[01-31-13] TI's TBBP Conversions/Releases

I'm starting to get a little more use to modding Skyrim (Still a long way to go) and using 3ds Max (Ditto) and love the TBBP weighting and skeletons so I figured I would give it a go. So I made a separate thread just for whatever I do as far as TBBP armors/clothes go. These will by no means be perfect in any way, shape or form but tips, tricks and constructive criticism are very welcomed because the more I learn the better I can do.

So I figured what better way to celebrate the supposed apocalypse and take my Draugr Skirt conversions from here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14119 and take it a step further. It only makes sense...right?

Immediate Credits:

Thanks to Dragonfly0124 for introducing TBBP, xp32 for the XPMS skeleton, Skulltyrant for a ton of TBBP compatible skeletons, Dimon99 for the UNP Body, Calyps and xp32 for the UNPB body with animations, Mr. Troublemaker for the TBBP UNPB body that I used for the UNPB conversions, Caliente for the CBBE body and bodyslide tool, Stuffed Bunny for the bodyslide extra sliders and if there is anyone else that I'm missing PLEASE let me know so I can add them. Also if I have any info that I missed. There are a lot of people involved in making TBBP work with different bodies so it's quite probable that I left something out. Cheers and enjoy!

TI

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THE TBBP MOD FIRST. Go here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463 and follow all of the installation instructions. You can either use Dragonfly's skeleton that comes with it, the XPMS skeleton by xp32 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800 or one of Skulltyrant's many skeletons http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712

(Updated 01-31-13)Draugr Skirts for UNPB TBBP & CBBE TBBP

UPDATE 01-31-13: Finally added the CBBE TBBP version. I used my new personal bodyslide preset for the basis. I still don't know how to make these outfits bodyslide compatible though and might not ever get around to it so if someone wants to make them so I am totally fine with it in fact I encourage it lol. If you do please let me know so I can add a link to it here and to check it out myself.

NOTE: Unfortunately right now these are not craftable. Eventually I will learn how to do so and will update accordingly but for right now here are the locations:

Vanilla Draugr Rag texture - A barrel in Helgen Keep after you make your decision on what side to go with. Side with Stormcloaks it will be in the room where you are cut free. Side with Imperials it will be in the next room when you encounter the Stormcloaks. There is also a barrel at Cidhna Mine when you are imprisoned during a quest if you decide to take that quest. Barrel is just outside your cell, down the stairs and to the left along the porch.

Chainmail & Leather textures - At the end of Bleak Falls Barrow in a chest along the dragon shout wall.

Lace textures - Deep in Potema's Refuge right after you face the first Draugr Lord in the next room. Should be a table to your left with a dead Draugr, a helmet and other things on it. Look to your immediate right when you enter that room and the chest is along the wall.

Screens:

28056-1-1355087449.jpg

28056-1-1355085653.jpg

Downloads:

DraugrSkirtsCBBE_TBBP.7z

DraugrSkirtsUNPB_TBBP.7z

(Updated 01-31-13)Draugr Rags Prison Replacers for UNPB TBBP & CBBE TBBP

UPDATE 01-31-13: Finally added the CBBE TBBP version. I used my new personal bodyslide preset for the basis. I still don't know how to make these outfits bodyslide compatible though and might not ever get around to it so if someone wants to make them so I am totally fine with it in fact I encourage it lol. If you do please let me know so I can add a link to it here and to check it out myself.

This is basically an extension of the above mod. I've replaced the prison clothes with ONLY the vanilla textured Draugr Rags and touched up the footwear texture to better match them. No .esp file as it is only a replacer. During the process from the regular and BBP versions it was brought to my attention that there are 2 different prison clothes in the game. The one you start out with in Helgen and then during the game when ever you get imprisoned which uses beggars clothes (Ragged Robes to be technical). So those have been replaced as well. The downfall for that is that any poor woman in Skyrim walking around will be in this outfit also. Nothing like 80 year old women wearing next to nothing with their goods bouncing about but that's how it goes I guess.

Screens:

28233-2-1355359785.jpg

28233-3-1355359785.jpg

28233-1-1355359784.jpg

Downloads:

DraugrRagsPrisonReplacerCBBE_TBBP.7z

DraugrRagsPrisonReplacerUNPB_TBBP.7z

I have been using your new conversions and love it

Thank you I appreciate that! I also noticed that you had endorsed the original prison replacer over at Nexus and want to say thank you for that too! Have fun with it and glad you like it.

As a fellow mod learner (you are way better than me as I am still struggling in learning. I am still playing around with blender and thinking about swtiching to 3ds.. lol) I thank you for your work!

No problem at all Skai you're welcome. Thank you for the compliments. I was lucky enough to get sort of a head start before working on Skyrim stuff. I started out what seems like 6 months ago maybe simply adding bounce to some outfits in Fallout New Vegas which grew into making a total body conversion of an outfit and led into making somewhat of a mash-up armor (what there is of it lol). I did all that and my first mod for Skyrim (Draugr Skirts for Litheria Race and Body mod) with Blender with a lot of help from some pretty awesome people that are to this day thanked in my readme's even though these are Skyrim mods. The original mods for the one's I've added to this thread were my first Max mods. Max has a lot of pros over Blender for skyrim in my opinion. You don't have to do anything to the nif before import, the import/export times are lightning fast compared to blender, the textures appear in Max which makes it easier to tweak certain areas (you didn't think the nip slip on these Draugr skirts were accidental did ya? lol). Max I think is a bigger learning curve but if you watch Nightasy's tutorials on youtube he explains every little thing as you're doing it. Also like anything in life, the more you do something the easier it starts becoming. So keep at it, it's actually kind of addicting after awhile lol.

I have been using your new conversions and love it

Thank you I appreciate that! I also noticed that you had endorsed the original prison replacer over at Nexus and want to say thank you for that too! Have fun with it and glad you like it.

As a fellow mod learner (you are way better than me as I am still struggling in learning. I am still playing around with blender and thinking about swtiching to 3ds.. lol) I thank you for your work!

No problem at all Skai you're welcome. Thank you for the compliments. I was lucky enough to get sort of a head start before working on Skyrim stuff. I started out what seems like 6 months ago maybe simply adding bounce to some outfits in Fallout New Vegas which grew into making a total body conversion of an outfit and led into making somewhat of a mash-up armor (what there is of it lol). I did all that and my first mod for Skyrim (Draugr Skirts for Litheria Race and Body mod) with Blender with a lot of help from some pretty awesome people that are to this day thanked in my readme's even though these are Skyrim mods. The original mods for the one's I've added to this thread were my first Max mods. Max has a lot of pros over Blender for skyrim in my opinion. You don't have to do anything to the nif before import' date=' the import/export times are lightning fast compared to blender, the textures appear in Max which makes it easier to tweak certain areas (you didn't think the nip slip on these Draugr skirts were accidental did ya? lol). Max I think is a bigger learning curve but if you watch Nightasy's tutorials on youtube he explains every little thing as you're doing it. Also like anything in life, the more you do something the easier it starts becoming. So keep at it, it's actually kind of addicting after awhile lol.

[/quote']

I agree, TI. you are right. It is so much easier to find tutorials on armor conversions using 3ds on youtube than blender. Ive done nifSkope and importing/exporting is no problem to me. but tweaking with polygons is a hard thing to do. (I am still figuring out what does what and stuff. the blender guide said that this is like flying a jet without proper pilot education.lol) I am not saying I am giving up. I will keep trying with blender and if that does not work I will move onto 3ds. UNPB TBBP needs more support after all. If I ever manage to convert armors, that will be my very first mod.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your conversion mod. I think its not just me. hehe

and thanks for your words.

Yeah the import portion for blender skyrimwise isn't hard it's just a bunch of tedious steps like delete this branch, that branch, change this number to this and that number to that. I'm much too lazy to go through all that lol. Tweaking the polygons is kind of a pain at first but once you get the hang of it it's not too bad. With blender, Proportional Edit is your friend lol. Not sure if you're using it or if you're moving each vertex separately but if you're doing it separately try proportional edit for the larger portions. I try to do them separately when making minor adjustments but for bigger areas PE is best. Ha ha I love the analogy "like flying a jet without proper pilot education". So true! Personally that's another thing I like about Max. It seems a bit easier to move vertices around, to me anyway. Maybe it's because you can see what you're doing having the textures there I don't know. Oh give UNPB TBBP time and I'm sure there'll be more. TBBP is still very new and hasn't hit Nexus yet as far as the TBBP mod itself. Have you seen any of slickricks armors in the TBBP Armors...and stuff thread? Only a couple but oh my!! The body itself isn't my gaming taste so much (real life..whole different story lol) but with the Corrupter and Sovrngard (?) and working on the Nightshade now...WOW! Anyway when you get something up for the masses let me know and I'll check it out. Thanks again for the awesome compliments.

Yeah the import portion for blender skyrimwise isn't hard it's just a bunch of tedious steps like delete this branch' date=' that branch, change this number to this and that number to that. I'm much too lazy to go through all that lol. Tweaking the polygons is kind of a pain at first but once you get the hang of it it's not too bad. With blender, Proportional Edit is your friend lol. Not sure if you're using it or if you're moving each vertex separately but if you're doing it separately try proportional edit for the larger portions. I try to do them separately when making minor adjustments but for bigger areas PE is best. Ha ha I love the analogy "like flying a jet without proper pilot education". So true! Personally that's another thing I like about Max. It seems a bit easier to move vertices around, to me anyway. Maybe it's because you can see what you're doing having the textures there I don't know. Oh give UNPB TBBP time and I'm sure there'll be more. TBBP is still very new and hasn't hit Nexus yet as far as the TBBP mod itself. Have you seen any of slickricks armors in the TBBP Armors...and stuff thread? Only a couple but oh my!! The body itself isn't my gaming taste so much (real life..whole different story lol) but with the Corrupter and Sovrngard (?) and working on the Nightshade now...WOW! Anyway when you get something up for the masses let me know and I'll check it out. Thanks again for the awesome compliments.

[/quote']

yup, actually, Ive been trying convert Nia's outfit CBBE TBBP to UNPB TBBP. Ive got other armors to convert like sovngarde or corruptors. but my first goal is to convert nia's. will check your thread or other threads from here on everyday to see if you or someone else convert them b4 I manage to. but check out Nia's outfit. looks good. There is also daedric chain mail TBBP (my guess is its CBBE as well.)

I have not used proportional editting so far and worked with individual vertex. haha sounds pain, doesnt it? anyways thanks for the tip. gonna give PE a try. hopefully I will learn something outta this.

If UNPB is not one of your preferences, check out 50% breast increment mesh.

Lol funny you should mention Nia and the Daedric Chainmail. I downloaded both last week I think when I saw somebody post them somewhere here in the forums. Yes the chainmail is also CBBE if I remember right. That would be awesome if you were to convert those to UNPB TBBP. The Nia outfit is very hot.

Oh on the contrary, UNPB is my main body replacer lol. My character is from a race mod that has it's own new body mesh that's leaner/thinner yet has nice muscle tone to it. The body I was talking about that isn't my preference was the one that slickrick used for the sovngarde and corruptor armors for his TBBP. It's a variation of CBBEv3M. That thread is here if you haven't checked it out yet:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13498

Actually the more I look at the .gifs he has in the spoilers the more the body is starting to grow on me. lol. It's just the hips that's all. But that body in those armors is awesome!

Fear not Chupa CBBE TBBP will be done also. I did UNPB first because that is my main body replacer but I have a few stand alone companions with CBBE so any TBBP conversions I do will be both. I'm not neglecting CBBE lovers it just takes me a while because I'm still learning. Plus working on a couple other things also and the Holidays right around the corner it's just going to take a little longer that's all.

Fear not Chupa CBBE TBBP will be done also. I did UNPB first because that is my main body replacer but I have a few stand alone companions with CBBE so any TBBP conversions I do will be both. I'm not neglecting CBBE lovers it just takes me a while because I'm still learning. Plus working on a couple other things also and the Holidays right around the corner it's just going to take a little longer that's all.

Don't listen to Chupa. Keep going with the UNPB ;)

• 2 weeks later...

How the Hell did I forget about this lol. Oh yeah that's right, I think my non-diagnosed adult ADD is kicking in something fierce lately. I've got about 6 projects started but only partly finished with any of them lol. I will get on this in a few minutes. It will be for my body slide preset like the regular and BBP versions because I still don't know how to make the outfits themselves bodyslide compatible yet but if someone does and wants to make them compatible please do.

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY! I finally added the CBBE TBBP version of the Draugr Skirts mod and the Draugr Rags Prison Replacer. It's based on my new personal bodyslide preset with CBBE V3.2 body. Like I said on the front page I still don't know how to make them bodyslide compatible but if someone would like to do it, feel free to do so. I actually hope someone can and wants to take the time to do it but if not that's fine too. Cheers and enjoy and as always if I messed something up let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a fix for old boobies I uncovered. go into skyrim's texture folder->female, grab the body and head meshes, and copy them. then go into femaleold and delete those textures, then replace them with the ones from the regular female folder. viola, no more old women! it's not perfect, but it's a huge improvement.

• 2 weeks later...