LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I am just reading and trying to post where the subject matches and there are so many incredible things, its hard to keep up :)

Thanks for the links for how I can create and post a "Spoiler".

Ozulu,

I posted the spoiler code in another thread that you asked for it. Damn hard to keep up with you jumping around like this :)

Your load order doesn't look bad so I am wondering if it is your settings that are off. Even if rape settings are at 100 percent that by no means is any type of guarantee of success. You have to be stronger and a higher level than the one you are trying to rape. Peewee Herman ain't gonna be able to rape Conan the Barbarian regardless of how well Peewee can sneak if you catch my drift.

Run the settings for rape on yourself to see if you accidentally turned yourself "off" with being able to be raped.

If you still can't get things to work it may be time to disable your lovers plugins and make a clean save and then re-enable them to reset everything.

I can't for the life of me get back to a combination that works in the settings.

I've gone in and done a clean saves and still the same problem. I even started a new toon and tried it in a control like situation with all the settings untouched and it is still a no go. I am going to try it without NoMaam and have a hunch that something I have there is what's affecting it.

Thanks again. Lots to read and follow up with all these posts last night ;)

I'll keep you posted.

There is definitely something I am either forgetting to set or perhaps I've corrupted the loversrapers mod somehow.

I just did a clean save, exit and enabled all the mods again (except) the NoMaam and went back into the game and tried the bandits and each time in the console was still the same message. When I checked the NPC Joburg settings it says the bandit isn't horny and the libido is still zero. I was able to sneak up and kill him after rape failed to initialize and then resurrect him by raping him just upon death. I think maybe I have the wrong Joburg? I think at one point I counted three on the boards and was trying to get the up to datest ;)one maybe. I have one esp thats 53k (I think the one in the directlink add ons thread, one file thats 85k same thread but I think was the Roleplaying edition and one thats 148k from Galghat that updated a bunch of dialog? Am I just using the wrong one or am I completely turned around now. Will get a fresh start tomorrow.

UPDATE:

Disabled all plugins, except essentials and did clean save reinstalled them started a new game and hooray. It's all working now.

Thanks again Greg, very much appreciated.

UPDATE:

Disabled all plugins' date=' except essentials and did clean save reinstalled them started a new game and hooray. It's all working now.

Thanks again Greg, very much appreciated.

[/quote']

Ugh. After playing for a while it seems that my spellcasting no longer works. I cast the spell (any default one or mod specific such as Setbody) the animation runs but no effect or (where applicable, pop-up window). /sigh

Here is the current loadorder:

Oblivion.esm

BathingMod_Base.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

Expanded Hotkeys and Spell Delete v1.0.esp

Expanded Hotkeys Brief Equip Message.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp

Thieves Arsenal.esp

Slof's Horses Essential.esp

Dude Wheres My Horse.esp

CallSteed3.0a.esp

qazSteerHorsesWithMouse.esp

IC Horse Ranch.esp

Faster Horses.esp

Areala.esp

Hunter's Haven File 1.esp

The Ranger's House.esp

AHomeInCheydinhal.esp

lb_buttercup_cottage.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DecoratorAssistant v1.1.esp

gardening.esp

moremerchantmoneyv1.1.esp

movablebodies.esp

Speedy Disrobe OBSE.esp

BathingMod_Soap.esp

BathingMod_Bathroom_Upgrades.esp

BathingMod_Placeable_Bathtubs.esp

SetBody.esp

dyseso_Light_Ingred_Appar.esp

StealthOverhaul.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

'Eagle Eye' Realistic Archery v1.0 Fixed.esp

NoMaaM_BBB.esp

Schoolgirl02.esp

Demonocus-AssassinGear.esp

Axebane_Hunters20.esp

babehair_EV.esp

babehair_DV.esp

1em_Vilja.esp

1em_Vilja_babehair03.esp

prettyEnh.esp

GG_Vincente_Revived.esp

GG_Valeria_Revived.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I created a brand new toon just to check things out fresh without any baggage. Noticed that I could not change her hair to any of the babehair models despite that seeming fine but the other changes and mods all were working fine.

Just as an aside, in all my playing I've only seen pillory graphic during sex once or twice (despite the animation for it running fine, just it's invisible).

Last to note is from the first mod I've added to the game, it seems that whenever I am done and try to exit the game it almost always crashes.

While I don't mind that too much, (I just close the program from task manager or wait for the close program popup window) I am wondering if anything can corrupt that way since it is a constant. It would be nice to actually exit error-lessly some day. I am starting to think it's just me. I may just go back to plain vanilla for a while or take a break for a bit. I am fairly computer literate and thought I was beginning to get a handle on things but I swear it doesn't last long here lol.

Thanks in advance for any help, sorry I am such a pest.

Ozulu, do you not have shivering isles? I can't remember which lovers mods require it but I do remember that some do. Either way I highly recommend getting it.

Spell casting issues would not be a lovers issue so best thing there is disable all mods, make a clean save and start adding them back one at a time to find the culprit.

When you first do you character design sometimes it will not give you access to your new mods. That is fine just do what you can or nothing at all and exit it. Then before you leave the sewer you have another shot at adjusting things. At that time you should have full access to all mods and should be able to adjust things to your hearts content. Just a another quirk to Oblivion. :(

Yea game crashing on exit is a fairly normal deal, grab FastExit2.dll file and drop it in your Oblivion\Data\obse\plugins\ folder. Link: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=22410

If you were not aware avoid using quick saves at ALL costs and while arguments still rage on this I recommend turning off auto saves and instead using this program instead to do auto saving: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10400 Use the 3.1 open beta file.

Other tweaks if you are using a 64bit system and have more than 2GB of memory are the 4GB patch: http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php and for better memory management OSR: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=23208

Ozulu' date=' do you not have shivering isles? I can't remember which lovers mods require it but I do remember that some do. Either way I highly recommend getting it.

Spell casting issues would not be a lovers issue so best thing there is disable all mods, make a clean save and start adding them back one at a time to find the culprit.

When you first do you character design sometimes it will not give you access to your new mods. That is fine just do what you can or nothing at all and exit it. Then before you leave the sewer you have another shot at adjusting things. At that time you should have full access to all mods and should be able to adjust things to your hearts content. Just a another quirk to Oblivion. :(

Yea game crashing on exit is a fairly normal deal, grab FastExit2.dll file and drop it in your Oblivion\Data\obse\plugins\ folder. Link: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=22410

If you were not aware avoid using quick saves at ALL costs and while arguments still rage on this I recommend turning off auto saves and instead using this program instead to do auto saving: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10400 Use the 3.1 open beta file.

Other tweaks if you are using a 64bit system and have more than 2GB of memory are the 4GB patch: http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php and for better memory management OSR: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=23208

[/quote']

Nope, still don't have SI but will consider it. As far as I've read none of the mods installed have it as a requirement. I was pretty sure I was being careful.

Good to know about the saves~ I've installed the utility and will try it out, Thanks.

How do I "turn off" an autosave lol isn't it done automatically ;)?

When I install the ntcore patch (I have Windows7 64bit with 9GB memory) do I attach it to the obse loader executable or to the original oblivion exe? Since installing OBSE and everything else I have been starting the game through the OBSE exe.

I am still discouraged as I have nothing really new that should affect a spellcasting ability installed (Ha well so I would think). I have even had this happen after I started a fresh toon~ the whole bit everything finally working as expected graphics, animations dialog the works and then out of the blue when casting ANY spell the animation runs but nothing happens. Looking into the console to see if any errors and nada. I will take your advice and give it a go again but this (clean save disable blah blah ) is getting tiresome. I really appreciate your help as always.

i've obviously omitted something or didn't install something right. what it is, i dunno, maybe somebody here can help.

right now, i'm running oblivion with the script extender and modmanager. the only things installed are the official add-ons and lovers pk and the creatures addon.

anyways, the mod itself works, just not completely. certain creatures, won't work no matter what. dagon, baliwog, spectal ghost, will o wisp, the frost and fire antronarchs, and the rat are the ones i've found to not work.

any suggestions on how to get them to work?

Guest ThatOne

Ozolu, you can turn autosaves off in menu -> gameplay (not sure it's exactly gameplay, but theres only three options).

djaxis, what do you mean by "don't work"? Are the animations missing, or are they simply not chasing your charracter? Or is it something else altogether?

djaxis' date=' what do you mean by "don't work"? Are the animations missing, or are they simply not chasing your charracter? Or is it something else altogether?

[/quote']

kind of multifaceted? lol

also, upon more investigation, more creatures don't work. list follows.

first up, the deer and horse. they run away when attacked, won't try to rape or anything.

the rat, boar, sheep, spectral ghost, flam and frost atronarchs, will o wisp, baliwog, and dagon will attack, but won't rape. some of them, like the will o wisp will glow red like its trying to do that rape spell, but is getting blocked. the baliwog makes the noise like the spell is casting, but there's no sign of the spell.

the slaughterfish is the same way. on land it just flops about (i think its supposed to do that.) but in the water it will attack but not rape.

i might :-P

if what you say is true, about the missing animations... what's prolly happening is that i either skipped a packet or am doing them in the wrong order. that and i think i might be mixing older and newer version, what with the fact that i now have five unique archives that are involved in my installation.

mind linking me to the exact files you used in the exact order that got things to work for you?

so i could try that and completely rule out my human error before i head into a technical problem thread.

thanks.

Slap.. Sorry you made me do it..  :P

Adding new animations. Check this directory Oblivion\data\meshes\Characters\_Male\Idleanims\ani2

In here you can use any animations 1 to 200 if you look closely not every number is used. You can just rename those animations but keep the structure in check:

01_DefMotionx0 to 01_DefMotionx3 also

01_OffMotionx0 to 01_OffMotionx3

Other then that you need to create a new ini who goes into oblivion\data\ini

Check the other ini how to set this up correctly.

Okay so I looked in that folder on my pc and I have approximately 1855 files here lol :(

Based on the file nomenclature apparently quite a few of them will never cycle since they are named and numbered well past 200. For example: 3801_DefMotionx0.kf, etc.

If I rename them using the range allowed with the proper structure name to replace any that are not currently in use than these animations should properly show through the rotation at some point? Or do I need to also edit an ini file?

The 1-200 range is reserved for humanoid to humanoid sex.

The ranges 201 and up is for creature to humanoid sex. Thus you are partially correct in that if your PC is having sex with an NPC they will only use the range 1-200 and never cycle past that.

It is best and easiest to replace those animations that you don't like with those you do if you are adding animations for humanoid to humanoid sex. Yes, if you replace the kf files you will also need to use the ini of the kf files you do like to replace the old ini. The two (ini and kf) are tied together so if you replace one then you need to replace the other or you will have all kinds of madness :(

More information on this topic can be found here in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2234

Hi, no real "technical" issues here for me just some general idiot things I must have done in all my playing with loading and trying some of the really excellent mods here. If I should post this someplace better let me know and I will be happy to delete and repost wherever.

Somewhere along the line a part of my map was renamed in German, seems like only affected the Market District in Imperial City. Is there an easy fix for this?

I have created a new toon, a Male Nord whose neck color is strangely gray. Initially creating him I thought I was giving him a fairly dark tan complexion but once in game his face is not quite as dark as his body and the strange thing is that his neck looks completely off~ like a sickly gray. He looks more like the Grey Prince than the in game ogre. Overall his complexion is almost like a dark elf than a tanned human. I imagine I have messed up or stepped on some meshes someplace but this is my first time noticing and having a toon of this race. Even with the set body spell despite the various buff stages his neck is still completely strange. Should I uninstall all the mods and reinstall them from a clean start to resolve this? I remember when I first installed the Roberts body mod that was bundled together with Beautiful People it said something about conflicts with HGEC so I don't think I over wrote the existing files but maybe I should have? From the very beginning I have had to uncheck Beautiful People anyway before loading the game or most every toon's eyes went black or screwed up all together.

The other in game oddity is that sooner or later if I play long enough my spellcasting still just stops working. When I exit the game and come back in all is fine again but I have yet to figure it out lol. I did install the tweaks Greg recommended (Thanks Greg!) and no longer CTD upon exiting games so that in and of itself was an awesome help though.

Last strange thing is I have a companion, Vilja and seems like whenever she tries to sleep more often than not (either in her bedroll or a bed) the game crashes. I sent a post and looked around some on her site but was curious if it is somehow tied in with lovers? I will have to pester those folks some more to resolve it I'm sure but thought maybe I'd ask in case anyone here new anything.

Thanks so much.

Guest GingerTom

@Ozulu

"Somewhere along the line a part of my map was renamed in German, seems like only affected the Market District in Imperial City. Is there an easy fix for this?"

That's (usually) from one of those added npc city life mods--as far as I know you'll have to learn to speak German. :P

1) Unfortunately the german is what we call a dirty edit. It could have come from almost any mod (it won't be from lovers so you can rule those out). Whoever made the mod accidentaly left things in his/her mod that they should not have. Your best bet is to examine any mods you have installed that impact those areas to figure out the culprit.

2) Go to documents\my games\oblivion\oblivion.ini open it up and make sure that

bUseFaceGenHeads=1

If it is 0 change it to 1 and save the ini file. Be sure NOT to use the save as command as you could accidentally save it as oblivion.ini.txt which won't work. What this command does is help to match head colors to the body. It may not completely fix it but it should help.

3) When your spell casting stops working check to see if there are any errors in your console (hit the console key. default it is ~). If no errors then try casting a spell and then hit ~ again to see if something pops up. It may be a conflict of magic mods that is causing this. You may need to end up disabling any mods that effect spell casting and slowly add them back in one at a time to see which is causing the problem.

4) Check the readme for Vilja to make sure that the mod doesn't require you to install some other mod (called a prerequisite or master) for it to function. It sounds like the Vilja mod may have some sleep idle that tries to run and then is missing something and CTD.

@Ozulu

"Somewhere along the line a part of my map was renamed in German' date=' seems like only affected the Market District in Imperial City. Is there an easy fix for this?"

That's (usually) from one of those added npc city life mods--as far as I know you'll have to learn to speak German. :P

[/quote']

If you can find the esp responsible this is fixable with the CS or tes4edit.

Not sure if that works with cell names as well, but Bash has an import names feature for the bashed patch that you can use to override any name changes by only checking oblivion.esm. I'm using that to keep my German Oblivion from being completely turned to english by some 150 english mods. ^^