Dead Space Slave Tats

View File

My first attempt at making slave tats.  Includes a marker symbol tattoo on the stomach (the best looking one) and three sets of marker script.

Despite my best effort I can't seem to make the marker script dark enough/big enough.  But it is my first time do any of this.

This is all for the CBBE body, but might work on other body types.  I don't know.

I don't know if this works for SE or not.  I can't see why it wouldn't, it's just a texture pack.  But I did make it with LE in mind since that is what I play.

The marker script does actually say something.  Each one is a reference to the series.  You can translate them, but the file names of the textures are hints.

I tried to make it so all tattoos could be used together with one script on the front, one on the back, one on the belly, and one just above the belly.

I might expand on this or update once I learn more.  I might also take suggestions now that I know how to do this.  Depends.

FYI, I don't know how to upload pictures of it.  I am very new to making mods. ^-^

EDIT:  As far as permissions are concerned, you may do whatever you want with these.  I don't need credit, but it is nice.  Also figured out how to add pictures.  You can probably see what I mean about the marker text.  It is weirdly small and too light colored compared to the marker emblem, which seems to work fine.  Not sure what's causing that.  I've also had trouble with some new ones I'm making where they are too dark.

Marker Emblem.png

Marker Script 1.png

Marker Script 2.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/27/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Slavetats
  • Special Edition Compatible

12 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

You could take screenshots of it in your game and upload those images i guess?

I have the screen shots, but I can't seem to find where to click to upload them.  It's funny, sometimes I can learn stuff as complex as applying textures to 3d models, and other times I'm completely inept at technology.\

Also, would you happen to know where I would find the head data?  I can't make tattoos for the head/face because I can't find the necessary 3d model.

4 hours ago, Aki K said:

I have the screen shots, but I can't seem to find where to click to upload them.  It's funny, sometimes I can learn stuff as complex as applying textures to 3d models, and other times I'm completely inept at technology.\

Also, would you happen to know where I would find the head data?  I can't make tattoos for the head/face because I can't find the necessary 3d model.

I see, well i can't help you with any of that 3D stuff, i'm a 2D kinda guy, drawing and stuff. But hey the tats look pretty good even still.

9 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I see, well i can't help you with any of that 3D stuff, i'm a 2D kinda guy, drawing and stuff. But hey the tats look pretty good even still.

I have actually found the head (sort of).

If, however, you ever want me to put some of your 2d stuff into a slavetat form.  I might be willing to do that if it isn't too difficult (I am still learning of course).  Would be some good practice.  I can apply stuff 3d, but I'm terrible at actually drawing the things.  I used a downloadable font for the marker script and just typed it out in GIMP.  So there are some fun hidden messages.  But most of what I do is pretty simple.

42 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I have actually found the head (sort of).

If, however, you ever want me to put some of your 2d stuff into a slavetat form.  I might be willing to do that if it isn't too difficult (I am still learning of course).  Would be some good practice.  I can apply stuff 3d, but I'm terrible at actually drawing the things.  I used a downloadable font for the marker script and just typed it out in GIMP.  So there are some fun hidden messages.  But most of what I do is pretty simple.

Interesting. I'll see what i can do, i'm still not confident in my own skills enough to have them in a mod, but i don't know, in the future when i'm better, i might have it done. This is all practice related, the more you do the better you get. You can actually find cliparts of different types of tattoos if i'm not mistaken. You can use those if you can i guess.

19 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Interesting. I'll see what i can do, i'm still not confident in my own skills enough to have them in a mod, but i don't know, in the future when i'm better, i might have it done. This is all practice related, the more you do the better you get. You can actually find cliparts of different types of tattoos if i'm not mistaken. You can use those if you can i guess.

I actually have another set almost ready.  It will include some CNC emblems, some Japanese art, quite a few different spots to place the Deus Ex logo, and if I can get it working, the Shinra logo from FFVII (for some reason the Shinra logo keeps coming out way too dark, all the others work perfectly.)

I'm trying to think of some more ideas I want to do.  I might try for a full body texture if I can find one I like.  But I don't really know how to install textures or warpaints in the traditional sense.  I only know how to make them in a slave tat form.

11 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I actually have another set almost ready.  It will include some CNC emblems, some Japanese art, quite a few different spots to place the Deus Ex logo, and if I can get it working, the Shinra logo from FFVII (for some reason the Shinra logo keeps coming out way too dark, all the others work perfectly.)

I'm trying to think of some more ideas I want to do.  I might try for a full body texture if I can find one I like.  But I don't really know how to install textures or warpaints in the traditional sense.  I only know how to make them in a slave tat form.

Well, you could ask some other users who have made designs for slave tats. They could give you some important pointers.

• 1 month later...