Bodyslyde Cursed Doom

Hi guys, i tried several times to install DD mods and i'm still not getting what i'm doing wrong...
i have installed all the required mods, and i tried to run FNIS even after each DD mod that required it (expansion, integration and cursed loot) but i still can't build outfits via bodyslide, resulting in missing bodyparts, invisible stuff and so on. I'm using NMM and tried to uninstall and reinstall DD mods several times, with the same result: the game works properly and the various quest too, but some items (chastity device, restrictive items, corsets, harnesses...) are invisible (they show in the inventory but not in game).
If i select DD (and similar groups) using bodyslide, the items don't show up so that's why i can't batch build them.

Does anyone has suggestion to solve this bodylide problem? Thank you in advance for your time :)

38 minutes ago, Gozo said:

Hi guys, i tried several times to install DD mods and i'm still not getting what i'm doing wrong...
i have installed all the required mods, and i tried to run FNIS even after each DD mod that required it (expansion, integration and cursed loot) but i still can't build outfits via bodyslide, resulting in missing bodyparts, invisible stuff and so on. I'm using NMM and tried to uninstall and reinstall DD mods several times, with the same result: the game works properly and the various quest too, but some items (chastity device, restrictive items, corsets, harnesses...) are invisible (they show in the inventory but not in game).
If i select DD (and similar groups) using bodyslide, the items don't show up so that's why i can't batch build them.

Does anyone has suggestion to solve this bodylide problem? Thank you in advance for your time :)

Try looking at this:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115790-devious-devices-bodyslide-not-correctly-creating-meshes/?tab=comments#comment-2508961

1 hour ago, Gozo said:

Sadly no, i tried to launch bodyslide via NMM too (i hadn't try) but the result is the same, i can see the groups but they have only 20 buildable outfits, the rest is missing.

Let's try this. Open Bodyslide

Spoiler

1716957691_Screenshot(96)j.jpg.3ed58ae759d6be9cd454414b978f66b6.jpg

Under the bar that says "Bodyslide" on it the next horizontal row reads: Outfit/Body; then a drop down list (mine says Tera Xenocite, yours will likely be empty); then comes a red x; then comes an icon that looks like Bodyslide; then there is a magnifying glass. If you hover over it you should get this:

Spoiler

181945305_Screenshot(97)j.jpg.2606882c8c995ff06d86fca388f76248.jpg

Select "Choose Groups". This should give you a box like this:

Spoiler

933418768_Screenshot(98)j.jpg.44653b62499d54d584d5cc9b2050f33a.jpg

Note the scroll bar on the right side of the box. I had to get halfway down to get the DD items to show up. You may not have to go so far, you may have to go farther. Note that there are five (5) boxes that begin with DD all of which need to be ticked. In addition:

Spoiler

2084615715_Screenshot(99)j.jpg.6a2e6b3039a74dcc597f59aeeb2c9685.jpg

The very last item will probably be Unassigned. You will need to tick this also since a few of the DD items are in this group.

Note: I am using an older version of DD. You may have more or fewer boxes to tick that begin with DD. You will need to tick on ALL of them and Unassigned as well.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Sadly part 2: i tried to build them in bodyslide exactly like this, but under outfit/body i still don't have all the DD items (after toggling all the groups, even unassigned)...i only have a few of them, never saw them during the game (such as corsetsuit, latex dress and some more..)
That's why i have no clues, i thought there could be a way to check if bodyslide is picking the files from the right folder or if there was some other solution...but it seems i'm in a dead end.

7 minutes ago, Gozo said:

Sadly part 2: i tried to build them in bodyslide exactly like this, but under outfit/body i still don't have all the DD items (after toggling all the groups, even unassigned)...i only have a few of them, never saw them during the game (such as corsetsuit, latex dress and some more..)
That's why i have no clues, i thought there could be a way to check if bodyslide is picking the files from the right folder or if there was some other solution...but it seems i'm in a dead end.

Very odd. Please upload your load order (preferable in a spoiler and preferably from LOOT).

8 hours ago, Gozo said:

I once tried to build some outfit manually, but then everyone suggested to not to try it and i kept searching for solutions.

there's no such thing as "building manually" since you need the software to do it for you.

What i meant was extracting the DD bodyslide files from the .zip and putting them in your Bodyslide install folder manually to make sure everything's here.

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

there's no such thing as "building manually" since you need the software to do it for you.

What i meant was extracting the DD bodyslide files from the .zip and putting them in your Bodyslide install folder manually to make sure everything's here.

I checked the folders and the items are there...meshes are in meshes folder and so on, but it's like as if bodyslide is not seeing them

On 6/28/2019 at 7:15 PM, Gozo said:

I checked the folders and the items are there...meshes are in meshes folder and so on, but it's like as if bodyslide is not seeing them

Just verifying that you don't have any folders like these in your Skyrim\data\ ?

folders.jpg.c345954c2f9558eaad3574d533fc438f.jpg

Because those are just installation structures in zip files, everything must be in their data\textures, data\meshes etc...

8 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Just verifying that you don't have any folders like these in your Skyrim\data\ ?

folders.jpg.c345954c2f9558eaad3574d533fc438f.jpg

Because those are just installation structures in zip files, everything must be in their data\textures, data\meshes etc...

Nope, i have them inside Skyrim/data/calientetools/bodyslide/shapedata and inside skyrim/data/meshes/devious or skyrim/data/textures/devious

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 12:15 PM, Gozo said:

Bodyslide doesn't check for existing meshes, what you need is the bodyslide files to build the proper meshes (using your body preset). So you should look for the files under CalientesTools\Bodyslide\... (usually there are 3 folders: ShapeData, SliderGroups, SliderSets). There you should see the DD stuff, if not, re-install it and make sure your mod manager is completing the install correctly.

7 minutes ago, Sternum said:

Bodyslide doesn't check for existing meshes, what you need is the bodyslide files to build the proper meshes (using your body preset). So you should look for the files under CalientesTools\Bodyslide\... (usually there are 3 folders: ShapeData, SliderGroups, SliderSets). There you should see the DD stuff, if not, re-install it and make sure your mod manager is completing the install correctly.

I checked bodyslide endless times...everything is there...the only thing i noticed is that under CalienteTools/Bodyslide/SliderSets i have .osp file for the missing items and no .xml...the others file only are .xml

i tried to change manually the extension of those file (to .xml, only for pawmittens as a test) and now i see them inside bodyslide!!!!! But if i try to batch build them, it says

The following outfits failed
DDX-CBBE-EbonitePawMittens:Unable to load small input nif: .\ShapeData\\pawmittens_eb.nif
DDX-CBBE-LeatherPawMittens:Unable to load small input nif: .\ShapeData\\pawmittens.nif

-Headbutt on the desk-

You shouldn't need to do that.  If you have latest version and installed everything without issues you should be good to go. So you either have an outdated version of any of the DD stuff or you have a bad install/setup of DD or Bodyslide.

19 hours ago, Sternum said:

You shouldn't need to do that.  If you have latest version and installed everything without issues you should be good to go. So you either have an outdated version of any of the DD stuff or you have a bad install/setup of DD or Bodyslide.

it's the fourth time i disinstall and reinstall everything (DD related), they are the latest version for sure. I also seeked a lot of tutorial to install with NMM and they all say the same: it's the easiest thing in the world, install and activate the mod and you're done. Except me :(

15 minutes ago, Gozo said:

it's the fourth time i disinstall and reinstall everything (DD related), they are the latest version for sure. I also seeked a lot of tutorial to install with NMM and they all say the same: it's the easiest thing in the world, install and activate the mod and you're done. Except me :(

Check you have Bodyslide properly installed.

Run NMM/Bodyslide as admin.

That's all I can think atm. When I have issues with Bodyslide it's usually a bad install/path files.

You could also try this windows prompt command when you are in :\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data>

dir /s /b>filelist.txt

It will make filelist.txt in your data folder and you can then upload it to a post here. Zip it if very big.

Archived