago, DragonkingKyo said:

did you ever get a futa werewolf to work? I am having trouble to get my character to be a futa in werewolf form

Nope .. Didn't .. no way .. tried it and just left it on the shelf waiting for a SSE file that works !

On 4/15/2021 at 6:08 AM, Bullfye said:

Nope .. Didn't .. no way .. tried it and just left it on the shelf waiting for a SSE file that works !

I found away to get it to work(to have a herm werewolf PC) first install HCOS SSE and go get the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z from HCOS SLE and navigate to "\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\no DGHCP\" and grab the esp. be sure to disable skin choices in mods that change the werewolf skins/mesh like Moonlight Tales as an example. If that doesn't work in the same place you get the "no DGHCP" is a read me that says:

[an alternative usage for this esp is to bypass the "sexlab werewolves" Argonian/Kajiit player bug.
the problem is something's stopping the Creature Framework from applying the new mesh files to the player's werewolf form when they are playing as a Argonian or Kajiit.

my solution to the problem is to just force the player's werewolf form to use one mesh at all times.
(Player's Male or Herm Werewolf form is always erect, and Female form is Female).

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)
2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)
3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"
4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinWerewolfHermBlack [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"
5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want 

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyWerewolves.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player
##005AC0    Normal Female / Normal Male
##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male Red dick
##005ADE    Normal Female / black Horse dick
##005AE0    Normal Female / Red Horse dick
##005AD1    Hermaphrodite Black / Hermaphrodite Horse Black
##005AD3    Hermaphrodite Red/ Hermaphrodite Horse Red]

the only problem I have at the moment is not knowing how to make the werewolf's dick bigger

19 hours ago, DragonkingKyo said:

I found away to get it to work(to have a herm werewolf PC) first install HCOS SSE and go get the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z from HCOS SLE and navigate to "\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\no DGHCP\" and grab the esp. be sure to disable skin choices in mods that change the werewolf skins/mesh like Moonlight Tales as an example. If that doesn't work in the same place you get the "no DGHCP" is a read me that says:

[an alternative usage for this esp is to bypass the "sexlab werewolves" Argonian/Kajiit player bug.
the problem is something's stopping the Creature Framework from applying the new mesh files to the player's werewolf form when they are playing as a Argonian or Kajiit.

my solution to the problem is to just force the player's werewolf form to use one mesh at all times.
(Player's Male or Herm Werewolf form is always erect, and Female form is Female).

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)
2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)
3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"
4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinWerewolfHermBlack [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"
5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want 

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyWerewolves.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player
##005AC0    Normal Female / Normal Male
##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male Red dick
##005ADE    Normal Female / black Horse dick
##005AE0    Normal Female / Red Horse dick
##005AD1    Hermaphrodite Black / Hermaphrodite Horse Black
##005AD3    Hermaphrodite Red/ Hermaphrodite Horse Red]

the only problem I have at the moment is not knowing how to make the werewolf's dick bigger

HCOS ???

What is that ??

4 hours ago, Bullfye said:

HCOS ???

What is that ??

it stands for Horny creatures of Skyrim you need the skyrim SE version(if you are using SSE version of the game, link: Horny creatures of Skyrim Special Edition - Adult Mods - LoversLab) then you need to go to the LE version's forum(link: Horny Creatures of Skyrim - Sexual Content - LoversLab) and download the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z file

• 1 year later...
On 4/17/2021 at 7:56 PM, DragonkingKyo said:

it stands for Horny creatures of Skyrim you need the skyrim SE version(if you are using SSE version of the game, link: Horny creatures of Skyrim Special Edition - Adult Mods - LoversLab) then you need to go to the LE version's forum(link: Horny Creatures of Skyrim - Sexual Content - LoversLab) and download the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z file

there is no option called HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z. did they move it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 4:12 PM, spider2222 said:

Hey did you manage to get herm werewolves working?

2 hours ago, spider2222 said:

Oh thanks for the reply could you please all help me out?

Like if possible please let me know exactly what you did to get it working

7 hours ago, spidera1 said:

Yes I did, however its very buggy, but working non the less.

hello i would like to also know how? does it need to patch the race in xedit? 

On 2/5/2024 at 6:47 PM, yoyotura said:

hello i would like to also know how? does it need to patch the race in xedit? 

hey I figured out a solution, try it out and let me know how it goes

so I got this other mod called HornyCreaturesOfSkyrimSE Werewolf Resources and then opened the werewolfherm hard red.nif file from it in outfit studio and then saved project giving it a new name and everything then I went to the bodyslide shapedata folder which will have a folder with the name you saved the project as in outfit studio containing two files one .nif and .osd and renamed them to TWO Female Body.nif and TWO Female Body.osd and then replaced the two female body .nif and .osd files in the bodyslide shapedata folder for TWO Female Body

then opened up bodyslide and built that new body (the one I renamed as TWO female body, if you have TWO installed and replaced the TWO files then select TWO female body in the upper bar and then click build at the bottom but if you do not have TWO installed then just select whatever you named it) and bravo herm werewolf showed up but for now it's always erect but oh well something is better than nothing I suppose

Edit: if you do not have TWO (total werewolf overhaul installed) then I think you'll need to rename the file whatever the normal female mesh is called and then build it using bodyslide (let me know if more help is needed)

the same mod also has an not hard model so maybe try that too if you don't want an always hard cock

anyways let me know how it goes

you can get the werewolf resources at: 

Edited by spider2222
12 hours ago, spider2222 said:

hey I figured out a solution, try it out and let me know how it goes

so I got this other mod called HornyCreaturesOfSkyrimSE Werewolf Resources and then opened the werewolfherm hard red.nif file from it in outfit studio and then saved project giving it a new name and everything then I went to the bodyslide shapedata folder which will have a folder with the name you saved the project as in outfit studio containing two files one .nif and .osd and renamed them to TWO Female Body.nif and TWO Female Body.osd and then replaced the two female body .nif and .osd files in the bodyslide shapedata folder for TWO Female Body

then opened up bodyslide and built that new body (the one I renamed as TWO female body, if you have TWO installed and replaced the TWO files then select TWO female body in the upper bar and then click build at the bottom but if you do not have TWO installed then just select whatever you named it) and bravo herm werewolf showed up but for now it's always erect but oh well something is better than nothing I suppose

Edit: if you do not have TWO (total werewolf overhaul installed) then I think you'll need to rename the file whatever the normal female mesh is called and then build it using bodyslide (let me know if more help is needed)

the same mod also has an not hard model so maybe try that too if you don't want an always hard cock

anyways let me know how it goes

you can get the werewolf resources at: 

With the resources I uploaded u only need creature framework and there is a spell to toggle herm werewolfs with those resources back in horny creatures of skyrim mod and it will reingect them back into the horny creatures of skyrim se

22 hours ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

With the resources I uploaded u only need creature framework and there is a spell to toggle herm werewolfs with those resources back in horny creatures of skyrim mod and it will reingect them back into the horny creatures of skyrim se

oh really? I did not know that if I had and it works it sure would have saved quite a lot of time lol

if you don't mind could you please clarify exactly what I need to do to make it work? and where is the spell? I can't seem to find it

ok so I may be dumb but for these werewolf resources to work do I need to copy everything the resources.zip has over into HCOS with the new esp and then repackage that and install it with HCOS and these resources combined into one archive/ one mod? or is it ok if I install the resources as an separate mod?

Edited by spider2222
more info
On 2/5/2024 at 1:17 PM, spider2222 said:

Oh thanks for the reply could you please all help me out?

Like if possible please let me know exactly what you did to get it working

Sorry for the late reply, first time around when I posted the comment for it not working I've had installed some mods for the race, after I got a new PC, re-installed Skyrim and all mods I was using, I simply just manually extracted the HermWerewolf.esp and placed it in my Skyrim directory and got it working. However sometimes after transforming the penis wouldn't be erect, others it would if you wait like a minute. Its very buggy but working + I think fixing it had something to do with using SSEdit to make every female player/creature have female animations (like how housecarls would have male animations) but I think this might be unrelated, still mentioning it tho cuz I didn't do it on my last PC when the mod wasn't working.

Edited by spidera1
Additional Information
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 10:51 AM, spidera1 said:

Sorry for the late reply, first time around when I posted the comment for it not working I've had installed some mods for the race, after I got a new PC, re-installed Skyrim and all mods I was using, I simply just manually extracted the HermWerewolf.esp and placed it in my Skyrim directory and got it working. However sometimes after transforming the penis wouldn't be erect, others it would if you wait like a minute. Its very buggy but working + I think fixing it had something to do with using SSEdit to make every female player/creature have female animations (like how housecarls would have male animations) but I think this might be unrelated, still mentioning it tho cuz I didn't do it on my last PC when the mod wasn't working.

cool thanks I'll try it out and sorry about the late reply on my part too been super busy with studies

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2024 at 7:27 PM, LTD_LoneWolf said:

I'm contused how exactly to do use these meshes to overwrite the player model mesh in werewolf form? like i may just be stupid but i don't know how to manipulate files outside of replacing loose files with other loose files.