[AAF] - Flashy Depreciated Mods Repository (RSE and Autonomy)

On 5/10/2019 at 10:14 AM, Grimmdal said:

Hi, what does the Brothel Element version offer more compared to the RSE whole in one ?

I cant even list off all of the changes, they are that vastly different. But everything works 100% better - like talking to hookers, talking to the madame. There are radiant quests given to you from your madames now. There is a central brothel location you can build that draws in NPCs from around the map. It is just... so much better.

I say often that Elements Vol.4 is reason enough alone to ditch the all in one RSE.

9 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I cant even list off all of the changes, they are that vastly different. But everything works 100% better - like talking to hookers, talking to the madame. There are radiant quests given to you from your madames now. There is a central brothel location you can build that draws in NPCs from around the map. It is just... so much better.

I say often that Elements Vol.4 is reason enough alone to ditch the all in one RSE.

Hi Flashy, is there a separate mod for morning sickness and misscarriage, I see they are in the all in one mod, but cant find them in separate mods.

2 minutes ago, saddad said:

Hi Flashy, is there a separate mod for morning sickness and misscarriage, I see they are in the all in one mod, but cant find them in separate mods.

The female reproductive system was removed for the Elements mods, so those things don't exist there.

18 minutes ago, saddad said:

Thank you for the reply, any chance for getting the  reproductive system  back?

These mods are no longer supported and will receive no new updates. Sorry.

13 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

hey flashy , sry to bother you, but when i upgraded from RSE v4.0 all in one to brothel element only (+rse needs) i have the problem that my hookers dont work anymore. customers dont speak to them and when i try to manually hook up with them myself nothing happens after the dialog ends.

i started new game , all requirements are met ingame , hooker ring, madame , settler clients, bodyguard etc. what can cause this problem ? i tried reinstall , same thing

8 minutes ago, Grimmdal said:

hey flashy , sry to bother you, but when i upgraded from RSE v4.0 all in one to brothel element only (+rse needs) i have the problem that my hookers dont work anymore. customers dont speak to them and when i try to manually hook up with them myself nothing happens after the dialog ends.

i started new game , all requirements are met ingame , hooker ring, madame , settler clients, bodyguard etc. what can cause this problem ? i tried reinstall , same thing

I answered this in the other thread you asked about it in.

I'll repeat here:

My best guess is actually a question for you:

Did you properly clean RSE 4.0 out of your DATA\ folder and its subfolders (especially the scripts and fragments folder) before you added the brothels mod? Because if you didn't, there is going to be a big problem, especially where scripts are concerned. And if you didn't clean everything spotless, what you are noticing is what will always happen until RSE 4.0 is completely removed.

12 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I answered this in the other thread you asked about it in.

I'll repeat here:

My best guess is actually a question for you:

Did you properly clean RSE 4.0 out of your DATA\ folder and its subfolders (especially the scripts and fragments folder) before you added the brothels mod? Because if you didn't, there is going to be a big problem, especially where scripts are concerned. And if you didn't clean everything spotless, what you are noticing is what will always happen until RSE 4.0 is completely removed.

Oh sorry i didnt see it.

I just deinstalled with the nmm and now where i looked it up , i compared all the files included in rse v4.0 and none of its datas is anymore included in data , scripts and fragments. so it should be all clear imo.

While i did this i also checked for brothel elements but it doesnt include any scripts in the mod , is this normal ?

again , sorry to bother you , i really love your work and appreciate your help a lot.

4 minutes ago, Grimmdal said:

Oh sorry i didnt see it.

I just deinstalled with the nmm and now where i looked it up , i compared all the files included in rse v4.0 and none of its datas is anymore included in data , scripts and fragments. so it should be all clear imo.

While i did this i also checked for brothel elements but it doesnt include any scripts in the mod , is this normal ?

again , sorry to bother you , i really love your work and appreciate your help a lot.

No worries. Thats why it was important to remove the scripts from RSE 4.0 - they were loose scripts. Elements uses BA2 files (scripts are contained in the BA2 - you wont see them), so if there are loose scripts, they take priority, meaning, the scripts in the BA2 would not be used.

So if you ensured your scripts folder doesnt contain any RSE_* files, yes, you should be good now.

25 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

No worries. Thats why it was important to remove the scripts from RSE 4.0 - they were loose scripts. Elements uses BA2 files (scripts are contained in the BA2 - you wont see them), so if there are loose scripts, they take priority, meaning, the scripts in the BA2 would not be used.

So if you ensured your scripts folder doesnt contain any RSE_* files, yes, you should be good now.

sadly no, i didnt change anything. it seems everything was clear beforehand. i started once more a new game to see if the save was just bugged but ive the same problem again. i go back reinstalling v4.0 and see if i can change something in the debug before i install it again

Not sure what to tell you.

Hooker Ring is the only requirement - and when you equip it on them, you should see a message saying "so-and-so is now a prostitute".

You were equipping the ring, right? Unlike 4.0 where you could just drop it into their inventory, in Elements, you need to actually equip it and see the message onscreen. Also, scan distance, time of day chances, check intervals, all of those MCM settings should be managed.

IIRC correctly, I would test with scan distance of 5000 units, 100% daytime chances and 60 second intervals, with an EQUIIPED hooker ring, having seen the message onscreen about the settler becoming a hooker.

44 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Hooker Ring is the only requirement - and when you equip it on them, you should see a message saying "so-and-so is now a prostitute".

You were equipping the ring, right? Unlike 4.0 where you could just drop it into their inventory, in Elements, you need to actually equip it and see the message onscreen. Also, scan distance, time of day chances, check intervals, all of those MCM settings should be managed.

IIRC correctly, I would test with scan distance of 5000 units, 100% daytime chances and 60 second intervals, with an EQUIIPED hooker ring, having seen the message onscreen about the settler becoming a hooker.

yea i equipped them the ring and recieved the message " the prostitute is now working" still didnt work there.

I reinstalled v4.0, debugged, exited , uninstalled and reinstalled brothel elements and it did work on that new gamesave. Now i changed to my real brothel and it didnt, although i never had rse 4.0 installed on that safegame. Weird for me though , i thought the debug is only important when u want to keep a safegame but unimportant when u start a newgame with new mods

Guess somehow it broke, i will start a complete new game then. i will keep you updated. thanks for your effort

5 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

hey flashy , one last thing. i see the problem is that the mod wont start loading  / activating. i have access to mcm menu but i get no information about it beeing started upon a new game. Unlike Basic/advanced needs who tells me " Vol2. has started".

Is there a way to force this mod to load via console command or sth ?

Hi, not sure if this is a bug but more of a question about mechanics? I'm using RSE advanced needs and I'm getting Sepsis despite having Aquagirl 2. As far as I can tell, my character is in good health from eating cooked food, sleeping in covered settlement beds, etc. So what, if anything, can I do to prevent this? Herbal antimicrobials? Or is this just a bug I have to deal with?

3 hours ago, xTrogdorx said:

Hi, not sure if this is a bug but more of a question about mechanics? I'm using RSE advanced needs and I'm getting Sepsis despite having Aquagirl 2. As far as I can tell, my character is in good health from eating cooked food, sleeping in covered settlement beds, etc. So what, if anything, can I do to prevent this? Herbal antimicrobials? Or is this just a bug I have to deal with?

wear a hazmat suit when going in water. If you need to cure it take some antibiotics plus get some rest.  

2 hours ago, saddad said:

Anyone has their basic needs not working in rse all in one?

I think that advanced needs is set to off by default in the MCM, also having Rogg DD manager after RSE will cause Needs not to work properly as well as animations not to work.

1 hour ago, albelnox13 said:

Hi everyone, is there a way to test if the RSE Combat Surrender is working? 

Yes. Dont use it. Best test you can do.

Use this instead. Its vastly superior, though missing Abductions at the moment (which will change soon enough).

19 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Yes. Dont use it. Best test you can do.

Use this instead. Its vastly superior, though missing Abductions at the moment (which will change soon enough).

Oh.. So for now it's for the best to use singular mod than consolidate one. Got it. I was actually excited that these mod came out. I got bored doing normal playthrough. Thanks keep it up :)

First off, I am grateful to see a FP AIO. I am an AAF flunkout several times off which leaves me with a functioning Four Play. I am using the AIO, BUT! My female character puts on her Prostitution Ring and is rejected by all female npcs in that I am pregnant, but have not had any in game sex. The Docs do not recognise me as pregnant and the males have no problem sticking me. Is there a trigger in any of the Elements within FP AIO that might cause this? Am using FP Attributes as well as Sexual Harrassment. 

Also I wish to publically say I am sorry for not treating you right on your Flashy Play efforts. As old as I am, I OUGHT KNOW BETTER. You modders do wonderful work and it seems like you all get more brickbats than huzzas. Sorry to have been a thorn, will not happen again..