Sexbound compatible school uniform clothing

toamac

• 4 months later...

i have made a outfit work with sexbound before with a race support but i dont know how to just do a outfit by it self. ill do some testing and see what i can do for you. and if this a outfit request for SXB are you maker of said outfit or do you have permission from the maker?. and the reason no reply back is there no tags to find this.

@toamac Talk to Red3dred, He has a link to a page where it teaches you how to make sexbound compatible clothing. Really all ya gotta do is overlay the clothes on top of the sexbound animation layer to make it compatible. But yeah, you'll see Red around especially on Sexbound API doing troubleshooting, ask him there.

Also just make it yourself, dude. You said its your mod, you can do it just as easily as anyone else lol.

9 hours ago, shittyguy said:

i have made a outfit work with sexbound before with a race support but i dont know how to just do a outfit by it self. ill do some testing and see what i can do for you. and if this a outfit request for SXB are you maker of said outfit or do you have permission from the maker?. and the reason no reply back is there no tags to find this.

i did made this outfit and i try do the sprites but i end giving up and there ain't tags here because i not use to this website and did't want to borther people

8 hours ago, Synlaine said:

@toamac Talk to Red3dred, He has a link to a page where it teaches you how to make sexbound compatible clothing. Really all ya gotta do is overlay the clothes on top of the sexbound animation layer to make it compatible. But yeah, you'll see Red around especially on Sexbound API doing troubleshooting, ask him there.

Also just make it yourself, dude. You said its your mod, you can do it just as easily as anyone else lol.

i did see the link and i try for my self but i just stop it due to both laziness and motivation

I smell someone mentioning me...

Well, yeah, i have tutorials for all the required processes to make the clothing compatible, and examples. Its not too much of a hassle honestly, its just a lot of spritework on the animation end.

If you're looking for someone else to do that work for you, i'm afraid that's gonna be way harder, indeed. Not only are we talking about making the clothings, which is in of itself not so bad, but any personal preferences you may have during animations. Things like having the chest/shirts open to be topless, skirts being lifted or not, etc.

In the end, nobody can tailor content to your liking better than yourself.

That said, i exist, should any help be necessary. I'm around, and so are the tutorials.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

I smell someone mentioning me...

Well, yeah, i have tutorials for all the required processes to make the clothing compatible, and examples. Its not too much of a hassle honestly, its just a lot of spritework on the animation end.

If you're looking for someone else to do that work for you, i'm afraid that's gonna be way harder, indeed. Not only are we talking about making the clothings, which is in of itself not so bad, but any personal preferences you may have during animations. Things like having the chest/shirts open to be topless, skirts being lifted or not, etc.

In the end, nobody can tailor content to your liking better than yourself.

That said, i exist, should any help be necessary. I'm around, and so are the tutorials.

well i understand what you trying say to me and i try not borther people with request and did't ask for help and i kinda reget post this in the first place and i did't have any personal preference for the animations just straight forward animations whould do but again sorry for the inconvenience or any misleading information i may give off

12 hours ago, toamac said:

well i understand what you trying say to me and i try not borther people with request and did't ask for help and i kinda reget post this in the first place and i did't have any personal preference for the animations just straight forward animations whould do but again sorry for the inconvenience or any misleading information i may give off

No need to be so deeply apologetic, what you did wasn't bad. Nowhere as bad as people who used to go to the main API thread and just casually say "Lol its stupid that not all clothes from the vanilla game are supported".

That said, yeah, clothing support is a pain in the ass to handle because it takes 10x to 20x as much work as just making plain actual clothing, at times. For instance: The chest sprites of clothing are only like 5 or 6 images, while a sheet of animations has 37 images.

All that said, you already made the clothing mod itself, and to be honest, taking the first step is always the hardest part. After you start off and make something, you more easily continue it over dropping it before even starting. So i'd recommend to give it a shot if its in your interest. I haven't had much time to dedicate to requests like this, but i'm always up to discuss and help.

i have a idea that may help. @toamac are you just have problems with the sprite work or the code? if it code maybe i can make a template for you, what ill do is just have the code ready for all the outfit and all you got to do is sprite work. just reply if you want to do that and ill do it.

{inner thoughts: as long as i don't fuck up some where in the code, every thing should go to plan but knowing my self i'm going  to fuck up some where in it}

• 3 months later...

Archived