[mod] Futa Species

Futa Species

Just a simple species portrait mod.

It's a mix of lewd(some futa, and more extreme content)/erotic/cute drawings, focusing on a more "semi-realistic" artstyle, that I felt worked a bit better in Stellaris,

than straight-up anime. I actually made this for personal use, but thought I'd share it here, cause hey, why not.

There are 126 portaits to avoid repetition as much as possible.

Disclaimer: I do not own any art used in the mod. All drawings are the property of their makers.

Enjoy, I guess.

4 hours ago, smasaki said:

Thanks for the info. I'll remove it, and re-upload as soon as I'm able.

I'm no coder, I just reverse engineered this stuff, so there might be some junk left over.

hey smasaki, i was wondering if there was a guide that you followed when creating custom potraits

im trying to make one myself but all of them seem outdated and i cant get it to work

Of the 135 leader portraits, I saw, I think maybe three futas.  The rest of them are us female.  Hell some of them are explicitly showing vagina, no penis anywhere in sight.  They're nice portraits, I particularly like the bodymodded ones, but the title is quite misleading.

@snarfies You are correct, somewhat. There are more futas in there, but because of the size limitations, I had to cut off the lower half, so the naughty stuff is out-of-frame xD

Also, I started the "project" to make a 100% futa species (hence the in-game name), but found out that there's just not enough material out there, that fits the quality I was looking for. So it ended up being a mix (I tried to clarify it in the description). I'm sorry if you feel cheated - it was more laziness than malice, I assure you.

@Angeleou I just downloaded a couple of other portait mods, and tried to simplify everything, as much as possible based on how other people did it. Feel free to use my mod as a template, just change all the "futa" entries to something else, and place your own files named accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

just curious, what program did you use to encode your portrait files (.dds)?

Was looking to resize / reorient to make them better fit all the leader portrait windows, but cannot get them to open in paint.net even with the DDS file plugin,

thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

Lustful Void already has a workaround in their thread, this one requires you to add a different set of code. Put this at the end of the aforementioned file: 

LITHOID = {
	archetype = LITHOID

playable = { has_lithoids = yes }
	possible = { authority = { NOT = { value = auth_machine_intelligence text = SPECIES_CLASS_MUST_NOT_USE_MACHINE_INTELLIGENCE } } }

randomized = { has_lithoids = yes }

gender = no

custom_portraits = {
		randomized = { has_lithoids = yes }
		playable = { has_lithoids = yes }
		portraits = {
			"lith1"
			"lith2"
			"lith3"
			"lith4"
			"lith5"
			"lith6"