Sexlab & Flowergirls in first person now possible

Kashked

So I stumbled onto this jewel in the rough today. First person-mode for Wicked Whims over in the Sims 4 section was a gamechanger for my personal enjoyment of that particular mod, and this effectivly gives you that in Skyrim as well!

I've confirmed with a quick test-character that it works with both SL and FG, although results might vary depending on the animation. I found that in some SL animations I was looking out of the back of the characters head, and the mod itself has som issues with clipping. Other than that it should work for anything that normally forces you into 3rd person camera. Just like in the Sims though you kind of need to choose appropriate animations, or it's kind of pointless, but when those animations that do work runs it's great!

20190409185636_1.jpg

20190409185722_1.jpg

20190409185842_1.jpg

20190409184941_1.jpg

After some more... eh... "experimentation"... I have found that there are A LOT of weirdness going on. Don't ask me about the blackmagic fuckery that goes into deciding where the mod considers your "eyes" to be, but it has nothing to do with the orientation of your character-model's actual face... So a lot of positions that SHOULD look great are actually awful, but the ones that do work do so beautifully.

So disclaimer, your satisfaction will vary, but it's not really a problem as those scenes can still be enjoyed the old-fashioned way, in 3rd person.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

wait I have beta 4 of improved camera how do you get it to go into first person in SL scenes?

press F  to toggle  1st/3rd  person...  #vanillahotkey ;  do it before initiation otherwise it can be  weird

Archived