Androgynous race?

prettycool

Is there any good androgynous races that are compatible with FoNV, I want to get into the sex mods but I am really wanting to play as a male but I am not really into the stock models. I am hoping there is at least one race that allows this. Unless there is a way to simply add a penis to an already female character.

• 1 month later...

If you use lings and mokoto beauty then place a female head on a male body; widening the jaw and chin will make the face look masculine but the eyes and hair can remain feminine. Should be close to what your looking for. You'll look like some visual k guy. Or you can just use angelrace like posted above. Its a little more than the pretty boy look I was giving you though. But angel race is really good if your into that.

• 5 months later...

^ Is this portable into Vegas?

It should be possible, I've done this actually with a couple of outfits (and a body).

Just make sure you just drag the file directory to Fallout NV instead of Fallout 3.

Keep in mind you may also want to do this for textures. If I remember correctly the two games pretty much share the same file types and all that good stuff so maybe in this case you can take say the FemaleUpperbody etc and drag them to the matching folders in Fallout NV such as \Fallout 3\Data\Meshes\characters\_male, for example and for NV just navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout New Vegas\Data\Meshes\characters\_male and do the same.

Also you will want to open the Nif  (Using NifSkope) and edit the texture path so it matches that of your actual game or if your lazy and not worried about the possibility of compatibility issues make sure you take the textures and put them in FO3 so the game can find the texture, since it is by default pathed to FO3. I've also had this issue before I knew how to mod :).

Last Step Enjoy being a Femboy :D.

Hope this helped a bit :)

-HappySparkles :D

I used the Angel shota NPC version on one of my Fallout 3 games; had a devil

of a time getting it to work because of missing textures and meshes.

He was pretty cute, but the face design seemed out of place with the other NPC's

in Fallout 3, and the quality of the skin texture and 'anatomy'  was mediocre.

I'd be more inclined to try and stick a dick on the Skinny Sixpack women's body

if I wanted a trap character.

I used the Angel shota NPC version on one of my Fallout 3 games; had a devil

of a time getting it to work because of missing textures and meshes.

He was pretty cute, but the face design seemed out of place with the other NPC's

in Fallout 3, and the quality of the skin texture and 'anatomy'  was mediocre.

I'd be more inclined to try and stick a dick on the Skinny Sixpack women's body

if I wanted a trap character.

To be honest this is not entirely too hard, this is how I got stared making Transsexuals for Oblivion.

I took a Penis Mod imported the body and the penis in to Blender, after which I deleted the skeleton and then I imported a new one selecting to port only the skeleton and parent it, after which I exported it. I am not sure how it works for Fallout but for the most part the transsexuals should work the same.

If anything I'd try to get the "Trap" body from Oblivion into Fallout if I ever mod for it. For the Oblivion one is better, I also reckon that using the normal texture is not the best way for the atomically correct looking body. I personally found that it was compatible with even some of the DMRA textures from Oblivion. This is for Oblivion of course, but I think it would be good to look into :)

You can try this link, it seems like a good place to Start :).

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/4941/?

PS: sorry if any information is wrong, goal is is mainly to hope it somehow helps to get you started as I see there is a lacking of Transsexual mods for the Fallout games :(.

Hope it helps in some form or another,

-HappySparkles :).

Guest MexMayhem

Don't know about other folks here, but when I'm talkin' androgyny... This is what I'm talkin' about [ ;)] Leave the ped-oh shit to the Japanese... Who's willing to work on this? Let's get the ball rolling. Hit me up anytime.

53697_11.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived