Request of this EPIC THING!

NxsPro

Either body would be sexy' date=' though I agree, the new Manga body is sweet. Single pieces are good. Allows for mixing and matching.... flexibility. Flexibility is good. More so when its in the form of Manga or DMRA.

[/quote']

Yeah, I could do that, too. Break them up I mean, since they are all armors that cover all equipment slots.

Almost finished with the first bikini.

The black bikini is done. I used the original bigger hand meshes here since I noticed some evil clipping with the hands from the new manga body mesh. I wasn't able to fix that' date=' which is kinda weird. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?avnn27veutq0o62

[/quote']

As always an epic job, even if there are problems with the hand mesh, hell its still Epic ^_^ Thanks

Grim? You still working on this or have you moved on to something else? Just curious haven't had an update for days.

You could just write me a PN you know. :D

Anyways, I'll finish it. But not now, I've stared at that stupid blender workspace a tad too much in the recent days.

Grim' date=' do u have an advice for me on how to fix clipping issues of adapted chest armor when using BBB animation like a pretty bouncy walking animation?

[/quote']

Use the boneweight copy script for the clipping areas. Clipping occurs when one mesh is differently weighted than the other. For example, the specific part on the body has a weight value of 0.5 and the part of the clothing or armor that overlaps this spot has a value of 0.55 or something like that. I entirely made up these numbers but I hope you get what I mean.

Grim' date=' do u have an advice for me on how to fix clipping issues of adapted chest armor when using BBB animation like a pretty bouncy walking animation?

[/quote']

Use the boneweight copy script for the clipping areas. Clipping occurs when one mesh is differently weighted than the other. For example, the specific part on the body has a weight value of 0.5 and the part of the clothing or armor that overlaps this spot has a value of 0.55 or something like that. I entirely made up these numbers but I hope you get what I mean.

Just after I finished my post I thought about weighting, so I read a tutorial and reweightened the area using the script ... I'm gonna check if it worked now but I'm pretty optimistic... omg 5 hours for nothing^^

Edit: Ok, it works just fine. Thanks really, u saved me from raging hard^^

Archived