1 hour ago, CoutureCult said:

Im having issues where sims is auto generating who tops in sex animations and they keep on doing it the wrong way if that makes sense, does anyone know how to fix this?

Check your sex/gender settings.

The auto generating tops/bottom came with the last few updates. Turbo has yet to explain the process behind it. I'm assuming he doesn't know.

You have to go into gender settings and enable gender recognition.  You have to make the sim you want to be a "bottom" a woman in essence. Click on the sim, then sims gender recognition and enable female. If you have a playstyle with versatile sims in mind forget it.

• 1 year later...

when setting two female sims to default, one of them will always automatically be the top and the other will be the bottom. but if you select the one who is bottom and set her to male recognition, she will top males with male recognition. thats a problem that still need correction. 

my suggestion to fix that is to add 2 levels in gender recognition. for example a female 1 will top a female 2, but the female 1 will be topped by a male 1.   you add 2 levels to the gender recognition. this could solve the issue.  maybe you guys should add this. its simple,  the higher the level of a female recognition , more botton the sim will be, and the more the level of male recognition the more top a sim will be. this could improve the mod.

8 hours ago, araka2 said:

when setting two female sims to default, one of them will always automatically be the top and the other will be the bottom. but if you select the one who is bottom and set her to male recognition, she will top males with male recognition. thats a problem that still need correction. 

my suggestion to fix that is to add 2 levels in gender recognition. for example a female 1 will top a female 2, but the female 1 will be topped by a male 1.   you add 2 levels to the gender recognition. this could solve the issue.  maybe you guys should add this. its simple,  the higher the level of a female recognition , more botton the sim will be, and the more the level of male recognition the more top a sim will be. this could improve the mod.

I would prefer to find a solution that doesn't add more complexity, which is easier said than done. Introducing more levels of recognition only adds complexity, as your particular issue could be solved by making recognition be ignored for mixed-gender sex, either by default or as a setting. There are a lot more issues related to same-sex interactions, which needs something a lot more flexible, and your suggestion would only solve the mixed-sex side, and not completely.

Thanks for the idea though, I was thinking of something like it for solving same-sex interactions breaking, but there would still be cases where it doesn't work.

So far I think adding more individual Sims personalization, even on animation-to-animation level, would work the best, but requires the most effort from the player to make it work.