Actors frozen between two sex acts.

Hello,

I need some help here. I'll try to be brief. I appreciate any help I can get regarding this issue. Sexout animations seem to work correctly. However, when a dialogue requires the main actor to perform two sexual acts both actors freeze after the performance of the first act. The outside world seems to play like normal, but the main actor is frozen with elbows elevated. And, the second actor stands straight with arms at the sides.

In researching a conflict, I've removed many of the original mods. Even with the following loadout, The problem still persists.

nexusscreen.png

An additional screenshot added:

playerscreen1.png

Thanks for looking into this issue.

Pablo

I've switched over to FOMM and the same error exists. My new load list as of now is:

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Total active plugins: 13

Total plugins: 13

NMM / FOMM have nothing to do with this (NMM has yet to cause any problems with my installations using versions 15 to current, for Oblivion, FO3, FONV, and Skyrim - take that NMM haters :P ). I have seen this problem with the latest Tryout and HPT. For me it happened constantly on the last 2 playthroughs until I uninstalled HPT. Problem cleared up immediately for me. Others mentioned making sure you are closer to Scrambler (or whatever his name is) when starting the scene with Eddie. Take a look through HPT and tryouts and you'll see this issue pop up in those threads. Also, you might want to disable BrutalRapers while dealing with Eddie and the NCRCF. It's possible to get raped after Eddie's first go, which can putz up the rest of the scene as well. Again, take a look at the tryout and HPT threads and you'll see this problem appears quite a bit.

NMM / FOMM have nothing to do with this (NMM has yet to cause any problems with my installations using versions 15 to current' date=' for Oblivion, FO3, FONV, and Skyrim - take that NMM haters :P ). I have seen this problem with the latest Tryout and HPT. For me it happened constantly on the last 2 playthroughs until I uninstalled HPT. Problem cleared up immediately for me. Others mentioned making sure you are closer to Scrambler (or whatever his name is) when starting the scene with Eddie. Take a look through HPT and tryouts and you'll see this issue pop up in those threads. Also, you might want to disable BrutalRapers while dealing with Eddie and the NCRCF. It's possible to get raped after Eddie's first go, which can putz up the rest of the scene as well. Again, take a look at the tryout and HPT threads and you'll see this problem appears quite a bit.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, uninstalling HPT did not grant me the same success. I've also attempted different standing positions as well with no success. Disabling brutalrapers did not help. I've even tried removing sex tokens from inventory using console commands with no success.

I'm quite ready to let sexout Tryouts go and continue on without it. I'm now going to try to use the WSEX integration and use its own "friendlier" Tryouts mod.

Now that I have FOMM running, I've come across another problem. It seems that the Package Manager on FOMM won't allow me to add more plugins, nor will it let me delete the ones that are already there, without crashing.

Is there a limit to the number of allowed mods?

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

wsex.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutConsequences EX.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Tuckered Out.esp

Tuckered Out - PN Core Patch.esp

Tuckered Out - PN Rebalance Patch.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

Imp's More Complex Needs.esp

IMCNNV - Sorted.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

wsex.esp

SexoutIMCNNV.esp

Total active plugins: 33

Total plugins: 34

Update: Fixed the issue. I was required to delete and replace a few install logs left over from Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I have FOMM running' date=' I've come across another problem. It seems that the Package Manager on FOMM won't allow me to add more plugins, nor will it let me delete the ones that are already there, without crashing.

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

wsex.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Tuckered Out.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

IMCNNV - Sorted.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

wsex.esp

SexoutIMCNNV.esp

Update: Fixed the issue. I was required to delete and replace a few install logs left over from Nexus.

[/quote']

hello pablosantori.

how you can fix this problem? i have same issue in NCRCF. remove HTP and BrutalRaper dosen't solve problem too. (and load order is same)

you means solve adding plugin issue? (*sorry, i can't use english well)

update : i captured console debug message.

post-19332-13597881867827_thumb.jpg

Now that I have FOMM running' date=' I've come across another problem. It seems that the Package Manager on FOMM won't allow me to add more plugins, nor will it let me delete the ones that are already there, without crashing.

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

wsex.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Tuckered Out.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

IMCNNV - Sorted.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

wsex.esp

SexoutIMCNNV.esp

[/quote']

hello pablosantori.

how you can fix this problem? i have same issue in NCRCF. remove HTP and BrutalRaper dosen't solve problem too. (and load order is same)

you means solve adding plugin issue? (*sorry, i can't use english well)

update : i captured console debug message.

Your console debug message is the same as mine. I have no idea what is causing this. I had a post before that I just deleted because my guesses were wrong. Everything else about Sexout animations work for me it just seems to be only the choices that let one person do two consecutive acts that "freezes". I'm at a loss. I tried reinstalling and all that... Lovers with PK didn't beat me but this is some mysterious magic that may be beyond me. :P

That's prideslayer using a custom attribute (Variable04) to flag when an actor is in use. Supposed to be cleared by the cleanup effect.

To clear use those console commands on affected NPC:

prid xxNNNNNN

ForceAV Variable04 0

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, this don`t help (or mb my hands growing from other place than shoulders...русские поймут откуда).

Well, until this bug is solved just dont take options in dialogue that enable 2-act sex. With Eddie, with other PG too, when they hook up. And in Caiena`s "DocMitchel" to, if after Chet`s rape speaking with Easy-Pete (at least I tried to solve with him).

P.S. And using ForceAV causes actors on whom it was used play just masturbating anims. Even after loading of previous save. But SetAV or ModAV (arrr, spent some time in oblivion or skyrim, or where did I find them) also don`t work.

Archived