Nude Skins for KoA:R 2019

KoolHndLuke

4 hours ago, friskychicken said:

Well done, You're quite the artist. Looks amazing. 

Thanks. I'm kinda happy with it.....for now. Might add some tats later.

55 minutes ago, winny257 said:

would be nice without Texmod, caused in video sequences in my game always problems, crashes or will not play.
but I think it is not possible the nude mod to insert into the game.
pity, I have removed Texmod again. :classic_sad:

I haven't used it for long, but I don't seem to have that problem. I've tested this pretty well and all cut-scenes are fine for me. I did it this way (post for another mod) and it worked;

Spoiler

Can confirm that this is still working with the steam version. 
-Install the game and run it once.
-Copy the texmod.dll into the main game directory (where reckoning.exe is) 
-Make a copy of your reckoning.exe in the same folder so you have two. 
-Download texmod.exe and place it in the game directory (just google texmod I'm using v0.9b)
-Copy the texture packs (the graphic overlay tpf files) in main directory or in its own folder if you want to keep it neat. 
-Rename the Texmod exe to Reckoning (make sure to keep your copy of the original Reckoning exe)
-Run the renamed texmod.exe (This should be your reckoning.exe file now. And your original should be named something else most likely Reckoning-copy)
-Target application will be your old copy of reckoning exe (the actual game exe)
-Then choose your packages from where ever you put them in the directory. 
-Run.

Steam may pop up another box of texmod. Just do the same exact thing you did before and click run again.
Now the game will launch. 

26 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I haven't used it for long, but I don't seem to have that problem. I've tested this pretty well and all cut-scenes are fine for me.

maybe I'm doing something wrong.
As you know, I speak not English, and Texmod is only available in English.
There are German tutorials, but I do not look through (not conceive).

14 minutes ago, winny257 said:

There are German tutorials, but I do not look through.

I had problems with the first version of texmod that I used. But when I switched to the version I linked, things worked. Still, Other people reported having problems with some versions of texmod, but I can't be sure if it was the versions or maybe mixing things up like I did, lol. Wish I had a better answer for you. :classic_tongue:

A closer shot.

20190514215116_1.jpg

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

There are German tutorials, but I do not look through (not conceive).

Chances are you probably did nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I had problems with the first version of texmod that I used. But when I switched to the version I linked, things worked. Still, Other people reported having problems with some versions of texmod, but I can't be sure if it was the versions or maybe mixing things up like I did, lol. Wish I had a better answer for you. :classic_tongue:

Texmod is an injector as with any type of injector they can be fussy. What works for one person may not work for another and what doesn't work for one will work for another. It's always a crapshoot when using an injector.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

A closer shot.

20190514215116_1.jpg

nice picture, but I can only

giphy.gif

Archived