Hey i'm pretty new here

I wanna start lewding Oblivion for first time and understood that Lovers is the main framework

(Solved) Any mods that allow firstperson view during animations?

(Solved) Are there any mods that allow you to initiate sex via Dialogue rather than spells, not something where you just go like "lets fuck" and that your chances of getting approval is tied to how much the Npc likes you? More than one Dialogue mods are welcome, anything thats roleplay friendly 

(Solved) And are there mods that allow player to mug and use Npc's for sex after they yield in combat (My character is Male)

Thanks for help all!

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP -> This one lets you initiate sex thru dialog. You need some high disposition to get a hand on girls. Charm won't work. Guys don't seem to mind having free sex though. It also features a simple lover relationship. You can also do some infidelity when you have a dedicated lover.

Don't know what mod lets you bang a submitted npc. I think I've seen something in the past but it could be something else.

You can always rape someone else with RaperS, though, if you're sufficiently stronger than them.

1 hour ago, movomo said:

Don't know what mod lets you bang a submitted npc. I think I've seen something in the past but it could be something else.

You can always rape someone else with RaperS, though, if you're sufficiently stronger than them.

Lovers Rape Slave I think...various versions. 

2 hours ago, movomo said:

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP -> This one lets you initiate sex thru dialog. You need some high disposition to get a hand on girls. Charm won't work. Guys don't seem to mind having free sex though. It also features a simple lover relationship. You can also do some infidelity when you have a dedicated lover.

Thanks lot the dialogue mod is great, exactly what i was looking for ?

If you have the Enhanced Camera OBSE plugin you can use first person.

Use the in game Lovers setting spell and enable first person view.  ( the same setting spell where you set your body during sex, if sex stages are automatic or manually, stripping clothes during sex , ..... )

Archived