Editing HDT/XML questions

Neodarkside

Hello, I am needing assistance with editing HDT/XML files for TBBP/BBP bodies. For the longest time I've used this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044?tab=description for breast and butt physics and normally there isn't any conflicts with collision. I love the HDT settings for the mod listed but want to make it so things do not collide with females breasts.

I recently downloaded Just for Fun and been dabbling in it very little, enough where I get a minimal understanding of what to change. I also opened the mods XML file and the original side by side. So my question is so far. What in the XML options in Just for Fun causes body parts to react and move/collide with other parts? For example, running a sexlab animation where another actor fondles the female PC, what option causes the breast to move and collide with the hand? Using the base HDT/XML file there is no collision, the hand passes thru the breast and doesn't cause it to move along with it.

34 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Hello, I am needing assistance with editing HDT/XML files for TBBP/BBP bodies. For the longest time I've used this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044?tab=description for breast and butt physics and normally there isn't any conflicts with collision. I love the HDT settings for the mod listed but want to make it so things do not collide with females breasts.

I recently downloaded Just for Fun and been dabbling in it very little, enough where I get a minimal understanding of what to change. I also opened the mods XML file and the original side by side. So my question is so far. What in the XML options in Just for Fun causes body parts to react and move/collide with other parts? For example, running a sexlab animation where another actor fondles the female PC, what option causes the breast to move and collide with the hand? Using the base HDT/XML file there is no collision, the hand passes thru the breast and doesn't cause it to move along with it.

You realize you're asking for the opposite things in each paragraph right?

Anyways what you want or don't want depending on paragraphs is on the bottom right.

8 minutes ago, 27X said:

You realize you're asking for the opposite things in each paragraph right?

Anyways what you want or don't want depending on paragraphs is on the bottom right.

Sorry not seeing where its asking for different things, I probably worded it poorly so will clarify. I like the listed mod, but do not want to have actors or armor pieces to collide with the breast and butt physics. Where/What/How in Just for Fun can I remove collision for the above file.

Click on the rigidbodies you want to change, in the next menu on the bottom right there's an asston of boxes in the last pane on the bottom, click on all of them, if there's a box that doesn't cover your specific rigidbody, make it, alternately and much more straight to the point, assign all the rigidbodies in your xml as virtual objects only class -1, so that they will collide with nothing.

Aha, found it. I noticed that box 4 was unchecked, which pretty much is for hands. Checking it and going into the game and characters hands clip thru. Took me awhile to figure out what you meant by bottom right, then finally noticed the empty box and it clicked when I clicked on the drop down menu and saw 4 is for hands and in game the hands tended to cause the collision.

Thanks!

Archived