Sucre LGBT Animations [20-October]

11 hours ago, Sethster said:

Great job! Always love to see new animation creators, especially ones who put special focus on LGBT. 

Can't wait to see more of your work! 

Thank you, more animation will come for sure!

10 hours ago, Maars said:

Wow these look pretty good in quality too! Good job, too bad about patreon.

Thank you Maars. 

8 hours ago, Ayserx said:

Thank you so much for this! Just what we need :) Congrats on your first release and looking forward to see more from you. Keep it up! 

Thank you so much!

On 5/24/2019 at 9:33 AM, patriarca said:

Thank you!

Thank you for trying my animations.

8 hours ago, nightshad said:

i know alot of LL are old topics but i just got a copy of sim4 as a promo free. have you made any more?

Yes, I just release new animation now! 

OMFGGGGGGG! YESSSSS! FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO FOCUS ON LGBT! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHH! YOUR A LIFE SAVER!

WE NEED MORE LGBT ANIMATIONS! I WAS REALLY ABOUT TO STOP PLAYING THE SIMS BECAUSE I WAS GETTING TIRED OF SEE ONLY HETERO ANIMATIONS BUT THEN YOU CAME ALONG!

14 hours ago, leilani413 said:

I feel you with the lack of LGBT animations. I'm always lacking in gay and femdom animations, and also just generally non-rough hetero animations tbh, even with all the stuff I have downloaded. Will download and test out your package!

Yes, I understand what you mean. That's why I started doing only LGBT animations. :D Thanks for testing my pack I hope you will appreciate my animations! 

10 hours ago, figuresk8 said:

OMFGGGGGGG! YESSSSS! FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO FOCUS ON LGBT! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHH! YOUR A LIFE SAVER!

WE NEED MORE LGBT ANIMATIONS! I WAS REALLY ABOUT TO STOP PLAYING THE SIMS BECAUSE I WAS GETTING TIRED OF SEE ONLY HETERO ANIMATIONS BUT THEN YOU CAME ALONG!

Hahaha thank you so much for the enthusiasm, I love it! :D I hope you will love my animations too!

On 5/27/2019 at 10:24 AM, cinnamon roll said:

You're updating so fast! Thank you so much for the high quality animations!! :D 

As I promised I will always release the first stage of my Patreon animations here :D 

23 hours ago, TabooGood said:

I like the animations, personally I really like to have more girl on girl animations. Also, could you tell me where you got the asari horns? :D 

Thanks :D I'm glad you like them and more female on female will come for sure! About the asari horns you can find them here 

18 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

More MM potential at last.

Thank you!

Thank you fro trying my animations! :D 

On 5/28/2019 at 6:21 PM, Alonely said:

Very lovely work! I love doing it myself, so I can always dig people focusing on certain recognizable characters, too; makes the previews way more fun!

Thank you so much! 

On 5/29/2019 at 11:35 PM, yapi75 said:

We need all the MM animations we can get so a big THANK YOU ?

I'm glad you love them! 

On 5/30/2019 at 6:12 AM, Raf said:

Thank you for the animations!

Thank you for try my animations!

On 6/5/2019 at 12:31 PM, Korey Macmaer said:

It's so cool! Finally more LGBT animations, thank you!

Yep! :D more will come!