THQ Nordic

KoolHndLuke

Surfing the web, one thing leads to another and I read about THQ Nordic has bought the IP for Kingdoms of Amalur last year......and is buying more old IPs. I took a look at Darksiders 3 and it looks pretty damn good. Of course some are complaining of technical problems, but what I saw looks very interesting/fun (put it on wish list). I have to say I'm very excited about the prospect of resurrecting the KoA series either as a remastered game or maybe built upon to create something even better.

Aside from the fact that some old favorite titles might get a "face-lift" and brought back into circulation, I'm wondering about mods. Would a remake of KoA be mod friendly? Does THQN acknowledge the modding community and have they ever released mod kits for their games? I looked and didn't find anything yet.

Archived