Senran Kagura Reflexions

Just FYI, the body scale editor from Estival Versus seems to work immediately with no changes needed.

1) Backup the original "plbodyscl.bin" file, located in

\SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions\GameData\Binary\Param\Player

2) Drop the editor in the base Reflexions folder

3) Use the drop-down menu to select Asuka, Yomi, Yumi, Murasaki, or Ryouna (Ryōna)

4) Hit the big "Save" button before selecting a different character

Direct body scale editor download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hx6o4hhltpudyr/SKEV%20Body%20Scales.zip?dl=0

Source of above link, post #42 in this thread:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/502800/discussions/0/133259956009520157/#c133260492054182742

I did not author the program and cannot provide support

Capture.PNG

Can someone find the lists of  GIRLS-ID and CLOTHES-ID for this game?

Something similar to the useful lists of SK PBS ?  SK PBS summary mods

I ask this because in this game of course almost nothing match to that  ID PBS list. 

So, apparently we already have all the mods needed from all the other Senran Kagura games.

I took a look at Reflexions files and noticed that they are... well - pretty much exactly the same. Infact some files in there even have peach beach splash graphics that the game doesn't even use, heh.

So here's the result from using all old mods:

nipply_1.png.943709cd9c749d3cc05d3d50862455fe.png

Seems uhomu0o figured it out before already. :)

Anyway, here's what I did:

I grabbed the following files below from the Beach Peach Splash summary thread: 

Commando (+ Ayame's Apron) -DOWNLOAD
Install : Extract in "...\Gamedata\Model\Costume\Swim"
Effect : EVERY
 underwear variety invisible with any modded invisible outfit (Bubbles/School Bloomers/Ayame's Apron)

Aswell as

Nude Skin 
For update 1.08+ →DOWNLOAD
Install : Extract "Model" folder inside .rar to "...\GameData"

AND

School Bloomers - DOWNLOAD (Made for people without Bubble DLC)
Install : Extract in "...\GameData\Model\Costume\Freecos"

I then installed them just like I would've installed them to Peach Beach Splash. So in other words, according to the instructions provided by The Butler in his summary thread.

I bought the Gym Uniform Outfit set from steam, as it has the "school bloomers outfit" that is used.
However, if you don't wish to purchase the DLC, you can just re-name the file and replace another outfit you do own.

For example if you were to re-name the file from 01_00 to 00_00 and plop it into GameData\Model\Costume\Uniform 

you would replace Asuka's this uniform we see in the trailer with the fully nude outfit. (Or if you re-named the file to 00_03 and inserted it in the uniform folder,
you would replace the third color variation of that uniform, which is the green one - which is the ugliest one in my opinion.)

So, after you've done that, you should have a full nude with a nude skin. 

For the protruding nipples as seen in the picture, you should grab Protruding nipples v1.3 (accessory), found from the Senran Kagura Estival Versus summary thread.

This is supposed to replace a "wooden doll" accessory, but at least I didn't have anything like that in Reflexions, so I renamed it ("acce_head06_01") to richacce_head00_00 and then copied it to "...\GameData\Model\Acc"

This replaces the very first hat*  with a pink textured doll you need to re-size to make an individual nipple.

(*"Yomi's hat". Sorry Yomi. Your hat's a nipple-doll now.)

It should look like this:
nipply2.png.11a3eb0fbd3a9089963a58fdee7d8099.png

To place them, here are the settings (that I used) for the "right chest" (which is actually her left):

nipply3.jpg.96cd1eba61f5742a6b6449a67ed554ea.jpg

And here for the other one:

Screenshot_342.png.8b901dcd8ceef65ff9ee2f8119980001.png

Edit: Seems different girls have slightly different settings. These are for Yumi, while Yomi's settings required to change Fwd/Bk up to 12 and Width to 14%. Either way, thought I'd give the settings so any new people will at least get the idea of how to place them.
You can also of course tweak them to your liking, make em bigger, longer - whatever :)

To use the nude outfit, make sure you set it on "in-classroom" and "in dreams" and then go to options, to the very last tab on the right 
which is labeled "Secret menu" and then turn your custom outfit on during the reflexology.

So, there you have it.
There might be a good few other mods that also work, like some of the more revealing outfit mods - no panties/no bra mods etc. but I haven't tested them yet.

Enjoy massaging. ^^

Screenshot_353.png.c004bfa496fd712e547220b454a31632.png

9 minutes ago, Helsong55 said:

You beat me to it, I was trying to use old mods also but got distracted trying to modify a mod for bon appetit for ps vita.

Thank you for the effort put into this.

Oh, nice. Vita has nude mods too? Hehe, cool.

Just tested out the "braless costumes" packs (from Burst Renewal thread) in Reflexions aswell. They do work, but then I realized they're kinda useless, since... does anything even break the costumes in Reflexions? Derp. :D Time well spent.

Either way, here's a test shot from the diorama where they can be used at least.:
Screenshot_357.thumb.png.8fa0f80305dc6132d50b685da7b86f2d.png

In the dlc Glorious Reflexology Set Of Three (2 out of the 3 massages the ladies are just in their underwear and bra. With the foot massage the ladies are in their outfits of course with the mod ? completely naked and oh wow what a sight, heh...a bit distracting ?) Its late ?this might be a silly question but does the “braless costumes” packs completely get rid of the bras/underwear?

13 hours ago, Waterrain said:

In the dlc Glorious Reflexology Set Of Three (2 out of the 3 massages the ladies are just in their underwear and bra. With the foot massage the ladies are in their outfits of course with the mod ? completely naked and oh wow what a sight, heh...a bit distracting ?) Its late ?this might be a silly question but does the “braless costumes” packs completely get rid of the bras/underwear?

The braless costume packs in the Senran Kagura Burst Renewal summary thread remove the bra and underwear for the costumes listed in the packs.. however since Senran Kagura Burst Renewal uses a "high" and "low" versions of all outfits (high used in close-ups and cutscenes and low used in gameplay while fighting), they're listed as "00_03_H" and "00_03_L" (=Asuka's Scarf Uniform in Uniform folder) while Reflexions has the same outfit in one file called 00_03 (In Uniform folder). So when you pick an outfit, rename the 00_03_H to 00_03 and replace it, that outfit now has no bra or undies under it. So when it's torn or removed by anything, they're naked under. BUT that only affects that one outfit and they need to be individually picked (and renamed). But if you do wear that outfit in those new courses added by the DLC which strips them to their underwar then... yeah they should be naked.

Even when not destroyed or stripped, the outfits with skirt have no panties on. 
Distracting's the right word for sure haha.

Screenshot_358.thumb.png.7c6cf33d02911e249414b794538412b8.png

• 2 weeks later...