Make your sim always erected?

Hi guys! Is there any console command, add-on or mod that allows selected sim to be always erected when naked? In older WW before body selector it was possible just by equiping erected penis in CAS, but now they change to flaccid in a game mode when not aroused.

I posted this question yesterday somewhere on LL where even I had troubles to find ;) - I think it was Sims 4 technical suport thread - so I'm reposting here. Hope somebody knows the solution.

5 minutes ago, David770 said:

Type this in the console: ww.get_hard 10 - this gives your sim an erection for 10 seconds. Swap the 10 with your desired time in seconds and here you have a boner!

Ha! Thanks, I'll give it a try.

1 hour ago, erplederp said:

@IGI 2000 It is relatively easy to add the erected bottom into the soft category in the body selector (so your sim can always look ready for action ?). Here's an example for the better body:

[erplederp] BB Penis - Hard Appearance (WW Compatibility).package 674 B · 1 download

Thank you erplederp, I will give it a try! I'm total noob about modding, only some recolors and minor blender touches, and I need this for my Guru boi, if you've seen my recent Sulani stories ;) 

57 minutes ago, IGI 2000 said:

I will give it a try!

If you open it in S4S, you can see the XML content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWhimsCASPartsPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwhims.main.cas_parts.cas_parts_tuning" n="BB:Penis_CAS_Parts" s="3334612556097194420">
  <T n="wickedwhims_cas_parts">1</T>
  <L n="cas_parts_list">
    <T>
      <T n="cas_part_raw_display_name">BB Hard Penis Appearance</T> <!-- Raw Text for displayed CAS part name. Remove this field if using the "cas_part_display_name" field. -->
      <T n="cas_part_author">Hiroki</T> <!-- Raw Text for author name of this CAS part. -->
      <T n="cas_part_display_icon">2f7d0004:00000000:D19DE7E9C0FA296B</T> <!-- Resource Key for displayed icon of the CAS part. -->
      <T n="cas_part_type">PENIS_SOFT_MALE</T> <!-- Type of the CAS part (STRAPON, CONDOM, UNDERWEAR_MALE, UNDERWEAR_FEMALE, BODY_TOP_MALE, BODY_TOP_FEMALE, BODY_BOTTOM_MALE, BODY_BOTTOM_FEMALE, BODY_FEET_MALE, BODY_FEET_FEMALE, PENIS_SOFT_MALE, PENIS_SOFT_FEMALE, PENIS_HARD_MALE, PENIS_HARD_FEMALE) -->
      <T n="cas_part_id">9223372039061255172</T> <!-- Numerical ID of the CAS part. Use "cas_part_ids" when CAS part type requires it. -->      
    </T>
  </L>
</I>

The most important part is cas_part_id which is the unique identifier (in decimal, not hexadecimal as usual) of the bottom you'd like to add into the soft category. You can quickly find the identifier (instance ID) if you open the bottom in S4S too.

And I've seen the guru. ?

47 minutes ago, erplederp said:

If you open it in S4S, you can see the XML content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWhimsCASPartsPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwhims.main.cas_parts.cas_parts_tuning" n="BB:Penis_CAS_Parts" s="3334612556097194420">
  <T n="wickedwhims_cas_parts">1</T>
  <L n="cas_parts_list">
    <T>
      <T n="cas_part_raw_display_name">BB Hard Penis Appearance</T> <!-- Raw Text for displayed CAS part name. Remove this field if using the "cas_part_display_name" field. -->
      <T n="cas_part_author">Hiroki</T> <!-- Raw Text for author name of this CAS part. -->
      <T n="cas_part_display_icon">2f7d0004:00000000:D19DE7E9C0FA296B</T> <!-- Resource Key for displayed icon of the CAS part. -->
      <T n="cas_part_type">PENIS_SOFT_MALE</T> <!-- Type of the CAS part (STRAPON, CONDOM, UNDERWEAR_MALE, UNDERWEAR_FEMALE, BODY_TOP_MALE, BODY_TOP_FEMALE, BODY_BOTTOM_MALE, BODY_BOTTOM_FEMALE, BODY_FEET_MALE, BODY_FEET_FEMALE, PENIS_SOFT_MALE, PENIS_SOFT_FEMALE, PENIS_HARD_MALE, PENIS_HARD_FEMALE) -->
      <T n="cas_part_id">9223372039061255172</T> <!-- Numerical ID of the CAS part. Use "cas_part_ids" when CAS part type requires it. -->      
    </T>
  </L>
</I>

The most important part is cas_part_id which is the unique identifier (in decimal, not hexadecimal as usual) of the bottom you'd like to add into the soft category. You can quickly find the identifier (instance ID) if you open the bottom in S4S too.

And I've seen the guru. ?

Thank you! I'll try it and let you know.

Archived