where to find old animations for wickedwhims?

i am currently running on sims 4 version 1.25.136.1020 (i want to clarify first that i paid for and own an original sims 4 cd, but it just doesn't work.... it's been concluded it's ea server problem. but because i really wanted to play the game, i'm using an illegitimate copy i got from my friend).

anyway, i was able to successfully install and run wickedwhims, but i just can't seem to find additional animations that could run on the version i'm on, as they don't show up on the sex animation list when i play the game.

i'm guessing, since updates are necessary for animations to function and the version i'm on was updated sometime december 2016, i would just need to find animations that were last updated before that.

i've tried amra72's and anarcis' animations so far and while they do show up in the disable animation list on the setting, they don't work in game.

i'm really looking forward to some help!

Hi! I really hope 06 isn't your birth year lol ?

You're not gonna get support for a version that old, nor can you get help with pirate copies I'm afraid, 

The animation files are not your problem here I suspect, wicked whims hasn't done anything to break the old animation files, 

A current version of wicked whims is not going work for your game version whether its legit or not,

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 6:01 AM, R-Lo said:

Hi! I really hope 06 isn't your birth year lol ?

You're not gonna get support for a version that old, nor can you get help with pirate copies I'm afraid, 

The animation files are not your problem here I suspect, wicked whims hasn't done anything to break the old animation files, 

A current version of wicked whims is not going work for your game version whether its legit or not,

hi! haha don't worry, 6 is just my favorite number.

yikes, if so, i guess i'd really have to deal with the botched original copy i have first. i wanted to avoid it because it'd be a hassle but... i'll do it for wickedwhims!

thanks for the reply!

Archived