Deerkin, Mauskin and Bunnykin sexbound issues.

Shootist

Not sure where to post this so I thought I would try the club page. I have encountered an odd issue with the Deerkin, Mauskin, Bunnykin interactions in Sexbound. First off I want to note that I have stripped all of my mods and reinstalled the latest versions of the sexbound framework and species support files (and the vanilla race files of course). Most of the species I have installed work like a champ but the above three (oddly all three are related) have issues when it comes to a female of the races being ejaculated into by a male of any species.

During intercourse, the interface works perfectly and dialog is functional; Positions can be changed and the female can even orgasm herself without issue. When the male orgasms, however, the script seems to lock up and leave the pain in a perpetual intercourse state with no orgasm and no ability to interact with the sexbound interface. If a directional key is used, your character will step out of the looping sex animation and be able to wander off but the 'ghost' of the two engaged characters continues to loop.

Oddly enough, if the 'swap places' option is used both parties can orgasm to their little heart's content. Only when male orgasms in (I believe?) the position of actor 1 does the error occur, but again this is linked to the female and not the male actor.

If this was happening with other sexbound supported races I would be a little less perplexed. As it only happens with these three closely related races/mods I am at a loss.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Are these three files out of date for Sexbound 2.9.1?

Any help would be appreciated!

11 hours ago, Shootist said:

During intercourse, the interface works perfectly and dialog is functional; Positions can be changed and the female can even orgasm herself without issue. When the male orgasms, however, the script seems to lock up and leave the pain in a perpetual intercourse state with no orgasm and no ability to interact with the sexbound interface. If a directional key is used, your character will step out of the looping sex animation and be able to wander off but the 'ghost' of the two engaged characters continues to loop.

Oddly enough, if the 'swap places' option is used both parties can orgasm to their little heart's content. Only when male orgasms in (I believe?) the position of actor 1 does the error occur, but again this is linked to the female and not the male actor.

Sounds to me like the species doesn't have "Compatible Mates" setup properly, but i wouldn't know if you have it enabled or not. At any rate, i could double-check those mods to see if there is such a issue. If that was the case, however, i would assume the Avali support of mine would also cause it? But i haven't had any reports of so.

Hi red3dred and thanks for the reply!

I did have Compatible Mates enabled and tested the Avali with the same outcome. Setting that parameter back to 'False' fixed the initial issue so it is playable and I will just have to leave that disabled for now.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Archived