Degrees of Lewdity

dwellerindarkplaces

On 5/13/2019 at 4:19 PM, kinghulk said:

yes it is you should try the modded version over on the 8chan hgg board

That Patch is older than the latest version I think so.. I reckon I can guess what it does tho.

However, amongst the (unjudged by me) smut in the thread I found this

The Police are useless, your teachers turn a blind eye as long as it doesn't cause disruption, mental healther professionals deal out tranqs and if that doesn't work, section you for a cause of victim blaming.

You end up stripping and whoring because that is the only way you can take back any sort of ownership and control to what is happening to you. Because you've had you sense of normality destroyed. Because you don't want to know what is happening to your best friend.

How fucking depressing is this game? How close is this to the lives of some of the less fortunate young women/girls (and men/boys) in the world?

And we just sit for hours addicted to getting our swimming up...

What does that say about us?

Anyway, enough of my moralising, I need to find a way to make Whitney love me..

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2019 at 6:12 AM, Mez558 said:

That Patch is older than the latest version I think so.. I reckon I can guess what it does tho.

However, amongst the (unjudged by me) smut in the thread I found this

The Police are useless, your teachers turn a blind eye as long as it doesn't cause disruption, mental healther professionals deal out tranqs and if that doesn't work, section you for a cause of victim blaming.

You end up stripping and whoring because that is the only way you can take back any sort of ownership and control to what is happening to you. Because you've had you sense of normality destroyed. Because you don't want to know what is happening to your best friend.

How fucking depressing is this game? How close is this to the lives of some of the less fortunate young women/girls (and men/boys) in the world?

And we just sit for hours addicted to getting our swimming up...

What does that say about us?

Anyway, enough of my moralising, I need to find a way to make Whitney love me..

That we want to be a good swimmer, duh.

Archived